My Little Eggy: Friendship is Scrambled - Lion Guard Event pg 1

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Nope still available

Also i forgot to mention earlier. Those who are new to the shop let me know what species you like and give me a color pallete to work with and i'll make you a newbie pet

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Yes all the things. I think we are still missing a few stages for some of the newer lines to be released shortly.

Eggs Are Friends Not Food

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Meta Happening over on GaiaOnline. This is the start of the Lion Guard event that will be in full swing starting on Saturday. There will be prizes and games during the event for both on here and on GaiaOnline and there is no limit to how many pets you can win from this.

Eggs Are Friends Not Food

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Lion Guard event stuff will be slowly popping up throughout the day. I so far have our free raffle up. I'll hopefully have a few other things up later today. Though the majority of our event will be happening over on Gaiaonline. There will still be chances to win pets over here as well.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I'll be getting to newbie pets and certs today (hopefully certs) our certists computer crashed and they forgot to write down sizes of lots of things so i'll be figuring them out as i go.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 96 30 126
Two more winning numbers for that raptor on pg 2. Let get her won

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pride Additions Free Raffle

Tifu and Zuri

Rules:
Everyone is welcome to enter
This raffle is free
If you have less then 3 pets here you get an extra ticket
If you are Lion Subspecies newbie you get an extra ticket.
Use the form below to enter for this raffle.
Ends Feb 15th @11:50pm

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 158, 139)][b]I want to Join the Pride![/b][/color]
[u]Username:
Shop Newbie?:
Lion Newbie?:
Preferences:[/u]
This flaffle closes in a few days and has no entries yet