Grizzled Veteran
D
[/INDENT]
I think I won something!

Link to win: Here!

Flavor Text?:

Y​
Pony InteractingRock Kandy
Ranaldo greeted the pony that approached him with a smile and an eager nod. Handing them the mallete and stepping aside to see their result. They hit the button on the side and the bar moved, slowly and not very high. "Hey atleast you got it to move! Good job! You deserve a prize"

I think I won something!

Link to win: x

Flavor Text?: N

I think I won something!

Link to win: here

Flavor Text?: Y

Pony Interacting Farvardin
Ranaldo's eyes widened as the ghoulie with multiple tails stepped up. "You look plenty strong let's give it a go!" he smiled handing the mallette to the pony infront of him and eagerly awaiting the results. The bar shot up quickly over the half way mark slowing before falling back down. "You got it over half way! Here is your prize!"

[/INDENT]
I think I won something!

Link to win:
link!
Flavor Text?:

Y​
Pony InteractingFrankie Lilac
Ranaldo smiled as the pixie bat approached him. "I know you want to give it a try! You may even win a prize!" he held the mallete out to Frankie as if giving him a sacred item. He then watched the pony step up and swing down hard in the center, the button shot up, quickly and easily passing the half way mark but slowing and falling before reaching the top. "Ooh too bad about that, I really thought you had it! But it seems like this one wants to go with you!" In his hooves a little nom mom sat snapping its jaws at you!

Status
Not open for further replies.