Oh DICKENS: the redickening

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I was never around for the original shop but i always admired them from ppls rotating siggys so count me in

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
I found my dick!

I have several derpenssss too and some gram dicklets, but idr if the grams were official permababs or ooc sig candy.

edit is2g I know how image tags work

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
o damn i only ever saw the OG dicks i didn't know there were LONG and CHUBBY ones!! i need them corn pls they look so smug

FrostyPeaches

Long-Term Resident
D
i have all of mine too. even though it is only like 4 cuz i came just a little bit before the shop dedded. but i have creeped dickens for 3yrs before i appeared in the shop 👀

FrostyPeaches

Long-Term Resident
D

remember her??? omg i hope dickens comes back. i loved this strange shop. and derpens too.

and i don't know how to express excite in forums. ( EXCITED )

Last edited:

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to break free

I only have 2 of these suckers I encourage more of these.
One of them is also a derpy gif one but STILL COUNTS TO ME.

I want to break free

Haisyn

Resident
D
I forgot I had so many dicks.

And derpens.

edit:

24 Dicks (well, 20 if I don't count Tsaiah's, but she gave them to me when she quit Gaia and I just never got them recerted because I wasn't sure if she was going to come back or not at the time)
37 gram Dicklets
4 Derpens
Also I apparently do not have the cert for the monstrosity that is Dach's daughter from the massive Dick Soup breeding we had that one time. I found her uncert though.
So many memories looking at these man... I love you guys, I missed y'all.

Last edited:

Sullivan

Veteran
D
/WEEP YES I thought this said Dickens the Rednecking and I was here for it XD Redicking also acceptable I will have to dig out Sweet Lips in support.
I would put color on dicks if you need dickhelpers too

Edit: o bb I fount my dick old but still FINEaf

Last edited: