Status
Not open for further replies.

Party Pop

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Party Pop Presents
A New Years Bash!

For a few days now a host of ponies have been diligently working on making a large outdoor square in Everville just right for the ringing in of the New Year.

A few months ago a particular pixie reached out to Party Pop to help organize this event and ponies who were going to celebrate in October, November, and December decided to take everything they were planning for their parties and put it towards this one.

The "Sugarplum" Pixie organized the location and dancefloor.

The Unicorn organized the food and drinks.

The Pegasus helped with the party favors and fireworks.

The Earth Pony chose the music and decorations.

Together with Party Pop they got the square set up and flyers passed out. Now all we need is the party goers.

That's where you come in!

Party Pop

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Everypony that comes receives some trinkets at the entrance:

One sparkler of their choice

and a noise maker
Every Person that joins the ORP is entered in a raffle for the Sugarplum Pixie.
This will be rolled January 2nd. Cutoff for entry is January 1st at 11:59pm CST.

A General New Years raffle will be opening today as well!
Enter Here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Party Pop

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Things that are there:

A colorful dancefloor.
A bar and snack buffet.
Tented areas in case of weather.
Space Heaters.
A circular seating area around a lit fire.
Stalls and seating for Herds (maybe a chance to recruit?)
Venders (feel free to have your business ponies run a stall!)

...and other things you can think of!

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D

Swizzle Pop happily picks out a sparkler for later that evening and grabs her noise maker. "This turned out great!" She skipped with joy and practically pranced out of the way to go check on the snacks.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Cobalt picked up a sparkler and a noise maker thinking he would just give the noisemaker to his brother later to use since he wasn't one them normally. The sparkler seemed nice though. He moved toward the fire sit and watch the flames. He was surprised by the busy set up. Snacks, stalls it seemed like this was going to be a busy kind of place.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D

Rain walked into the gathering and looked around. It seemed fun. Interesting get away from the normal things of life today at least. They looked around at the offered trinkets and picked up the two they wanted. Maybe Pop Rock would be here. That would make tonight even more fun for sure! They pocketed the noisemaker and grabbed the sparkler with their mouth and headed into the area to mingle with whoever was here. Tossing their hair aside so as not to have it in the way they looked over the ones here already and smirked, maybe today would be real fun to meet all sorts of other models or beautiful pony's who would like in on a photoshoot.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Of course Rosa Latte had shown up to the party! While she adored parties in general, she couldn't ignore the opportunity presented to advertise for her herd. She'd gotten to the venue early, picked up the party favors offered to her with a bright smile, and began to set up her stall. She parked her usual sales cart next to the stall that had been given to her - the one that was a layered cart, to display all her usual treats. She knew that food had been organized by the party, of course, but Rosa would never miss an opportunity to show off her own strawberry delights - or to plaster her herd's flyers all over her stall. The flyers advertised for baking classes that her herd presented, and they called for all lovers of baked goods. She had brochures full of written testimonies of herd members and placed a platter of strawberry and chocolate chip cookies on the stall, with a sign that read Take One in swirling gold letters. She wondered fi any of her other herd members - or even any of her family members, for the Scoop family tree stretched far across the continent, on this happy occasion. She kept her eyes peeled, though they couldn't be seen through her thick wave of bangs, for any familiar faces that crossed her line of sight. Or for anyone who might be eyeing the platter of cookies, or the display of other assorted goodies ready to be sold in her display cart. Her head held high and a welcoming smile on her face, Rosa Latte of the Bakers Dozen, was eager to promote the joy of baking to all.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Peppermint Frosting arrived at the venue, rather then a party the male saw this as an opportunity to advertise the small little candy shop, that he and his sister ran, CandyLand Express. Well he did most of the running and managerially duties of things while his sister was the brains behind the actual candy they sold.

He doubt his sister would arrive, knowing her she was lost somewhere with in her trials trying to come up with some new and interesting candy for the shop, but that did not mean he had to stay home and miss out on all the fun.

The fluffy dragon picked up one of the party favors off of the table that said pick one and pocketed them each at least he could bring some souvenir back to his sister, and maybe his stories of this night would bring her some inspiration.

Situating the small basket he brought with samples of their hard candies the dragon went out to mingle.

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D

Swizzle Pop saw that the snack tables were well stocked and ready to go. She had tidied up the serving utensils at bit and then went to check on the herds and venders.

She walked through and swung by Rosa Latte's set up as soon as she spotted the 'Take one' sign. "How are you doing tonight?" Swizzle often tried to make friends with the Foodie Herds due to her partying habits.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Champagne was so excited, it was almost New Years! It had been a long hard year, this one, and she couldn't be happier to be moving on... Especially since this time, she wouldn't be ringing it in alone~

Riesling was happier for this turn of the time as well, but a lot less enthusiastic about the party itself... He just held onto his sister's party favors and tried to keep up as she 'ooo'd and 'ahh'd at everything...​

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rain walks up and spies the cookie stand and smiles. "Oh looks wonderful! Dont mind if I do!" they said as they nab a cookie and wanders around before looking over the bat with the clips in their hair. Wandering up to them Rain smiles as he noms the last of the cookie down. "This is a pretty neat place so far! Good Venue!" they said with a smile.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Rosa Latte beamed as a pony approached her stall - especially when she recognized a fellow herd owner, well, co-owner, at any rate.
"I'm having a grand time - and I've only just gotten here." She gestured to the cookie platter and then to the brochures and flyers. "I'm so delighted that you threw this party - and thankful that you allowed the Bakers Dozen to set up this stall here. I've got another member coming later, so that I may mingle, but in the meantime, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the herd."
She smiled when Swizzle Pop started to crunch down on one of the cookies she'd made for the occasion. "How do you like it? It's my very own special recipe." She said, her salespony smile ever present.

She turned her head as another pony approached, a rainbow coated bat.

"Oh, I love your mane!" She admired fondly. "The style seems so elegant, and yet so natural too." When the newcomer took a cookie, she extended a flyer to them. "If you like those cookies, you may enjoy knowing about my herd too - where bakers and food lovers congregate, you'll find the Bakers Dozen's HQ - it's right here in Everville, in fact. Do you enjoy baked goods?" @Seimei @KisaValkyrie

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rain looked at the nice pink filly and smiled warmly. "Oh thanks! I do always look fabulous!" they said as they strike a pose and curl their tail around their back leg and wink. "Must keep self on point at all times!" They looked at the offered card and shook their head. "Sounds fun and all but baking gets you dirty. I am a model and getting dirty is not going to happen sorry. I would love to set you up with maybe catering some of the photo shoots but if I was to join a herd it would be for models or something for beautiful figures such as myself. Speaking of, I am Rain Beau and its a pleasure to meet you and eat that cookie, even if I'm not going to be joining your herd." they said as they looked around. "But I agree this place is amazing!"

@belloblossom

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Peppermint glanced around the place the grouping of a few fillies caught his attention, though technically the stand behind the grouping was what really caught his attention.

The fluffy dragon figured that connecting with those in a similar business would probably help he and his sibling's business in the long run. Moving the small basket of hard candies to a more comfortable position on his fluffy neck, he began his approach.

"Hello," he began to introduce himself. "I am Peppermint Frosting. I do hope I'm not interrupting." he gave a warm smile before his golden eyes fell upon the cookies at the stall.

"I was hoping I could try one." he inquired, lifting a claw towards the cookies.

@belloblossom @KisaValkyrie

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rain looked over the nice red and white dragon that walked up to the booth they were in front of. They stepped aside and let the dragon take a cookie. "The cookies are wonderful! I think you will like it. I rather loved them myself. Are you also into sweets?" Rain asked as they looked over the nice, very fashionable looking dragon. "You have a very wonderful look about yourself....you ever do any photos or modeling?" they asked with a smile as they flipped their hair back a little and smiled at them.

@Zakiax

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Rosa smiled at the bat pony.
"Baking certainly does have the potential to get you dirty if you're not used to holding the utensils or if you pour the flour too quickly. However, Bakers Dozen isn't just for ponies who bake. We also encourage ponies who love eating baked goods to join - I know I always appreciate calling on my fellow members as taste testers for my new recipes." She slid a flyer towards the bat as they introduced themselves to be Rain Beau - a fitting name, if ever there was one. "How about you take this with you all the same and check out our headquarters if you're in the area. Worst that could happen is you still get a free treat by checking out the place." She proposed to the pony, before her gaze turned to the newcomer, who introduced himself as Peppermint Frosting. Perfect!

"Welcome, friend!" She gestured grandly to the plate of cookies. "Please do! That's what they're here for." She presented a flyer to Peppermint. "For you, good Sir. These cookies are products of my herd, the Bakers Dozen. A herd where baking enthusiasts, whether you're a maker or a lover," She glanced at Rain Beau and nodded at them with a wink (though could it be seen under her mop of a mane?) Turning back to face Peppermint Frosting, she beamed at him. "I'm Rosa Latte, by the way, co-founder of the herd that this stall is based on. Are you a local, Peppermint? Or are you coming to this shindig from out of town?" @KisaValkyrie @Zakiax

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D

Swizzle Pop smiles and agrees that it is a great cookie. She listens to the conversation going on between the others. Nodding along as needed.

So Nice that ponies can take this opportunity to meet new friends and look into new avenues.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D

Peppermint blinked at the bat pony for a second, of course he was into sweets he couldn't run a candy shop if he wasn't. "Of course" He replied "I can't manage a candy shop if I wasn't into sweets." He gave her a small smile and was about to answer her next question about modeling when Rosa began to speak.

Which was when he grabbed a cookie off the plate and began to munch on it. It indeed was a great cookie and being a different type of sweet then they made quite welcomed, after all he ended up taste testing his sister's concoctions quite a bit over the past month.

His attention then was upon her as he snacked and then when he was done he spoke once more. "We just became locals, about a month ago" he began to explain, "My sister and I just moved from Winterbloom to set up a candy shop. Which we will be opening just after the new year. I brought samples if you would like to try one of my sister's creations." He smiled and then motioned to the small basket he had brought with him.

They were just hard candies but they were a bit unique. The hard candies he had brought with him today were flavor changing. First they started at a sweet refreshing strawberry and then changed into quite the bombastic blueberry.

@belloblossom @KisaValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.