Group events

Everchange

[ORP] Party Pop's New Years Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Rosa Latte was pleased as could be when everyone around her seemed to agree that her cookies were good. Of course, she already knew that they were excellent - she sold them at her shop, after all - but to know that they were a consistent crowd-pleaser was always good news.

"Oooh, I've heard plenty of good things about Winterbloom - is it as charming as everyone says?" She inquired of the dragon. She clapped her front hooves together, delighted at the prospect of a new candy shop opening. "I'd love to try one of her samples, please and thank you!" Thinking it was rude to reach over her stall to the basket, she reached under her stall and brought up a small napkin where the confection could be placed.

"Well, both you and your sister are more than welcome to stop by my herd's headquarters, any time you'd like. We're open to the public and I love seeing new faces." She added easily. @Zakiax

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Tentatively Yulstice picked up the noisemaker and the sparkler as he blundered into the area late. This seemed to be an occurrence with him sometimes as he tried to blow his long white hair out of his face. His gold eyes scanning around for a somewhat quiet place to go after he would grab other goodies to snack on before the main festivities began. It seemed that everyone else had already begun introducing themselves and he felt maybe he would hold off for the moment until someone approached.

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2
quick raffle

Pixie by OneLittleJay
  1. Reoakee​
  2. KisaValkyrie
  3. Belloblossom​
  4. Zakiax​
  5. Luxona​