Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Ponies who are looking for jobs, inquire within! (MANY New Postings Available)

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:

Business Name: Hearts' Gardening
Position: Cashiers, plant tenders (ponies to help care for the plants), floor associates, bouquet makers
Anything else: Hearts' Gardening is a garden center and flower store. There's a large variety of plants in the garden center that will need care while it is open from Spring through Fall. More ponies are needed during those seasons so most will be seasonal workers. The flower shop is open all year round. Ponies applying must love plants and flowers. Knowledge of flower arraignments is a plus.
Are you okay with being pinged about applications?: yes

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Submitting My Resume!

Name:

Business you are applying for: Sew N' Sew
Position you are applying for: Part time cashier
Qualifying skills: is a DIY pony who makes all kinds of dolls so she knows her way around fabric. She does dabble in other crafts so she'll have some basic knowledge.
Anything Else: Slyvie wants to know if there are any shop discounts for employees and if there are any classes that the shop offers or is thinking about offering. She would love to help out and teach others how to sew and make dolls.
@belloblossom

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:

Business Name: Candyland Express
Position: Cashier
Anything else: His twin sister, Spearmint Frosting, is the connectionist of the shop and he mostly runs/ manages the shop so his sister can focus on her experiments with new and exotic flavors. The shop mostly focuses on new and exotic candies. Usually hard candies, taffy or chocolate based concoctions.
Are you okay with being pinged about applications?: Yes

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D

Name:

Business you are applying for: Candyland Express
Position you are applying for: Cashier
Qualifying skills: Sweet loves Candy! If her name doesn't show that. She has run her own little cand cart around her neighborhood that she lives in since she learned how to make her own candys. Shes only ever made neat chocolates of different kinds and candied fruits that were easy enough to do. But she doesn't want to run her own shop, that seems too much. But she has plenty of experience working with money and selling candy. She knows a lot about candy so she would have no issue talking to others about what is on sale at the shop.
Anything Else: If they want her to run a little cart for events and stuff she would be happy to do so! If they want to have someone helping with chocolates she knows a bit about making different kinds of chocolates for sure!

@Zakiax

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:
Business Name: Odyssey Enterprises ( OE )
Location: They have many retail locations across Everchange, but their original HQ is in Drizzletown.
Position: Retailers, Sign Holders, Marketing, IT Dept, Management, HR - if it's in a large tech company, OE is hiring for the spots.
Anything else: Everchange's equivalent to Apple - if your pony needs some background flavor with some tech jobs in their resume, you're more than welcome to mention that they worked (or work currently) at Odyssey Enterprises.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:
Business Name: Unofficially called "The Drifting Estate" - but really you'd be employed directly under Cosmic Drift.
Position: General serving staff (cooks, maids), estate manager, head (and other) gardeners
Anything else: Cosmic Drift is a reclusive richpony who spends the majority of his time in his library. He only rarely leaves the mansion he calls home, so he carefully assesses anyone in his staff coming in. Many of them have already been there for years (if you want your pony to be one of the long-termers, just say so in your application!)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:
Business Name: Buttercupcakes
Location: Somewhere in the autumn sector (undetermined, but probably Bone Town?)
Position: Bakers (2), Cashiers (4)
Anything else: This is a cupcake bakery. Think of Cupcake Wars - that's the level of cupcake dedication.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:
Business Name: Hops N' Lops
Position: Cafe Attendants (4), Baker (1)
Anything else: A hare cafe (like a modern cat cafe) where you can eat cookies and drink boba while sitting among soft, sweet hares.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I've got a job posting!

Employer:
Business Name: Echo's Location
Position: Actors, Comedians, Janitorial Staff, Stage Management (head, assistant, interns), Set and Prop Designers
Anything else: Owner of a theater - Echo posts a lot of job applications for regular actors and comedians, but anyone is welcome to come in to perform on his open mic nights

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

Name: Bobbee
Business you are applying for: Hearts' Gardening
Position you are applying for: plant tender or bouquet maker
Qualifying skills: Bobbe loves to garden, it's one of her hobbies. Her home in Everville is surrounded by a garden she maintains. She's also very friendly and will absolutely gush about the latest plants or floral bouquets that are available. Bugs aren't a problem for her either, as she loves the little guys.
Anything Else: Bobbee would love to be a full time employee of Blooming Hearts, but is willing to accept a seasonal position. She just wants something that will let her care for even more plants. She also would like to know if employees get discounts on plant purchase?
@Bluedemonwolf

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

Name: Wildberry Snooze
Business you are applying for: The Dive Bar
Position you are applying for: bartender
Qualifying skills: While Wildberry might look like he'll doze off at any moment, he's pays attention to anything that might need his attention at any moment. Which in the case of bartending is anyone who looks like they might need a drink or some help. Ponies won't think he's listening in to their conversation, but he'll have some amazingly timed drinks or snacks that keep things from getting too out of hand. He knows how to make a good handful of drinks, and he's more than willing to learn how to make more.
Anything Else: It would probably be best to put him down for an evening or night shift, though he's not opposed to doing things in the day it just works out better if he's up at night.
@belloblossom