Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] AU Lunar Tealights and Reaper

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
It was a beautiful night out, warm but not hot with a gentle breeze. The moon was full and high in the sky with its soft light shining down upon the land. Sitting in a flower garden at a little table was Lunar Tealights. She was enjoying the fresh night air while drinking some camomile tea. Her signature lantern graced the table shedding a little extra light on her nighttime tea party. The breeze ruffled her hair slightly along with the antennae atop her head. The wings that normally graced her back were currently missing, having been willed away into the ether so she could sit comfortably. Speaking of comfort, Tealights was dressed in her favorite clothes: a fuzzy yet light sweater and a long skirt.

Reaching a hand out for her tea cup she brought it up to her face so she could enjoy the aroma before taking a sip. Such a perfect night was only missing one thing, her mate and other half. She did invite Reaper to join her at her tea party as evident by the extra chair and tea cup opposite her. Once Reaper joined her, she would pour them a cup and offer some of the tea time snacks that were sitting on a little tiered tower atop the table.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
They had been distracted. By what, they didn't even remember. But suddenly a though occurred to them. I have a tea party to go to! How could they have forgotten? Lunar was probably waiting quietly for them as she usually was. So sweet and patient. Reaper felt bad. Why had they kept her waiting?

Their magic allowed them to float, just slightly, even without their wings being open. Their hair, after all, was always magically floating behind them, even without wind. Wings were tucked smoothly against their back as they changed, a long loose sweater with slits in the back for their wings should they want to extend them, and thigh high socks. The sweater covered everything it needed to. Reaper's chest was partially bared towards the top of the sweater, a hole being cut in it called a "boob window" serving as a perfect window to the top of their chest cavity. Full of swirling ethereal light.

Reaper would float into the yard that Lunar Tealights was sitting in, smiling softly down at her. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, dove," they would say softly, placing a gentle kiss to the others hair before taking up their seat at the table.

@Bluedemonwolf

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Tealights was sipping upon her tea when she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She smiled as Reaper floated down to where she was sitting before a kiss was placed upon her head. "Nonsense. Waiting for you is never something that needs an apology." She replied standing up so she could grab the teapot and pour a cup for Reaper, "We've got a nice pot of camomile with a variety of snacks." With the tea poured she placed the pot back onto it's warming pad and sat back down.

"I definitely recommend the scones or the little finger sandwiches. The scones come from the bakery in town and I made the finger sandwiches this evening." She said. She reached out and took a little cucumber sandwich for herself, setting it on the plate that was by her. She then tucked into the little sandwich savoring the refreshing taste. Between bites she sneaked glances at her mate, always in awe of their beauty which was currently highlighted by the ethereal light from their chest cavity.

"How is the tea? Too bitter? Too sweet? I believe I brewed it for the proper amount of time but I will admit that I did not have my timer going so it might have gotten away from me?"

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A soft humming sound emanated from Reaper. Or, more specifically, from their chest, as the light thrummed happily along with it. A slender hand took the offered teacup, steepling their fingers around it to cup it gently. It felt so warm. Reaper would inhale its scent deeply, eyes fluttering as they did so. Another content sound rumbled forth from them, before they tucked their legs beneath themselves and gently alighted on their seat.

"Ooohh, why thank you," they smiled, plucking a little sandwich from the tray first. It was delicious as they gently munched down on it, before taking a scone. Equally as pleasing, if not less so. Tealights always made the most beautiful and scrumptious of things.

"It is perfect, dove," they would say softly after taking a long sip. It warmed them to their very core. "Did you have a nice day today? What did you get to do?" They hummed gently, placing an elbow on the table and leaning forward towards Tealights, chin resting in their hand as they watched the other.

@Bluedemonwolf

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Tealights smiled in her mind hearing the soft humming sound coming from Reaper. She loved it when that sound emanated from them as she took it as a sign of happiness and contentedness from her mate. She paused in her partaking in teatime to gauge Reaper's reaction to the treats and tea. A soft sigh of relief escaped her as she saw the satisfaction and heard the words from her mate. She smiled brightly at Reaper before taking another sip of tea.

She gently placed her cup down on its saucer when asked about her day. "Oh you know me. I slept the day time hours away and woke towards the evening. Made it in time to get fresh scones from the bakery as the night shift was just finishing up their first batch of baking for the night." She replied, "I do love that they decided to hire more bakers so they can do two shifts and leave the bakery open almost all day. After that I came back here to make the rest of the stuff up for teatime and then did some gardening. Some of the roses needed pruning so I took care of that before the sun set fully."

She tilted her head for a moment thinking of what else she did so far today. Watering the garden would fall under doing some gardening and that was the last thing she did before finishing up the teatime preparations. "Hmmm nothing else comes to mind so I believe that's all that I've done so far today. All in all a good day so far." She said taking up her tea cup once again, "How about you? How has your day fared so far? Any plans for the remainder of the night?"

@PeterPan_da144