Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] AU Wymond and Hidden Treasure

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Setting - A world full of magic and magic based technology (some technology make look similar to ours irl but would not function the same). Looks of buildings, clothes, etc of medieval times but not really. World has monsters, humans, anthros, dragons, etc. (Think typical Isekai type of fantasy world)

Set in a small town near some woods that butts up to a mountain range. There's a large city that is about 3 days travel by road. Traveling merchants often visit the town.

Background info on Hidden Treasure: he's a medicine maker Aasimar who Wymond found and rescued from some other big monster that was trying to burn / eat him and he got covered in burns which is why he's bandaged and he just was in such bad state he couldn't recover properly from the burns because he couldn't treate himself, since he was practically comatose, but also came out with partial amnesia of not remembering who he is and Wymond is the one who eventually names him Hidden Treasure because he's Wymond's hidden treasure. Has darker skin and is covered in bandages.

Background info on Wymond: A dragon who tends to stay shapeshifted into a more humanoid shape with wings, tail, and horns. He originally lived up on the mountain range but came down one day to the woods due to boredom. There he discovered Hidden Treasure being attacked by a big monster. He drove the monster off for the time being and rescued the Aasimar. He tried his best to help but didn't know how to treat burn wounds (and honestly didn't know how to go about seeking outside help from the nearby town). Has dark skin with red hair and eyes.

(will add more setting information as I or Sami come up with it)

Last edited:

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wymond stretched as he walked outside from the cabin he lived in with his mate. His wings flexed and his tail flicked as he finished stretching. It was a sunny morning and the woods they lived in was full of bird song. He needed to go out hunting to get some fresh meat to eat and to also survey the area to make sure no dangerous monsters were moving into their land. He would not allow Hidden Treasure to be in any danger when at home or when traveling to town to sell his wares. He grabbed his bow that was by the door making sure that the string on it was still good. Once that was done he strapped the quiver of arrows to his side and stepped off the porch and onto the grass. He'd head off now while Hidden Treasure was still sleeping to hunt (or at least he thought Hidden Treasure was sleeping as he didn't check closely to see if his mate was sleeping or not).

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"Wymond," the voice called out softly from the door. The male wiped at his eyes, wings half curled around himself as he held up a blanket to his chest and around his body. The typical bandages adorned his body, his lower half wrapped almost entirely up under his shorts. Part of his lower torso was also bandaged, and then his neck and head were too. All that poked out of the top was his hair, and he had a break in the bandages around his eyes to allow him to see. "Are you going out to hunt?" Dark red eyes blinked gently against the light and up at the taller male, before the smaller male shuffled closer.

Hidden Treasure, would gingerly lean into the other, sighing softly. "Make sure to get something yummy. And if you can, could you keep an eye out for burdock and yarrow? I don't need it, we aren't in dire straits, but I'm getting low on them because of my latest potion stocking." A little yawn left him, and he would nuzzle against the others side, pale green hair fluffing up into a further nest from doing so.

@Bluedemonwolf

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wymond paused and turned at the soft voice. He took in the sight of the bandaged Aasimar who had clearly just gotten up recently if that blanket he was wrapped in was any indication. "Yes. Going to hunt for something tasty and also check the boundary to make sure nothing is getting close to home." He replied. He didn't move as the smaller male moved closer and then leaned into him. A happy rumble emanated from deep within him as he leaned his head down slightly to kiss the top of Hidden Treasure head.

"I will keep an eye out for them. I believe I remember one of the usual spots you find them is near one part of the boundary." He smiled at the little yawn and the nuzzle. He gave him one more kiss before stepping away. "Send me a message with one of the message scrolls if something happens while I'm gone. The usual items for home defense is where we usually keep them in the house." He gave a little wave before moving towards the woods. He'd go check a nearby spring to see if any game was there and along the way would check portions of the boundary.

Heading deeper into the woods Wymond didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Just normal animal tracks and a few smaller monster tracks. It took him over an hour of traveling, while stopping at the nearby boundary markers, to reach the spring. Once there he took a small break to get a drink. With that done he began to track in earnest for hunting down something yummy for Hidden Treasure.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Treasure smiled lightly at the little kisses given from the taller male. He'd had a lot of self esteem issues since meeting Wymond, product of the wounds he received the day he met the dragon. But Wymond had always been so gentle and sweet, and never saw him as anything less than who he was. It still made his heart skip a beat and his tummy flutter when the other showered him with affection, though.

"Okay," he would simply say. He was well acquainted now with where everything was in the house, and what needed to be done should he have to alert the other. Treasure would wave as Wymond took off, before waddling back into the house and closing the door behind him.

Moving to his working room, Treasure would discard the blanket and pull a long shirt over himself, followed by an apron. He would move about, finishing up a batch of potions for some of the villagers nearby. Nothing major needed, nothing urgent, but some things he'd been whipping up since the last time he visited the village. They knew it would take him time to get there and back, as well as to make them, so they were typically very understanding. Various mixtures sat in different shaped bottles, an array of colors clumped about on the large table to the side. Treasure would lose himself in his work until Wymond came home, humming a gentle tune.

@Bluedemonwolf

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wymond eventually found the trail of some rabbits and set about flushing them out of their nest so he could hunt them. It didn't take much time to do so and soon a couple of rabbits were rushing out of a hole. He grabbed an arrow, notched it on his bow, and took aim. He let loose and watched as the arrow soared through the air until it found it's target. That was one rabbit down. He reached for another arrow but left it in his quiver as the remaining rabbit darted into the brush and disappeared. He went to get the one he did hit, removing the arrow once he was sure it had passed.

Tying the rabbit to his belt he moved towards the border where there was a small stream. He'd clean the rabbit there and maybe see if there was any fish or birds there to take. It didn't take long to reach that spot and take of the rabbit. There weren't really any fish swimming but there were some birdlike monsters in a tree. He quickly took care of them with a couple of arrows. Flapping his wings he took to the air to check the nest and saw that it was empty. Whatever had been in the nest previously had either hatched and left or was eaten by some other predator.

Deciding he had hunted enough, Wymond began to finish patrolling the boundary. He paused in a couple of spots to get the requested burdock and yarrow, or what he thought was burdock. He definitely found the yarrow but wasn't sure if what he found was actually burdock in another spot. Finding the boundary in the woods was still good with no bigger monsters having crossed, Wymond took to the skies to get back home faster. It took only 20-30 minutes to fly home from where he was at and he landed in the clearing that the cabin was in. He walked up to the door, dropping off his bow just inside the door along with the quiver.

"I'm back! I've got rabbit and.... bird? I can never remember what this one is called." He called out not seeing Hidden Treasure out in the main living area. He must be in one of the other rooms but should hear him calling out.

@PeterPan_da144