Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[PRP]OMFG Don't you knock [Oliver & Max][Finished]

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"That is very mature of you," Oliver said, some what surprised and nodded. "Get some bite resistance gloves if you go with the Totodile, they can get nippy," he added. Saves him from having to fix to many bite marks at a later date.

"Let's start heading back. Unfortunately there isn't much here yet. Perhaps when you get some more pokemon we can attempt some expeditions. It is one of the more important and paying areas here."

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A little bit of a face was made at the other. What did he mean by that? Was it really surprising for Max to take into account the feelings of his Poke'mon or even his friends? A little grump of a face, and then a sigh as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind," he would nod, his signing a little slower with one hand.

But they had just got here... Ugh, fine, he could be even more mature by going back with his friend. He had, after all, barged in shortly after Oliver got home from work... "Okay," he would simply reply, before turning around and heading back towards whence they came.

"Maybe we can have some snacks or watch a movie or something when we get back," he suggested. Max missed home. He missed Oliver's home more specifically. It was always bustling with some form of movement and sound. So being cooped up... He hated it here. Which was why he tried to monopolize Oliver's time outside of his work.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Yeah, I think I have some movies... somewhere." Oliver wasn't quiet sure what had got added to his bags by small trying to be helpful hands, but he knew some disc cases had been tucked into it, and the odd flash drive.

"Not sure if any of it is going to be any good," he warned. For all he knew it could be episodes of the Devlin's latest tv binge. His little brother was just at the stage where he was a lot more open about sharing things.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"I honestly don't care what we watch, but if you want to watch something specific, I've got a few things on a flash drive." He had made sure to bring the top ten of his favorite action movies on an external hard drive, and had even got a few things he knew Oliver liked. Or hoped he would like, in the case of a few new things.

Magnus shifted in his arms, and Max let him back down, watching the Zorua drop into step beside Mothra. Yipping gently and playfully to her.

Mostly he just... Wanted to busy himself. Nauwill was far more... restrictive than he thought it would be, and without Oliver there to help translate things for him, Max hadn't been able to make many friends. So he would cling to Oliver pretty much any chance he got in order to feel active and move.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Mmh? Sure, no reason not to take a look at what you have first. Least it is sure to be new," Oliver said, nodding slightly. "We'll do a movie marathon ... but not too late. I got an early shift." He walked beside Max.

Mothra trotted along, tail waving behind in a jaunty arch as she gave a soft chrrp back at the zoura following at her heels.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"Of course," his hands would sign in regards to not staying up too late. As much as he wanted to take up all of his friend's time, he understood that Oliver was in even more of high demand here than back home. Max sometimes thought about following Oliver and learning what he does, perhaps getting a job doing it himself, and then realized he would be very hard to work with. Not many people knew sign.

Max would hurry them along to his room so he could get the flash drive, then move about and set everything up. His Poke'mon lounged in the room, and Mothra knew how to make herself at home. Max would settle into the couch alongside Oliver and start up whatever movie the other seemed most interested in.

@Shaddaling (this is my last post, I can close it here, or if you want to add a few more words, I can close it after that <3)