Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP]Picture Perfect Stars[Stardust x Nova Heartstring]

SmhItsWeylin

Veteran
D

Nova hadn't gone out enough to take photos recently, in her opinion. The world was calling to her, and she'd been settled in her home far too long. She'd recently met a very nice and simply beautiful Suli that she was having trouble leaving for work trips. Nova knew how harsh the world could be and how self conscious her precious flower was, she, in fact, was one of the harsh parts of this place! She had to make a living, though, or she'd end up on the streets. Photography wasn't always the most stable of jobs, so she often sold prints of photos she'd taken, and she was running low on new interest. She had been many places all around, whether it be the icy winter lands or the hot summer, though that last one had been the most uncomfortable time of her life. A place she hadn't got around to seeing, though, was Moonlight Fields. It seemed so obvious for her to visit! A field of beautiful white flowers that lit up with the stars, in a place that wouldn't make her feel as though she was overheating, but it had flown over her head for a while.

Now, though, now was the time to go visit it. She'd moved her way to Dream Valley after a goodbye to her beloved, staying settled wherever she could find a cheap room for the day as she waited for night to approach. As time ticked past noon, the pony took to the roads, trotting her way along towards her destination. Those lovely fields of white flowers.. she couldn't wait to watch the setting sun and then, right after that beautiful spectacle, another eye catching event right after. She would go home with plenty of beautiful photos to show her flower, and to sell. Perhaps she could use the money to buy her something special? Oh, that would just be lovely.

She made it to the fields well before the setting sun, which was just how she liked it. She had plenty of time to set up cameras and find the best angle to take the photos she wanted. In her opinion, photography was a sport! Gosh, all the moving around and planning it took, she may as well be butting heads with a pony twice her size! She couldn't grasp how people took it up as a hobby, it was her whole life, and it was tiring! Though, rewarding, she could only imagine the beautiful photos she'd gain from this night, and how good she'd feel afterwards. She may tug at hearts and be sly as a thief, but she takes her work very seriously.

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

The Moonlight Fields were absolutely Stardust's favorite place in Dream Valley.

Her coat adorned in planets and moons, it was only natural for her to feel a deep connection to the night. And the fields were just incredible - by day, it looked like any other field of white flowers, but by night? It was impossible to describe the experience of seeing all of the flowers lit up brighter than the stars overhead, reflecting the light of the bright moon back into the world.

As she headed her way there, amidst the slowly dying son, she wound her way around buildings and trees to the outskirts of Dream Valley. When she made it, her eyes started to sparkle, even if the flowers weren't shining just yet. However, it was beautiful lighting for a photoshoot - sunset always brought out the best light, and coincidentally, it seemed like there was a photographer setting up her station to capture the beautiful valley.

A social butterfly, Stardust was pleasantly surprised to see someone else here. It wasn't unusual, but the pleasantness of it might have come from the fact that Stardust trusted ponies themed after space and the night time more than any other pony - in fact, her own mate was one. She was a part of a whole herd of ponies of such a description! And here, standing just yards away, was a purple pony that seemed to be dotted in stars and moons. How neat!

Stardust approached quickly, but with a friendly air, smiling all the way. "Hello! Are you set to take photos of the evening flowers? I've never been any good with a camera, but this is definitely the coolest place to set up a tripod." She gave a hearty smile and introduced herself, "I'm Stardust, by the way."

@AlicornPlayhouse

SmhItsWeylin

Veteran
D

Nova hadn't expected nobody else to show up throughout the night to watch this beautiful event. What she hadn't expected was someone as early as her. She'd come in time to set up her camera for sunset because of what an amazing before and after the lighting would have made, and oh, just how darling would these white flowers look with red and orange hues bouncing off their petals! Freesia would love that! Oh, she's getting off track. She hadn't thought anyone else would be bothered to come out and see these flowers before they were already glowing bright.

So, as one might expect, she was a bit surprised to hear trotting hooves and the call of a greeting coming her way. [Hm? Did I look approachable..? Well, I suppose I wasn't trying to look unapproachable. How odd.] She thought to herself as she slowly rose her head up, turning it to meet the eyes of a lovely looking mare. Now, mind you, she didn't have eyes for anyone else but her love, but she wasn't one to deny a ponies beauty or how much they stood out.

"Why, hello." She cooed gently as she stepped back from her camera, flicking her tail slowly. "You'd be right, I thought tonight was just so lovely, how could I not get a photo or two?" Nova laughed softly at the mention of never being good with a camera, unable to help the sly smile creeping onto her face. "I'd like to say I'm quite good with one, personally, otherwise I don't think I'd make much money! My name is Nova Heartstring, you may call me Nova, if you'd like." She gave a soft nod.

@Ruler