Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

PRP - Wing and Less strike again!

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia was fluttering around giggling a bit away from her hidden tree house. Like normal she went out to gather and water her garden. Tend to nature the best she could, especially any wild animals that may need her. Basic druid stuff over all, she was happy, alone, and far away from most villages or city. This was her life, and in her eyes it was safe. It was very rare she would make the few days travel to pick up supplies she herself couldn't manage with stuff the forest provided.

WC: 91

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
It had been a few months since he had found freedom, and now Sun Warmth was happy to explore this vast new territory of his people. In his day it had been mostly independent villages, and they had just been forming a way of trade and communication. But now, the children of children ruled the land, and they had done a marvelous job! Still, Sun did find that he yearned for the dense forestry of nature. Thus he would roam and return to the trees. His nose was very keen, and his stripes helped to hide him as he moved. The dark in his eyes allowed for keen sight in the shadows, although in the light it was more difficult for him to handle things.
It was just then that something caught his eye. The male had been stalking his dinner, but he was very easily distracted by a glimmer of a shiny thing. He thought maybe that this was a new creature, and he had eaten well yesterday, so it wouldn't hurt to go follow it instead of his prey. The kitsu was hunched and stalking like a tiger. He moved forward, silently...until he saw what this shiny creature was. A female! Probably a female. Very shiny, her body was glittering, she had wings and long curled hair. Tattoos, jewelry, little tuffs on the top of her head like a moth. She glimmered in his pupils, and he couldn't help stalking around to watch what she was doing. Who was this? In the forest too alone, instead of in the safety of a village. He wanted to know.

WC: 269

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
If he was quiet enough and didn't startle the animals even Lufia wouldn't notice. After all who would assume another would not only make their way this deep into the forest but stumble upon her as well. In truth she had probably just finished with her garden. So in ways she had free time, and was using it by fluttering about the trees and singing with the birds. No she wasn't a Disney princess, nor noble at all , she just loved nature and in return it seemed to love her back.

WC: 92
TWC: 183

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Ah, she was flying like a butterfly. Sun wandered what they called her? He rose up now, walking forward and causing a bird or two to flutter into the air. He walked towards her, slowly like someone trying to not scare off a wild animal. After all, they were in the woods, and she did not know him. He began with the basics, "Sun Warmth, is me." His voice was rather calm as he bowed his head forward. His big floppy ears relaxed down at his sides. They usually stayed up while he was in motion. "They call you Sparkling Butterfly?"

WC: 101
TWC: 370

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia of course was all smiles one moment only to look around startled the next as the birds flew off. Rising in the sky naturally as a like of defense in case she needed to do the same. A cute 'meep' left her voice when she saw another, he seemed relax, but he also looked dangerous. Then again most strangers looked dangerous to her. A new moment of panic had her up into the trees hidden among them the best she could only to cutely and shyly peak out her head.

Sparkling Butterfly? Sun Warmth? It made no sense, as for what she was called . . . hadn't spoke to another for years so . . . "I . . . well . . . you see." She didn't have a nickname, was that what he wanted? She could give him her name she suppose but that would be required to have her speak straight and think past her fear. Instead she merely shook her head, Sparkling Butterfly was not what she was called.

W: 175
TWC: 358

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Sun admired as the light hit her wings and bounced off her sparkly skin. It was very pretty to watch. He could imagine a wealthy person hiring her to dance in the sunlight. It was be very dazzling and beautiful to see. A hint of a smile played on his lips, right above his beard. But, he could clearly see how nervous she was. The angelic did not hide their emotions very well it seemed. At least fear. From below he was a bit of a mixed sight himself. For one, he had decided to lay down to further un-alarm his new interest, and was laying like a relaxed bunny with their legs sprawled out beside them. On the other hand, his yellow eyes glowed as they looked up and received light pouring down from the sky.
"Ah," He nodded when she managed a reply. Not that..Did she want him to guess? "Maybe you are called...Fluttering Gem? Because you flutter and have pretty skin like a gem?" That was a good guess, he liked that.

Meanwhile...in the distance a young kirin stalked his master's trail. It seemed like he had been trailing something, but then got distracted, if his tracks read correctly. All three lion tails swayed. Ute held deep respect for Sun, and yet...sometimes his relaxed ways got a bit irritating to the younger more modern Kitsu.

W: 228
TWC: 598

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia blushed bright, was he flirting? Another shake of her head, slowly drifting a bit lower thou when he laid down. After all he was proving submissive in a way the animals did. "I . . . well . . . uh . . . I . . . I don't . . . I don't have a nickname." She managed to stutter out before landing her back pushed up against a tree as she sat butt on the ground but front legs straighten if she needed to push off into the sky again.

Looking him over she would softly ask. "Why . . . I mean . . . how . . . well . . . your name?" That made sense right? Or enough sense, she looked like she would scurry away at any sudden move. The poor thing was at least trying to be brave thou.

W: 149
TWC: 507

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Huh? His head cocked to the side, and he looked at her. She was coming closer, that made him feel accomplished. Yay! But she asked him his name, and he was confused. Maybe he had said things wrong the first time? "Ah, what is...a Nickname? I understand name, not nick." His ears twitched, one going up to hear her better. "It is as I said, I am Sun Warmth. I am from a time before, am not sure how long ago. I came here because I saw the sparkle of your skin, and I wanted to see you."

In the shadows behind his mentor, a Kitsu laid low to the ground. He wasn't as good as a hider and sneaker as Sun was, partly because he glowed a bit, but he could at least keep it to a low simmer when hiding. Listening to this, his own cheeks blushed a bit under his mask. Old man, how could you say something so bluntly like that? He decided to intervene, stepping forward after the angelic had time to reply. "And I am Ute, a part of Sun's pack. He means no harm." Body language wise the Kirin stood very tall and proudly. His chest was puffed, his head raised high and all of his tail glided slowly behind him. He was quite a sight himself.

W: 224
TWC: 822

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia listened and blushed even more. He surely had to be flirting with her. Lowering her head even more shy at that thought so that her hair would cover her face more. This fact helped Ute hide from her much more easier. "I . . . I see. I . . . it's . . . you . . ." She wanted to explain, the words were so simple in her head but harder when trying to speak to someone new! Oh how stupid she felt, how foolish she must look.

Only to hear a new voice and up again into the tree she went this time shivering. It was bad enough to have one, but two? Why was there two? And so close to her home. "I . . . don't hurt me!" She managed to whimper out all cutely in fear.

W: 144
TWC: 651

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Yes, it was him. He nodded, that was his name, she understood then. "Yes, it is me. A...name." She hadn't told him what a nickname was. She sure was a fragile little thing. He had the instinctive desire to go up to her and lick her forehead to let her know he wasn't hostile, but he also knew from experience that this was no longer an acceptable thing to do. Beyond immediate family it was not done, which was so strange. "You do not speak much. It is okay, I speak a lot." He joked with her, hoping to make her relax. But then his new kin showed up, and gave the young lady quite a fright. Sun sighed, stood and walked in between his packmate and the female. Sometimes Ute could be so clueless.

To be perfectly honest, Ute was a little proud that he scared the angelic kitsu. He didn't plan on fighting her, but it was still nice. The kitsu frowned as his new friend stepped in front of him and ruined his whole aura. He sat down at a look though, pouting slightly. In the village Ute was in charge, in the forests it was Sun who led. Well, he may as well follow through. "I will not hurt you winged one...My packmate seems to like you. You would try to woo her?" The last part he said with a bit of a blush again. It was nice that his mask hid those things.

Now Sun was taken aback. He stared at his friend, and then at Lufia. His surprise was very obvious on his face. After a moment he gave a rather kind open smile. "Ah, this butterfly is very lovely. I do not know her well enough to say. A mate's pairing is very special, and you must choose carefully. You fight together and live together, and have many children to form a strong pack. Beauty is good, but unless you are a trader you must both be very strong. I do not know her." He waved his paw, smiling in a little embarrassed of a way.

"Ok-," The Kirin tried to move on, but it seemed like Sun wasn't done.

"Yes, you are very beautiful forest female. But I am not here to take you away. If that is why you are afraid you have no need be. I just enjoy looking at you, you are very interesting to look at. Shiny like a gemstone, and flying around. I-mph" Ute had grabbed his mouth and closed it, feeling like he couldn't bare to to hear all of this. Sun hrumph'd and glared, but didn't do anything against this action.

W: 446
TWC: 1268

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia watched the two males unsure, when the one she knew as Sun stepped between them she gave a cute eep, not wishing to see a fight. Only to calm some, they were friends then? Her head cutely popping back among the leaves when he asked Sun if he was trying to woo her. As if she was peaking in on something she wasn't suppose too.

Only to peak out slowly once he answered. AH so he wasn't flirting, that made her feel a bit more calm. She had no clue how to react to those who did after all. It was so bold and brave when they did, far from something she was. Surely she would be more of a burden to someone like that. Give another cute eep that almost came out like a hiccup when he spoke of fighting together. She was no fighter surely he was not trying to flirt now.

Slowly lowering once more to the ground to settle her head closer to the grown this time as if this whole talk and meeting was quite the adventure and was wearing her out. "Lu . . . Lu . . .Lufia." She managed only to sigh disappointed in herself Sun clearly wasn't going to hurt her. Instead she would grab a stick and write her full name into the dirt with lovely curls and the likes. 'Lufia Branford'

W: 234
TWC: 885

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Sun licked Ute's paw, causing the lava Kitsu to shiver and release his friend. Eeew. It was a trick that never failed, no matter the time period. He grinned and began speaking again. "You are the Lufia?"

"That would just be Lufia." Ute cut in as he wiped his paw on the grass. He looked up, watching this angelic as she eep'd and bobbed. Well, she was sort of cute in her own way. Clearly not harmful or someone to fight. So he sat down. She had nice hand writing anyways. Since Sun couldn't read, "Lufia Branford. I haven't heard of your family name, but there are a lot of Kitsus like that. Well, we are two males who have formed a pack recently."

Sun perked up, interrupting his friend back, "Yes! I have recently returned from a long sleep caused by magic. Times have changed, but it is very exciting to see. They make amazing things in the village, and that is where most seem to be now. Ute found me, and I have taught him how to survive, and he is teaching me to read."

W: 187
TWC: 1455

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia of course stayed put, but if anyone seemed to move towards her she would move backwards. Nodding to Ute. "Just . . . just Lufia." She stated to Sun agreeing. It was clear she was doing her best to keep calm. Then a realization hit and she would fish around looking for something in and out of the bushed quickly before moving to her spot a bit more happy and bubble, a leave being chewed on. Realizing her rudeness, she would hesitate before dropping a few of the small leaves and pushing them towards the others.

If tired they would realize it was merely mint leaves, perhaps something she used to calm her soul or nature. Tilting her head at Sun's story, sleeping a long time? His words seemed, well wrong in ways. ... Not properly said? Then again she couldn't judge at least he could talk. Survival? A look to Ute unsure, so he was one of the city . . . was sun more of nature then? "Survive? Pack?"

W: 174
TWC: 1059

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Of course it was Sun who moved towards Lufia, but then stopped when she moved back a bit. He waited patiently, looking very interested at the leaves. Well, since she ate some he may as well help himself. He approached again, this time much slower, keeping his eyes on the leaves as to not intimidate the other. When he got to her, he began nibbling on one of them. Huh, he knew this one. It was good. "Appreciation." He grinned, bowing his head a bit. "We would chew on these, and suckle on honey from the bees."

She made a question, ah! Progress. So sun went on. "Yes, we survive as a pack. Together we survive much better, and we can trade what we don't have with other packs. But now that is village's work. So we trade our hunts with villages for what we need. I fought Ute when he found me, because he attacked me. But then we realized we like each other. And now we are in a pack."

Ute approached after Sun did, much more cautiously staring at the leaves. After his packmate had tried it, he tried it as well. He was more quite, looking at the two as they talked. Content to listen.

W: 209
TWC: 1664

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia gave a small smile when he spoke of how it worked, and then an idea hit. "You! You can . . . Ah!" If she could get to know them, trust them. They could do the trips to the village for her. She may have to make her garden larger but oh it would be nice. After all she did like shiny trinkets and jewelry, she just usually got cheated or wasn't brave enough to try for some.

But then she would pause, how could she ask them to do such for them. It was so far away . . . what were they even doing here? "You don't . . . live in the village?" She asked softly looking to Sun then to Ute. Why didn't they? It made no sense. Most didn't have her issues or fears. "The wilds . . . tend to be more kinder."

WC: 150
TWC: 1209

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
The girl suddenly became animated, and she was moving! What idea must have struck, it must be magnificent. Sun waited with baited breath. But why wasn't she saying anything? He cocked his head to the side, his ears flopping a bit and his beard fluffing.

It was Ute who spoke up this time, answering the question. "My family does have an estate in a city, but I no longer live with them. I have not introduced them to Sun yet. But living in the wilds has been...more freeing, more fulfilling. He technically have a small cottage in a nearby village, the one place that was his only, but he hadn't used it in a while. He blinked when she said the wilds were kinder. Had something happened to her?

Sun on the other hand didn't quite catch onto that. He just smiled and shook his head. "I am not sure about kinder, but I can understand that it is more peaceful. In the village it is so noisy, I need a break sometimes as well. Villages do provide safety in numbers it would seem. We just began to have what you might call villages before my time was stopped...I have been wanting a mate! To have children with, I think I will begin looking in farming villages to see if there are any available females."

Ute put a paw on his mask and sighed. "This is the only thing he does that bothers me." He looked at Lufia for sympathy. Sun looked around, confused.

W: 254
TWC: 1918

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia smiled brightly at Ute's words nodding, he understood in ways. "There is no judgement here." She stated softly only to blink when she heard Sun's and quickly shook her head. Noisey yes, but safer not at all at times. They had nightmares and other scary things that could hurt you easy. They made fun or pushed you to do stuff you didn't like, or laughed at you easily.

A blink when he spoke of a mate, and children only to giggle and look to Ute. "One who can fight with him." She tried to tease softly, maybe have the other soften a bit. "Maybe he is lonely . . . maybe you could be his mate." She stated serious then, after all they could have children as well now a days.

WC: 132
TWC: 1341

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
He nodded. But seemed confused at her reaction. Well, maybe she knew something that he didn't. He did widen his eyes and perk up. "They can?" He grinned, And Ute pushed him over. "Ay, don't even think about it."
"Not you." Sun laughed happily. He rolled onto his paws and sat back up. "No matter, large tails and beautiful shiny skin. If I find a mother for my children, then I would gladly take any that would come with me. One who is lovely, who is soft, who smells nice, and who is okay with living in the forest." He nodded happily as he counted all of these things off. "I would woo with my hunt, and perhaps take them for walks. And make them candy from honey and the berries."

Now Ute would take that candy gladly. He put a paw onto his friend. "You should make us some."

Sun stuck out his tongue. "I will make her some, she is a new friend who could use treats."

W:170
TWC: 2088

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Lufia seemed to hesitate listening to it all, perhaps they were hungry? "You need not hunt what you can grow." She spoke softly winching some hoping they wouldn't be upset at her words. Slowly glancing up to them again and if they didn't seem made she would glance to Ute, was he . . . "I could . . . well . . . can I trust you?" She asked them both glancing between them. "Do you . . . plan to live in the village closes?" She would add. It would be nice to have a few friends. If . . . problems did arrive she suppose she could move again. It was a lot of work but . . . sometimes it was worth it. Maybe further from the village next time if it became a problem. "Are . . . . are you both . . . hungry?"

WC: 151
TWC: 1492