Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Wool Modeling (Strawberry & Creamsicle Fluff)

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Strawberry happily trotted into the studio where Creamsicle did her modeling. Her sheep-morph friend had asked Strawberry if the pink one would be willing to do some modeling, and of course Strawberry had readily agreed! She would be happy to model, though she wasn't sure what it entailed.

Still, she arrived early, bringing some smoothies since she knew that they might not get a break for a while, and opened the door. "Creamsicle I'm here!" She sang, taking a look around to see if the orange sheep morph was here yet. Not spotting her right away, Strawberry shrugged and set the smoothies down, taking a look at the pictures on the wall while she waited.

To say that Creamsicle led a hectic life would be putting it simply. She was always busy with something or other. Generally putting together new fashion lines, as she did it all by her own hoof with a small team of ponies. She wasn't well enough known yet to have a big company, but within her own area, she was very popular. A handful of times she was able to pay models to come in and take photoshoots, but that was far and few between. Most of the time, she was able to coerce ponies off the street, or her own friends. Whoever she thought would fit aesthetically with whatever she was doing at the moment. Currently, she was working with quite a bit of white chiffon. Either with gold accents, pink accents, or even other light pastel colors. One of her good friends fit that perfectly.

When Strawberry had entered her modeling studio, Creamsicle did indeed hear her, but was a bit slower to react. Huffing, she bustled in from another room pushing a rack. The rack was full of different thing, though most of them were dresses, as it was reaching summer time. Glancing up, she spotted the other mare. "Strawberry! I'm so glad you are here!" she laughed, pushing the rack into a corner before trotting to her friend to greet her with a hug. "As usual when you come to visit, just be careful with the smooties around the clothing!" she teased, though she was very serious at the same time. "I hope the day has been treating you well so far," she said almost hurriedly, trotting back to the rack to rifle through and find the first outfit she wanted her friend to try on.

Strawberry almost squealed when her friend went in for a hug, but managed to restrain herself and instead just hugged her friend back. Tightly, as though they hadn't seen each other in months or years, yet it had only been a few days at the most. Still, it was so good to see friends!

"Of course! I wouldn't want to ruin any of your work!" Strawberry said, knowing to take the warning a bit more seriously. She had seen first-hoof how smoothies could ruin clothing. She had to tell quite a few families to keep their foals in line after they had accidentally knocked a few drinks over at her shop.

She made sure that the drinks were away from possibly getting hit or knocked over accidentally in their excitement. "It has! It's been so nice out lately! And I got to run my shop for a bit before coming over here. Did you know smoothies for breakfast has become really popular? I'm not sure why, but I've gotten some more business because of it." She always wondered at it. Smoothies could be quite heavy and things would... happen if ponies drank them too much or as meal substitutes. "How about you? You look like you're pretty busy! Though I've got as much time as you need today to do some modeling!" She had let one of her employees work the smoothie shop, knowing they could "run it smoothly" while she was gone, and so was quite relaxed

A soft laugh left the orange pony. "It might be an odd fad, but honestly, darling, as long as it keeps your shop in business!" She bustled towards Strawberry with a lacy chiffon white dress, the lace having a pretty floral pattern to it. It would cover her friend's flank and legs, though would leave an inch or two between the hem and the ground, allowing for it to keep clean and not drag in the dirt. As usual, it had a very special and slightly hidden feature along the back. The fabric could be magically unzipped for wings along the back, as well as spikes, and the rump had a magical zipper for tails. All to fit a wide variety of ponies. She laid it across a counter for Strawberry to start to put on.

"Well, you know me! Taking on more than my poor little hooves can handle!" she laughed, waving a hoof at her friend as she trotted over to try the smoothie. Delicious as always! Strawberry really had a knack for smoothie making. "It is hard to stay ahead of the fashion business, especially when you are a smaller named pony who has a hard time getting their name out. I only have so many ponies who work for me, and I barely squeeze by paying them and then paying my bills," she sighed. "There's an apartment complex I have been debating looking into. I hear that they charge next to nothing for rent and give you ample room."

Strawberry nodded. "I do like the business! It just makes me wonder about my customers at times..." Not that she had a whole lot of time to do it. While smoothie-making wasn't that hard, it was a bit tedious and she had to make sure she was making all of them correctly and getting them out as quickly as possible!

"Ooh, how pretty!" Strawberry said as she looked at the dress and carefully started to put it on. The only problem with dresses for her was her woolly frame made it a bit harder to put them on, but eventually she always managed to do it!

She nodded as she finally finished putting the dress on and turned around in it. "Awesome as always Creamsicle!" She couldn't help but perk her ears up at the apartment. "That sounds great! Though you always have to watch out for those! Make sure there isn't anything "extra" if you know what I mean." If something was too good to be true, it usually was!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Creamsicle Fluff giggled again as she shifted things around. She was playing with some stuff on the racks, making sure they were good to go. Fussing with the smallest of details to make sure they were perfect. She had a bit of a problem, and would often times work herself way too much doing such a thing.

Turning, her heart warmed to see her friend in such a stunning dress. "You look amazing," she hummed, trotting over to fuss with the hem a little before stepping away to grab her camera. Strawberry was an expert at these things now, she was sure, and knew she could just start doing different poses for Creamsicle to take pictures of.

"I have heard so many good things about it. It's this place just outside of town here at Everville. So I wouldn't be moving far. It is almost like a little town of its own!" The camera clicked a few times as Strawberry moved. "The owner of the apartment created it specifically for ponies who do not have a home of their own, or who need the help. They seem to be a bit of a philanthropist and go far out of their way to help any pony they can."

After a few more pictures, Creamsicle placed the camera down and motioned for Strawberry to pick up a new dress. It was shorter, better designed for her fluff, and a beautiful golden color with floral patterning along the hem.

@SSBrosB