astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

It's an awful power, I wish I could just ... like ... remember all the time! 8D

Slowly getting through these newb requests though. Thank you Emmer for grabbing some + u+ The what's in queue is ... uh, well, on the Discord 8D since we don't have a separate thread set up for it yet, whoopsie doo.

orz I'm tired but I still have work to do today, weh.

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Thank you everyone that came to Halloween week!
Remember Trick or Treat lasts until the 8th, and after that ... let's find out together!

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Light a fire and bathe me in darkness.

Desired Race: Elph
Character Idea:
A faithful member of Labrys for many years now he had found the Endless to be an enchanting place. The Endless was of course dangerous that fact was pretty much ingrained into every Elphyme from birth in Labrys. He'd heard the stories just like everyone else about those supposedly lost to the void either endlessly roaming or attacked by Sanjari. It was these stories that kept him within Labrys for a time. After years of essentially the same routine, however, curiosity and maybe partial boredom finally won over his fear. Leading him to pack his bags and take his first steps towards an adventure that could only be found in the Endless.

In traveling to different planets and settlements he found one of his greatest passions lied in sweets. From cotton candy to marshmallows, to macaroons (or the equivalent of these kinds of things in this universe) he found both the taste and creation of these confectionaries to be delightful. The more he was exposed to it the more his desire to learn the art grew.

It was around that time that he came to know of the planet Earth. I place known to be home to a variety of species and cultures. More importantly, though it was known to be the home of humans. A species who he had heard were masters at the art of making sweets.

Once he made it to Earth he resorted to learning from observing the humans while cloaked. It wasn't the easiest way to learn, especially when in order to learn one needed ingredients. That of course he had to take from the humans without being noticed but eventually, he began to understand the basics and improved with time.

Once he was able to create simple things on his own, a desire to share his sweet creations with others grew. Using his heightened senses he carefully began leaving tiny sweets in homes all around New Orleans. Finding he enjoyed bringing joy to others just as much as he did in creating. Unbeknownst to him, in doing so he earned himself the nickname Sweets Fairy.

Now while improving his art and becoming somewhat accustomed to life on Earth his goal is to make friends. Life on Earth was definitely never boring, but living in hiding had become quite lonely. Earth was by no means the place he wanted to settle. At least not now, in his heart the Endless was still his only home. Still, he wanted to find people on Earth that he could feel safe with.

W: 420

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Ooh you are right I should list them here!

Candy Shop totals and attributes for characters have been updated!