Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Single Pringles Ready to Mingle

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Eyyyyyyy so I got some singles for y'all to look at!

Please don't post in this thread, though. Instead you can catch me on discord (@RozeyBear#1485) at any time! Just know that I am a busy bear that is also slightly forgetful sooooooooo if it takes me a while just smack me. XD

Enough of my drabble! On to what you're really here for; the singles!

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Spotlight post!

This is for any one character that I'd like to see get some love and attention over anypony else. Or just for a pony that has, in my opinion, been single for waaaaay too long. Either way, there will only ever be one pony to have this spot at a time, unless they are a special case. <3

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Nomadic singer! Won't settle in one place if we're being perfectly honest. She'd much rather have a family that travels with her versus being bound to one place. Flings would be more likely because of her lifestyle preference.

No breed or gender preference.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ex-miliary with PTSD and a soft spot for snakes. Exhibits self deprecating humor when she's sad or scared. Beneath her strong exertior and brilliant smile lies a pony that simply wants to be loved the way she loves her snakes.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Selfish and stubborn. Prefers to be called "Arly" over their full name.

Has one fling (that could be more, depending on the outcome of kiddos) lined up with Jay's Charlie.​

Last edited:

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

SITH LORD!!! Strike is cruel and cunning, manipulative to his very core. His actions seem rash and uncalculated when the opposite is the truth. Every move he makes is thought over. His eventual goal is to plunge the world into sweet chaos, where one can govern oneself without the suffocating thumb of societal judgement looming overhead.

He's only interested in spreading his genes for the sake of creating an army of Sith worthy of helping him lead this new world. Any children he has that he deems unworthy will likely be tossed aside and forgotten.

No breed or gender preference. Flings only.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Precious bee child!!! RJ is sweet as honey and loves her "hive", which is legitimately just her siblings and a few of their pets at the moment but that's all it takes, right? She has a knack for creating scrumptious jellies and won't divulge her recipe for anything.

No breed or gender preference. OOCly, I'd love another bee themed kid for her?

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

W h o r e, but also a great tattoo artist and peircer. Just... Yeahhhh.... That's all I can really say about him.

No breed or gender preference. Flings only.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Semi-famous actor! Despite being recognized almost constantly where they're from, Glitterfish is surprisingly humble and soft spoken.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D

Wilderness survivalist! Krawk loves the outdoors, so much so that he doesn't live in a house or apartment. In fact, he lives out by a river in a tent. Large crowds make him anxious and he's more likely to attend social gatherings if there are only a handful of ponies there.