Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introduction - Scaramel Apple

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Greetings! My name is Scaramel Apple and this is Slick...oh bother, where has he wandered off to...? Well, no matter, I'm sure my mate, Oil Slick, will make a reappearance sometime. Thanks for stopping by this little get together. My goodness, when my dearest Slick and I started looking around for someplace to make our home, we were just pleased as salt water and taffy to find Twilight Town available to us! Certainly seems like Twilight Town needs us here, to be sure. I don't mean to be rude, but the healthcare system here... it seems a little lacking. With only one doctor and one school nurse... and then there's me, the local dentist! There seem to be plenty in the commercial field, however. Ha! I guess it'll be good for business. Just imagine, if I didn't show up and move here when I did, all your teeth would've fallen out and your maws would be looking more like Cinnamon's! What a thought, heh!

Speaking of, you simply must come in for a cleaning. No, I insist, when's the last time you had one? Look, I've been watching you talk all party and your teeth certainly need it - I hope you brush regularly! I was just joking about your teeth falling out earlier, but if you aren't brushing at least twice a day, you never know... Hey wait, come back here and open your mouth! I can check you out right now if you don't want to schedule an appointment! Ugh, fine! Your loss!