Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ Storm Born Leader's Den ]

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Welcome to the Leader's Den! This thread is here to be your official guide in all things for the colony! All forms required to join and leave the colony are down below, but be cautious. Read through the colony setting first. It seems nice and welcoming from the start, but all may not be as it seems.

All forms will receive a reaction on them when they are accepted or rejected. Consider all cats under consideration until their posts have the proper reaction on them. If you want a roleplay reply, it can be given, but for simplicity sake, they aren't given unless asked for.

Questions, concerns or feedback can be DMed to PeterPan_da144 on BasiliskStew, or through the Cats of the Sun Discord!

The Storm Born are accepting new members!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

There are a few forms a player must use when playing within The Storm Born;
  • Joining and leaving
  • Death

Joining and leaving forms are fairly simple and self-explanatory. Loners may request to join, but can be turned away if they cannot follow The Storm Born's ideals. Cats do not need approval to leave the colony, and cats born into the colony do not need to post a form and will be automatically added to the roster. Regardless, do not assume anything until an official response has been given from the leader.

Death needs to be logged to ensure the roster is up to date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joining:
Code:
[B][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(85, 209, 121)]I want to join![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=14px]
[B]Username[/B]: full username
[B]Cat Cert[/B]: link official cert with their name
[b]Role[/b]: Thunder Guard or Healer? (remember the roles are typically gendered, but [i]can[/i] be switched)
[B]Why?[/B]: why do they want to join? you can RP this or simply write their reasoning, but whatever is said will be considered their explanation to the leader. Also feel free to write here if you want a rp response or not.[/SIZE]
Leaving:
Code:
[SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 53)][B]I am leaving![/B][/COLOR]
[B]Why?[/B]: why did they leave?[/SIZE]
Death:
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(106, 106, 106)][B][SIZE=14px]I am going to SunClan.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=14px]
[B]How?[/B]: how did they die?[/SIZE]

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Cat Cert: Kestrel
Why?: She believes the same as the Storm Born do: Survival of the fittest. That does not mean being alone. It is just as strategic to group up with other cats and survive the harshness of the world.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Wolf
Why?: He's following his hot wife.

He shares his mate's views and is following her to the colony to be with her. (He would like to be a Thunder Guard.)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Marrow
Role: Thunder Guard
Why?: Marrow is a feral she-cat who does best with a survivalist fighter mentality. She feels most comfortable among she-cats, so finding a colony that's strong, survival oriented she-cats is the closest thing to a happy place she can find - though she'd never say anything so silly out loud.