Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Tinkering and arguing with my self(PRP)

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wilhelmina sat in the tinkering room of her house and looked at the mess she was trying to turn into...something. "Well, this will simply never do what...what is even going on here!" she said as she poked the side of the device and looked over it and tried to figure out why the cog was not turning with the part that was supposed to be the little robot's arm. She sighed and looked around for her screwdriver. "What in the dickens am I going to do with you!" she said as she kept two of her eyes looking for the screwdriver and her main eyes looking around the little robot and trying to see how many places were needing to be fixed so the arm worked. "Oh, there you are!" she said as she glanced at Reinfeld who was resting on the floor licking a small salt rock that he was a little fond of. "Over there dove." she said softly as the tail 'glanced' in her direction and then where Wil was intending for him to reach the screwdriver. He yawned widely and then lifted u p and moved over to the tool and grabbed it gently in his mouth. Moving over towards her he handed it to her gently as she took it in her mouth and used her front paws to hold the robot still as she adjusted the cog with the screwdriver. "MmmMuchBwetter." she said around the handle of her screwdriver. She tilted her head to one side and looked this way and that as she used a paw to turn the key on the back of the robot and see if it worked.

This time when she set it down the legs moved and both arms responded, and it walked around her desk in a circle. "Vunder Bar!" she said with happy laugh as she looked around for the little Robot's head to attach to the rest of the body. "Look Reinfeld! I've made it move! Its adorable!" she said as she gently grabbed up the little head she had made and gently set about attaching it to the top of the robot. "Tiny screw...tiny screwwww...." she said looking around as she lined up the top and body and used her nails to hold the bits together. "Rein could you assist me again." she said as she looked towards her tail. It lifted up towards her again and stuck his tongue out and gently pressed it against some small screws on the table and held out its tongue to her. "Bueno! Thanks my friend!" she said as she made sure the head was held still and she used one paw to move a little screw off her tails tongue and into position on the head to keep it still while she got the other screws into place. "Very good! Its looking wonderful!" she said as she added in the other screws she needed and then tightened them all into place. "Tada! Look Reinfeld its all done! Now i just need to paint him and make him shiny! Then hes all set!" she said with a smile as she wound it up again and watched it march in circles around her desk, arms and legs moving and head looking side to side. She giggled furiously as she watched before a knock at her front door made her fluffy ears flick back and forth before her and Reinfeld both looked towards the front of the house and she got up and headed to see who was here.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Love Byte looked about as they walked up to the house with the new order that he was delivering in person. He had been told that Lace had been paid extra for the home delivery. He looked around at the house and smiled, it was a nice-looking house, lots of windows. Round towers on the north and south sides. The house was on the side of a mountain, overlooking a cliff just above town. It was painted green and dark blue trim with a clock work looking ghoulie weathervanes on top of the house. He approved of the look of it and was even more excited to meet the owner who had requested this new belt. Nibbles held the package by a strap in his mouth and seemed to swing back and forth, as if listening to his own music in his head, a gentle hum sometimes rumbling out of the large tails mouth. He had been asked to make up and put together a nice utility belt for a custom order. He had been given the measurements and instructions and, to him, it was one of his best pieces in a long time. He had given it some clockwork designs into the leather and golden buckles. It was a very nice-looking utility belt, and he hoped the owner of it would like it as much as he did.

As the door opened, he was face to face with a many eyed, orange and black striped female ghoulie mix with large, spiked goggles on her head and a white collar around her neck. Her multiple eyes looked over him and when she saw the label on the package in Nibbles mouth she smiled widely and laughed.

"Oh my package! Wonderful! Come in! Please!" she said as she moved aside and let the other ghoulie into the house.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Wil looked through the peep hole in her door and saw a black, blue and purple ghoulie in a hat and frowned. She didn't recognize them at all but maybe they would be bringing her something or here to ask for something. She took custom orders sometimes, but most people thought her a little crazy and avoided her when they could. But she fixed things in town that no one else knew how to fix well. The boilers in some of the shops and the pipe organs in some of the music halls. She opened the door and looked over the male. Looked nice enough from what they could see but then Wils eyes caught the package in the ghoulies mouth and saw the logo for Bits of Lace and she smiled.

"Oh my package! Wonderful! Come in! Please!" she said as she stepped aside and let him in. She walked down the hall and headed towards the living room. "Here! This should be a good spot to open it! Let me see! I have heard so many good things about Lace and his shop! Do you work for him? With him?" She asked as Reinfeld moved a metal statue of an Alicorn off the table in the middle of the living room. She smiled and watched as she waited for the male to put the package down on the table.