Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ TreeClan Leader's Den ]

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Cherry
Why?: This kitten was found by a TreeClan warrior, Sprucetail, who has since adopted Cherry into the Clan, pending the approval of her leader, that is.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: belloblossom
Cat Cert: Cherry
Why?: This kitten was found by a TreeClan warrior, Sprucetail, who has since adopted Cherry into the Clan, pending the approval of her leader, that is.
Sunflight hurried to the kit's side and nodded to Sprucetail.
"Yes, yes of course. I'll send Errol to meet you two in the Nursery."

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Cat Cert: Paradox
Why?: Originally, Paradox was just looking to live with their twin in the wild. But when Enigma found a mate, Paradox felt like a third wheel. So they left to find them self a home where they would fit. Kittypet life didn't suit them, but third wheeling alongside their twin wasn't optimal either. So when they met Fogmoth, and learned about clan life, they thought they would give it a try. It would allow one to be wild, while also still amongst a group of cats. A family without the restraints of a Twoleg nest or pellet food. Paradox is intent to prove them self worthy of clan life. They will even tone down on their little harmless pranks towards others, and are going to try to be more honest with feelings, and aware of social cues. It might be awkward, but they are going to do their best!
Sunflight smiled at Paradox's conviction and nodded her head to them.
"Well, I'm happy that you've found yourself here. Come, let's find you a mentor and a meal and we can discuss your apprentice ceremony." She said, guiding the newcomer into her Clan.

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to join!

Username: NatiStorm
Cat Cert: Link!
Why?: Horizon at Dawn is a social cat and is tired of living the loner life. After meeting Sprucetail at the boarder of TreeClan he was curious about clan life and wanted to give it a shot. The warrior code aligns with his beliefs and he promises Sunflight that he'll follow their customs and rules.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Link!
Why?: Horizon at Dawn is a social cat and is tired of living the loner life. After meeting Sprucetail at the boarder of TreeClan he was curious about clan life and wanted to give it a shot. The warrior code aligns with his beliefs and he promises Sunflight that he'll follow their customs and rules.
Sunflight was surprised to hear that Sprucetail had somehow pulled another cat into the Clan, but she smiled and indicated that Horizon could follow her.
"Come along then, let's get you situated."

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Princeton
Why?: Princeton is a social cat who always loved climbing and being in high places. Once he learned of TreeClan, he desperately sought to join their ranks and learn the ways of Tree-walking.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Princeton
Why?: Princeton is a social cat who always loved climbing and being in high places. Once he learned of TreeClan, he desperately sought to join their ranks and learn the ways of Tree-walking.
Sunflight dipped her head to the newcomer.
"You come to TreeClan during interesting times, Princeton, I'll admit. I'm happy to take you among our ranks, but TreeClan is under some duress from StoneClan, whom we share borders with. Come, let us speak a while and even after all that you hear, if you still wish to join our ranks, we'll see about getting you a mentor to teach you."

((Sunflight has offered Princeton a spot within her Clan - but she isn't going to pretend that the fighting with StoneClan hasn't occured. Will Princeton still join, with the knowledge that he might be joining at time when TreeClan might be called to fight again in the future? If yes, you may go ahead and put him in for certing under TreeClan. If you change your mind about your cat joining, please state as much in this thread.))

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I am leaving!
Cat Cert: Birchleaf
Why?: She had not thought she needed to speak up to her mother regarding StoneClan apprentices prey stealing. So when her mother called for battle, she reluctantly followed suit, only to watch cats be brutally murdered. Not to mention to be scolded in front of both clans for finally getting the courage to speak up. Birchleaf no longer feels like a part of TreeClan, and is leaving the clan quietly.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I am leaving!
Cat Cert: Strongclaw
Why?: Everything had seemed fine about what they were doing. Retaliating against thieves. Strongclaw thought nothing of it, until he saw Lightningdash still on the ground. If she had not been stabilized, there's no telling what the dark tom would have done. It was in that moment he realized they had gone too far. Attacking other cats in their home for the sake of trying to scare them from stealing. Perhaps his mother was rright, and clans weren't all they were cracked up to be.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I am leaving!
Cat Cert: Tigerstrike
Why?: He thought everything would be fine. Surely his clanmates would be subdued in the home of another they decided to rush so quickly into. He didn't realize they were going straight to the camp, though. Otherwise he would have gone along, if only to shoulder aside those who tried to invade. Perhaps he really is too wise. Old beyond his years. He certainly felt more mature and level headed that some of the adults around him, and he'd only finally grown into the size of his paws. Maybe LostClan had it right, and SunClan really did turn their backs on them. That seemed to be the only thing that made sense of all this chaos.

Tigeria

Grizzled Veteran
D
I am leaving!
Username: Tigeria
Cat Cert: Duskwing
Why?: A simple border infraction, that is what her leader had said. Sunflight, the one she had trained, doted on and taken under her wing had said it was just a border infraction to be dealt with. Sunflight was going to go talk to them and set them straight. By code there would be no blood shed, by code there would be no death. She had believed in this way, both Sunflight and Sunseer believed in this code, that had been written in times of old by the very cats of Sunclan. That was what she had... believed... before, before the cracks started showing. When the warriors had come back with injured and even dragging the dead back for a proper vigil, Duskwing knew this was not her clan, nor was that her grown apprentice. Looking at Sunflight now she only saw the blood of cats on her claws. Her leader had stormed into another clan's den, what could she have been thinking. All cats had a right to defend their homes. Blood shed, death where death was not needed, 2 codes broken in one haunting night and Duskwing herself, though she had not gone, had the blood of that apprentice on her paws for having trained Robinpaw to become Sunflight, who had then led them to their unneeded death. She couldn't stay, she couldn't breathe, and she could not face Sunseer not after this, never after this. He and his were so wholly disrespected and there had been death there as well. Dustfeather had not returned immediately, and so her heart had sunk far past her stomach, she feared the worst and was lost in her existential dread, she didn't see or feel his presence nor that of her precious kits, just the dead face of the apprentice being brought home. Feeling far more alone than she had ever felt and in a clan that no longer felt like home. She flees, no thoughts about her children or to their father, her mate, the stress so heavy in her blood and feeling so exiled from her happiness. She wants to go back, back to where she grew up even for just a moment to be free of demandable prophecy that brought her here, to be free of the dead face of the apprentice plaguing her dreams, free to glide amongst the branches like when she was young and the world was so simple.