Search results

  1. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice are like 'Twins? I think not!'
  2. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice are out here being so rude right now
  3. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    It was so cruel
  4. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    DICE!?! DX WHY? 😭
  5. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice we need some twinsies!
  6. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    XD Yep
  7. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Might be easier for you Lux!
  8. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    I just keep picturing pushing two of the same dice towards each other and going 'now kiss' XP
  9. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice first roll wasn't bad... second roll was horrible.
  10. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Now match dice!
  11. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Ooooo another cutie!
  12. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Congrats! Right as I put Losin' Streak on. XD
  13. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    I feel like I need to listen to a song while I roll to be the theme song of this
  14. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice be trolling
  15. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Pick anyone.... but just please....pick someone so Nym can go eat!
  16. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Little candy cane bean.... go home please
  17. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Okay so got a 77 and 87 last roll. What the heck dice!? Also yeah dice took that personally of not using the total
  18. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Child find a home before Nym eats you! She's hangry!
Top