Search results

  1. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    omg and Nat just got the number via the total. XD
  2. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Starting to gather the dice needed to play Yahtzee at this rate
  3. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Nym..... the dice are gonna punish us for rolling two at once.
  4. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Do the thing Zhu Li! -shot-
  5. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -scribbles a 6 in front of the 7 in my last roll-
  6. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Went too far Lux! lol
  7. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Rawr dice rawr!
  8. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Lux go in reverse! The number is backwards!
  9. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice... I do not need 100. I need 67. Thank you.
  10. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Pumpkin curry does sound good!
  11. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    I need to make my dino chicken nuggie meal one of these days. I have everything to do it finally. Will have to take pics and show everyone when I do. I will play with my food, mother, to make Jurassic Park out of the nuggies. XD
  12. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    I need to check to see if I have any of the Japanese curry blocks left or if I need to buy some more.
  13. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Curry is life over here in this corner of the shop.
  14. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Start a shop movement to get Lux some curry. lol
  15. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Lux.... you gotta go try some curry. It's so good.
  16. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    I'm the only one in my house that'll eat curry so I mainly make it when my parents aren't going to be around and I have to feed myself.
  17. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Whoops. Now I'm copying Nym. XD
  18. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    ooooo curry. I've been wanting some curry lately
  19. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Try to summon the pon child.... end up summoning Lux's cat XD
  20. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    This child will be named Violent Night if I roll them right now
Top