Search results

  1. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Such a cheater Lux. Tsk tsk -shakes head in mock shame-
  2. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    :cool: Nice number there Nym.
  3. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    That's good Lux! Don't yield the Doritos!
  4. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    why so many numbers that end in 7 but not the 67 dice?! -shakes them violently some more-
  5. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -shakes the dice-
  6. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -yeets the dice across the room-
  7. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Hopefully you're winning that battle Lux
  8. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -narrows eyes at the dice- Why do you keep rolling in the 60's when I say I'm throwing you?! Do..... do you like violence?
  9. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -chucks the dice-
  10. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Dice's favorite activity: taunting people
  11. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Night Reo! Very rude of the dice Nym
  12. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Ooooo I love those lil mints. So yummy
  13. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -shakes the dice- Come on 67!
  14. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Little bean makes me think of a candy cane
  15. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Baby come back! Back home with me!
  16. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    -shakes the dice like I'm playing Yahtzee-
  17. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    XD Lux rolled it backwards
  18. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Until the end of time.
  19. Bluedemonwolf

    ✦ ⋯ Ponporri [Hiring open]

    Hey I'm just calling it as I see it Lux. No more copying! XP
Top