Search results

  1. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Myceli Looking for: fungus friends, ONS to Mate, Mate (open for anything, single or multiple partners) Instead of up in the clouds, their head is firmly in the soil with the other mushrooms. Very down to earth and generally a fun guy a gentle soul. It's hard to get them out of their studies...
  2. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Circi Looking for: ONS, ONS to mate or Mate (pretty open to whatever, single or multiple partners) She came from the stars pretty recently, so she's not used to all the earth customs. She's fascinated by how multifaceted relationships can be. In the Works: ONS with Pixie (Bello)
  3. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Plot Spot

    Marzipan Looking for: ONS, ONS to mate (prefers multiple partners) Tricky little brat, they like playing pranks and being a general nuisance. Not likely to settle unless they find the right one. In the Works: ONS with Sybil Stoat (Bello)
  4. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    Edited Yako [Edits: Ear, Tail, Shell] @Reoakee Starcrossed Tenko/Genko [Edits: hair, "scarf" and sweet] @Umbrefox
  5. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Kitty Luster-Fright・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... Kitty Luster-Fright ✧ But some call me... (Nickname) ✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female ✧ I go by... She/Her ✩ And I'm a.. Starcrossed Genko/Tenko/Yako ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... Vein Luster...
  6. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    [Bloody Alt] Edited Yako [Edits: Hair, Clothing, Accessories] Starcrossed Genko/Tenko/Yako [Edits: Hair, Accessories, Ear Tufts and Tail floof] @spazzedoutmew
  7. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Reiji Kanashii・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... Reiji Kanashii ✧ But some call me... Reiji ✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male ✧ I go by... He/Him ✩ And I'm a.. (Species) ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings) ✧ Other...
  8. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy’s Lair

    Brambleberry Male 4/1/25 Sammi
  9. spazzedoutmew

    Reo's Certs

    @Crystal Suicune @ArtificialJellyfish @belloblossom
  10. spazzedoutmew

    Certing Thread

    Added Suvi and Astrid
  11. spazzedoutmew

    Mewy's Star Journal

    ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Snippet・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾ ・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・ ✩ My name is... (Full Name) ✧ But some call me... (Nickname) ✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender) ✧ I go by... (Pronouns) ✩ And I'm a.. (Species) ・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・ ✧ I come from... (Parents) ✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings) ✧...
  12. spazzedoutmew

    Umbre’s Certs

    @ArtificialJellyfish @belloblossom @Lunar Fea
  13. spazzedoutmew

    Mew’s Certs

    @-Ghastly Demise- @Lunar Fea @belloblossom @Bittersweet Contradiction @ArtificialJellyfish @PeterPan_da144
  14. spazzedoutmew

    Luna’s Certs

    @Bittersweet Contradiction @ArtificialJellyfish @Umbrefox @belloblossom
  15. spazzedoutmew

    Raven's Certs

    @Crystal Suicune
  16. spazzedoutmew

    Wish's Certs

    @-Ghastly Demise-
  17. spazzedoutmew

    ✦ Starfall Drop Gallery ✦

    Starcrossed Tenko/Genko [Edits: hair, "scarf" and sweet] @Umbrefox
Top