▷ Claims and Power Approvals

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D
Starlight Alicorn Therapy Kiss!

Domain desired: Confusion
Pony: Cluracan

Powers:
  1. Ever Shift - While Cluracan does have consistent colors, to those other than himself the colors on his hide, mane, tail, and even his eyes shift constantly and disorientingly. Some have described it as if he were a constant rainbow of motion before their very eyes, after leaving his presence at least. This effect only has a twenty foot radius.
  2. Unclear Thoughts - In his presence it's hard to focus and things can get murky and confusing. What was your name? Why did you come here? It only lasts in his general vicinity for about twenty feet and he can take the effects away if he cares to.
  3. Never Clear Again - Unlike what the name implies, this doesn't last forever, however Cluracan can cause extreme confusion and dissociation for 24 hour periods, during which time the one inflicted might feel as though they'll never have a clear thought again. After it stops they can recall everything that happened except who Cluracan is, so they'll never know who they angered to be inflicted. He named it that because he's sometimes a jerk.

@polliwoggi ~ Just to be clear, none of these are permanent or would lead to any sort of illness. The worst of his powers is a 24 hour "you ticked me off so now you'll pay" spell.

houllow

Veteran
D

Domain desired: Secrets
Pony: start wearing purple

Powers:
  1. I know what I know, even if I didn't know it : Ability to automatically decipher cyphers, cants, and secret languages, written or spoken, and be fluent in them even if they weren't aware before of their existence.
  2. Listen, do you want to share a secret? : Ability to influence ponies so they feel more inclined to share a secret with them, big or small; this can be through feeling friendly or else be afraid a secret might die with them, guilt over something and wanting to confess, etc. Ponies themselves do not have to share the secret and the feeling can be easily ignored or overcome by the pony's will.
  3. It's not Gossip : Ability to be a sort of divining rod for secrets: SWP can tell by sensing emotions if someone has a juicy secret or just a tiny thing or nothing at all
  4. What's this? : Ability to spot false doors, hidden rooms, passages, or anything otherwise considered "secret" in a location. Works both indoors, outdoors, and on objects as well.

@polliwoggi

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Inheritance
Pony: Luxurious Accidents happen

Powers:
  1. Random Ancestral Gift: Can magically summon one random item that a pony's ancestor owned utilizing their horn and a whole lot of focus. The ancestor must have passed on, never written a last will or testament, and the object can't be in the possession of someone else or donated to a museum. (Think things that would be in storage somewhere either unwanted, lost, or forgotten about, like a necklace stuffed into a dusty box in an attic, or an ugly portrait that's sitting unwanted in the basement of their old house, etc. Plot specific things can happen for rp purposes, but otherwise it's just "Well, here you go! Your great-great-great-great-great whatever wanted someone to have that thing, for whatever reason. Enjoy.") The object cannot be larger than a moderately sized painting or heavier than a vase. (So, that ugly portrait, yes, the grand piano they used to play? No)
  2. I Speak Lawyer: The ability to immediately understand any kind of legal document nonsense that pertains to wills or inheritance claims and instantly restore any documents that may have been damaged, intentionally or not. Can also tell if any documents have been forged or tampered with, as long as the document is at least three generations old. There is a potential for this ability to be messed with if the family has multiple documents to read over at once, as it takes more than a once over of each page to check for not-obvious signs of tampering.
  3. You Get What You Get And You Don't Get Upset: The ability to diffuse conflicts during proceedings that involve wills or inheritance by using a magical aura combined with a calm, rational tone of voice. Won't work if clients get particularly violent during proceedings, but definitely helps with those grieving.
  4. Insurance Policy: The ability to fix or restore a beloved family heirloom that has been broken or tarnished by time. The item must have been passed down at least three times, be no larger than a large painting, and be reasonably unsalvageable by other means. This ability can only be used three times a month, but larger heirlooms will require a longer recharge time and may require more than one attempt.

@polliwoggi

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
@Bluedemonwolf
--Trees:
Okay, repost with the edits provided and you'll be good to go.

@Joshuality
Okay, please repost the awakened with the edits added in and you'll be approved.

--Treasure:
X marks - Is there actually any treasure at the spot? Does something conjure up? Does she sense treasures - and if so, then, does the power stop working when there are no more treasures to be had? What constitutes "a pony's treasure"?

Hidden Treasure - I need more defining characteristics for what treasure is here, since you specified she can't sense ponies. Can she sense other things important to her, or is it only things traditionally considered of high monetary value?

It'll Cost Ya - Extreme compulsion effects are not allowed, especially not as a group action. You are able to make other ponies feel a gentle compulsion that would make them more likely to believe whatever reasons she might give them explicitly re: giving up a treasure, but that would be it (mind control is a no no). It also would not be able to affect a group, and something of such value I'd say she wouldn't be able to place the effect on more than one pony a day if it's as strong as we allow in shop.

Quick Scrutiny - Is it ANY item or again, only things traditonally considered of high value?

Make it a Double - Too powerful as is. Needs restrictions to bring it into the domain (as currently she could technically duplicate a *living creature* which has nothing to do with treasure). Also needs size limits. Also needs extreme scaling back, from once a day to once a week or even month depending on your size limits set. May also need limits on the duplication of magical items - after all, what if she came into contact with The Most Powerful Wand and duplicated it? Or the Most Expensive Items and sat there for a day making dupes for herself? Definitely world-breaking bb. XD;;

@Fuzzy-Corgi
--Chivalry:
Unshaken courage - Okay, the issue here is that you're using one power as both an aura and a targeted effect. Let's make it 50 feet for up to 5 ponies at the limits you set. If you'd like a larger/area/rally the troops effect in a larger area, it'll need to be more restricted in no larger than a 50 foot radius around him - your choice of if it's active less often or a smaller effect (ie, feeling just a bit more resolute vs WARCRY YEAAAAAAAH). It'll need to be a separate power, but you have an extra slot, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Defensive peace - You don't need to note "leaves the alicorn drained." We don't take that into account in power approvals. This is fine though!

Trust in me is good!

Readiness to help is good with the bit removal. You can remove the bit about the alicorn having doubts as again we don't take those things into consideration when balancing.

CHANGE: change domain from chivalry to knights / knighthood. Chivalry itself is more about the manner of thought and behavior associated with knights and nobility, while your powers relate to the actions closer to [/i]being a knight.[/i]

@Tigeria
Adventure - approved

Fruit -
Fruit growth - does the fruit grow at a 'normal' pace, just much larger? So they could wander through a fruit grove and bless a couple of fruits every day, but not get them until harvest time?

Fruite preservation - change it to read more along the lines of "triples fruit shelf life," since different fruits decay at different rates! Stored in ideal conditions, an apple can last months, but grapes do not, for instance. Also, I feel like you can expand the radius to 20ft for this.

@bitsie spider
the Morose - approved

@PeterPan_da144
It's us getting everything organized and on one site / in one thread.

Mischief is approved, although I needed the link where Nym approved things. For the Moon, she asked you for clarification I see in the post where she responded. That was your initial posting, but staff had questions about it. If it was never finished, we'll have to do it over again.

@-Ghastly Demise-
--Nightmares:
Fear Feast - How often can she learn a pony's fears, and once she does can she induce nightmares on them any time in the future of the same fears?

Night terror - How often can she do this? Also, you could probably just combine this into fear feast and make it simply that when she induces nightmares, it tends to be of their deepest fears. These are so close I'd call them duplicates really.

Nightmare wail - Bring it down to a 20ft radius. Also, you mention that it wears off when they awaken, but you also mention daymares. How does this work? Are the ponies hallucinating? Do things seem real to them? How often can she do this?

Night mirror - How often and how close does the target need to be for her to read their nightmares?

Dream eater - not allowed, as this is an "opposite power." She can't remove what she's the alicorn of. o vo

Night of terror - Since I don't think ponies have the same calendar system as us, the whole date thing doesn't work; you could say once a year, maybe. Also, I'm a little confused, as targeting one pony really just makes this like nightmare wail as written. Suggestion on saying once a year is fine, but the nightmares manifest around her in a set radius (30ft?) and can induce extreme fear or momentary paralysis onto anyone viewing them. The nightmares fade at dawn or when she moves such that a pony isn't in the radius anymore (since the nightmare would follow her).

Extra - Nightmare aura - since dream eater won't work and night terror / fear feast can really be combined into one, you could add this as another power. Suggested that it only works either at night or when the ponies inside are very tired / on the edge of sleep, like their nightmares are trying to get to them early. < v<

@Straye
--Shepherd -> name change to Shepherds
Safeguard - The combat shielding seems a bit off thematically, as shepherds do shelter and guide their flock but typically do not directly shield them as such. I think it would be more appropriate to theme it around the idea of perhaps environmental shelter? Protecting them from heavy rains, heat, cold, etc. A shepherd's fence often doesn't protect from a wolf's fangs, after all.

Oversee - How does this relate to shepherding? Particularly the projecting their image, but scrying in general.

Illuminate - How often can this be done, and how far away can the path go? Does the alicorn need to know the destination themselves (aka, has been there before)?

Vanguard - I would suggest a rework, as often flocks do not follow the shepherd, they're herded from behind. Perhaps more of an activated aura effect that urges those in front of the alicorn in the direction desired.

Counsel - In their sleep would not be allowed, as the domain has nothing to do with sleep/dreaming. A shepherd can't do anything for a sleeping sheep! Thematically overall the power is fine, however, what actually -is the power-? Is it just detecting that something is 'lost'? What defines lost - is it the pony themselves feeling lost for some reason? Does the alicorn have some sort of magical ability to know what to say (as they really should not w/ the domain be able to just KNOW what's wrong) or do they just trust their gut and that's not part of the power? Is this something they can sense all the time or do they have to activate it purposefully?

Locate - Wisps and scrying do not fit within the domain. They are not a domain of any sort of divination. They also have no power dictating they can astrally project. I like the idea of finding the lost sheep, but you'll need to work it more into the domain you've chosen, such as just simply having a sense of where they might be or maybe being able to follow their footsteps magically to find them.

NOTES: I understand the theme you're going for here, but your powers need to be thematically restricted into the domain. We encourage creative thinking (the lost sheep aspect is a good one) but the actual -powers- should relate too. Shepherding has no relation to any kind of divination powers and so those simply wouldn't manifest in the way described. :3

@belloblossom
--Theft:
Thieves' tools - Only lockpicks, or any traditional lockpicking tool. There are several. :B How often can this happen, and is it restricted only to similarly sized objects?

Sleight of Hoof - How often, maximum item size?

Ooh, shiny! - What dictates the price? Many valuable goods might have several prices across different regions. Or is it based on what she could sell it for with her contacts? How often can she do this?

Light on her Hooves - thumbs up

Blending in - thumbs up, you could extend this and light both up to 15 minutes w/ a one day recharge :3

CHANGE: domain to thieves/thievery or remove light on her hooves / blending in. Those don't correspond to theft directly but actions of thieves.

@PZMJNP
--Comfort:
Approved :3

@Ruler
--Paranoia:
Something to infect a pony with a lasting paranoia - the feeling of being followed, or thinking they see something around corners, etc, could be interesting. Wouldn't be usable super often, but definitely thematic.

Maybe an ability to cause a group of ponies to feel distrustful of each other - paranoia is very much related with thinking that others are lying, out to get them, etc. Would cause that feeling to start creeping up in the back of the ponies' minds for the duration. Similar to Shifting Thoughts but different in that it's not just questioning things said per se, it's specifically being paranoid in various ways of the other ponies in that particular group for a set amount of time.

--Clarity:
I think you could definitely work in clarity from mind altering affects or madness, even if only temporarily. Giving them clarity in perception. Whether or not this would counteract another alicorn's powers issss I guess up to you guys lmao. I don't know that it could cure hallucinations, but you could definitely have a perception clearing effect for x time so often or an aura effect for sure!

-- Heartbreak:
I think those work. How often can they be activated, like how many times per day?

@Hattaki
--Confusion:
Ever shift - just for tonality, as he's not an alicorn of hallucination or anything of that nature, would it not be more appropriate to have the effect be more akin to ponies are confused what they're looking at when viewing him? They see him properly, but they just *don't understand it* when they're within the effect radius. They thought they knew, but now they don't??? ?? ?????

Never clear again - how often can this be done?

@houllow
--Secrets: (your names are long so using numbers lol)
1. Understanding them is fine, becoming fluent in them is not. They're not an alicorn of knowledge or anything of the sort, so there's no reason they'd be able to absorb that knowledge from a small sample. Think of it more like having auto-translate for ciphered information, that's fine. How often can they do this/read texts in such a manner? How long does the ability last? (Simply being able to understand ANY AND ALL ciphers ALL THE TIME seems a bit overpowered. ; v; )

2. This is fine. How often can this be done?

3. Everyone has secrets. :B So what defines setting it off / giving any sort of indication that it's an important secret to know? (I do mean this seriously - everyone has some silly secrets from childhood or whatnot so at what degree does that white noise separate from notable blips?) Is this an aura or an activated power, and how often is it used?

4. How often or at what distance if aura?

@Bouquet of Diamonds
--Inheritance:
RAG - So ... they don't HAVE to be passed on? Does the object just blip out of existence if they steal something from a long lost living relative? XD Or in general, really - if the ancestor owned a super valuable painting that has since been put into a museum, does it just disappear? Is the recipient now just a felon because they have stolen goods? O uO lmao also, how often can this be done and what's the size limit on objects?

YGWYGAYDGU - Definte "ability." Is it an activated soothing power, an aura, etc. How is it a power per se and not simply a manner of speaking?

D/B - Would need to be reworked to deal with the domain, more of a "can tell if they stand to gain an inheritance or not, currently".

IP - How often can this be done, max size limit, and a hard definition on how many times it needs to be passed down in order to be restored.

SW - What if there isn't an item of such, or no stash? What if it's something like my question in RAG, where it's been passed into someone else's possession? What if they have no ancestors that have ever owned something 'of a high price'? Also, how often can this be done, and what's the maximum size limits?

APPROVED:

Alicorns--
Adventure | the Morose | Mischief | Comfort

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
@polliwoggi

I'm fine with changing her domain to Thieves.

Thieves' Tools - It would be a traditional lockpick. I think it could be fun if it could be extended to items that weren't necesarily the same size as a lockpick "poof a towel is now a lockpick!" would be silly and fun, but I'm fine for it to be an object of the same size if that's more fitting. It can happen up to twice a day, with a three day recharge.

Sleight of Hoof - Maximum item size would be about the size of your average wallet? Necklaces would apply under this rule so long as they weren't overtly large or gaudy.

Ooh, Shiny! - Mm, I didn't take in the regional prices to differ. Maybe instead of knowing it's exact value, she's able to know a general amount. Like she touches an engraved bowl and goes "wow, that's expensive" and then later touches a crown and knows that it's worthless (maybe it turns out it's just costume jewelry?)

I'm happy to have both Light on her Hooves and Blending in to be upped to 15m with a one day recharge. :3

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Domain desired: Moon
Pony: Moon Shine, purchased through RLC

Powers:
  1. Lunaportation: The ability to teleport via lunar energy, merging with the lunar energy and appearing anywhere else from the same lunar energy, i.e. wherever the moon shines down upon. They can do this up to five times in one night, so long as it is only ten miles in distance. Further than 10 miles would take up multiple charges. Example- Lunaporting 20 miles would be two charges, 30 miles is three, 40 miles is four, etc. So ultimately, up to 50 miles in one lunar cycle. (Not sure if this is still too much, or even too little. Having a hard time judging.)
  2. Lunar Aura: The ability to release and surround oneself in lunar energy for defensive and offensive purposes. Said lunar energy can be used in two ways; to strengthen into a shield or to coalesce into a weapon. The larger the manifested item, the shorter of a time span it can last. A sword could last for approximately ten minutes, a large dome shield would last five minutes.
  3. Lunar Empowerment: The ability to call upon the energy of the moon to make oneself stronger, faster, and even more durable. To double their strength, ie the strength of two ponies, it can be maintained for up to an hour, so long as they are not using too much of something else such as Luna Aura. They can even triple their strength, but that can only be maintained for half an hour, and leaves them absolutely exhausted for twelve hours afterwards.
  4. Lunar Healing: The ability to heal oneself or others by using lunar energy. They can heal broken bones and internal healing, but can not bring some pony back from the brink of death with this. Healing of a broken bone or internal bleeding, or even organs, can take several hours. The smaller the break in bone, the quicker it is done, but the smaller the organ, the longer it takes. However, these are done with surgical precision without the tools, due to it being healed by magic. Example - Broken leg, with several breaks. This would take an entire night (roughly ten hours), with resting periods every 45 minutes for them to recharge their lunar energy for about 15 minutes.
  5. Lunar Vision: The ability to see everything through the moonlight, enabling one to see across the world and look upon areas, so long as the moon shines on that place.
  6. Lunar Magic: The only time this ability can be used is on a full moon, at midnight, twice a year. At the summer and winter equinoxes. This magic is incredibly strong and lunar specific, allowing one to practice miraculous feats of magic related to their domain (healing, generally, but can extend to offense/defense). Now this is something that could bring a pony back from the brink of death, but not from total death. Once some pony is dead, they are dead. Which was more or less my intention for it, and I had not thought much farther past that as a possibility.

Notes: Born Alicorn. All powers will be weakest at the apex of the day (highest point of sun, around noon) and strongest at the apex of the moon (roughly midnight?) Also, they can wax and wane with the moon cycle. So, the Alicorn's magic would be at it's apex on a full moon, at midnight, and at it's lowest during a new moon, during the day of said moon. (Should one want to attack, that is the easiest time to)

Lunar Energy is quite literally moonlight from the moon. The magical connection this pony has with the moon allows them to turn the moonlight into a useable resource, replenished every night when the moon rises. They can use crystals to store small amounts of lunar Energy should they need to cast magic during the day, but these are very small reserves that only allow them to perform small spells.

@polliwoggi

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Treasure
Pony: Lady Abaddon

Powers:
  1. X Marks The Spot - Abaddon can conjure up a map for ponies at will. Each map comes labeled with a current location, a dotted path, and an 'X' where she believes the pony's treasure awaits them. The 'X' could be located across treacherous waters on an uncharted island, or simply a few feet away at the local sandwich shop. Whatever she feels is the 'treasure' that they require, that's where it shall lead them. This 'treasure' is always something that already exists in the world, and is directly limited to things/ponies that Lady Abaddon is aware of. (ie: If Abaddon felt that it would be in your best interest to meet a shop pony, that's where the map would lead you. If Abaddon felt you needed a specific item like a comb, tool, bits, etc, the map would lead you to a place those exist.) She will not perform this more than once a day.

2. Hidden Treasure - Abaddon has a sixth sense for precious objects, whether they be gems, gold, or something ancient. If it has a particular worth to her, she can sense it's location. She can sense items of high monetary value most often, but this can be used to find something directly important to her if she wills it. (ie: She loses her scarf. Though it is not high in value, she can focus on finding it specifically and her power will aid her.) This maxes out at 100 yards away in radius, and takes increasing amounts of focus depending on it's distance. She cannot sense ponies.

3. It'll Cost Ya - When cast, a pony speaking to Abaddon will feel more inclined to believe her, and slightly compelled to give her their items. Specifically, any items they have that she desires. She is sometimes able to convince them that she may need the items more than them. Ponies with stronger wills take longer to convince, and some may not be convinced at all. The effect fades once you are out of her range of 50ft, and she cannot cast this more than once a day.

4. Quick Scrutiny - Abaddon has the ability to tell whether something is genuine or not if she touches it. This is limited to things traditionally considered to be high in monetary value. (ie: A gold-plated coin vs. an actual full gold coin / a fake crystal vs. a genuine sapphire / etc.)

5. Make It A Double - Casting this allows Abaddon to duplicate an item of her choice. This cannot be used on the same object more than once, nor can it be used on the duplicated version of the object. Living creatures, plants, and items with magical properties are immune to this ability, as are items large in size. This ability can take from a week up to a month to recharge depending on the size of the item duplicated. The biggest items she has the ability to duplicate cannot exceed her own height, and items bigger than a simple coin or necklace may take hours-days to fully dupe. Again, these items are typically of high monetary value, hence 'treasure'.

@polliwoggi

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
@polliwoggi
I've edited my post! (Which I hope was what I was supposed to do) (NO BO IT WASN'T I AM SO BAD AT EVERYTHING I SWEAR) Here's the gist!

RAG: Edited it so that the ancestor MUST be deceased and that the item cannot be on display in a museum or in the possession of another living Pony. It must be something forgotten, lost, or otherwise unknown or unwanted to anyone living that might notice it gone. (I. E. No one will care about that ugly portrait being gone because it's ugly and stuffed somewhere in the basement where no one sees it anyway)

YGWYGAYDGU: Added that it's a magical aura combined with the tone of voice that makes it a power. Like, focused effort + nice aura to diffuse situations.

D/B: Deleted because I actually don't think it's needed.

SW: You pointed out a glaring flaw in the idea so I deleted that too.

IP: Hopefully edited to what you asked!

ISL: I also edited I Speak Lawyer because I got IP and ISL confused so please re-read that one I'm sorry 8'D

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Inheritance
Pony: Luxurious Accidents happen

Powers:
  1. Random Ancestral Gift: Can magically summon one random item that a pony's ancestor owned utilizing their horn and a whole lot of focus. The ancestor must have passed on, never written a last will or testament, and the object can't be in the possession of someone else or donated to a museum. (Think things that would be in storage somewhere either unwanted, lost, or forgotten about, like a necklace stuffed into a dusty box in an attic, or an ugly portrait that's sitting unwanted in the basement of their old house, etc. Plot specific things can happen for rp purposes, but otherwise it's just "Well, here you go! Your great-great-great-great-great whatever wanted someone to have that thing, for whatever reason. Enjoy.") The object cannot be larger than a moderately sized painting or heavier than a vase. (So, that ugly portrait, yes, the grand piano they used to play? No)
  2. I Speak Lawyer: The ability to immediately understand any kind of legal document nonsense that pertains to wills or inheritance claims and instantly restore any documents that may have been damaged, intentionally or not. Can also tell if any documents have been forged or tampered with, as long as the document is at least three generations old. There is a potential for this ability to be messed with if the family has multiple documents to read over at once, as it takes more than a once over of each page to check for not-obvious signs of tampering.
  3. You Get What You Get And You Don't Get Upset: The ability to diffuse conflicts during proceedings that involve wills or inheritance by using a magical aura combined with a calm, rational tone of voice. Won't work if clients get particularly violent during proceedings, but definitely helps with those grieving.
  4. Insurance Policy: The ability to fix or restore a beloved family heirloom that has been broken or tarnished by time. The item must have been passed down at least three times, be no larger than a large painting, and be reasonably unsalvageable by other means. This ability can only be used three times a month, but larger heirlooms will require a longer recharge time and may require more than one attempt.

@polliwoggi

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Trees
Pony: this one

Powers:
  1. Bark Armor: Is able to grow bark on his body to act as armor. Front legs is just an extension of his mutation but can also grow it on his back legs, his torso, and head (greaves, chest-plate, and helmet basically). Not as tough as any metal armor but possibly as tough or slightly tougher than leather armor. Takes up to a week to grow a complete set of armor at it's maximum toughness. He can make weaker, smaller pieces quicker in a day or two. If it's destroyed it will take a week to two weeks max (as in if the entire piece of bark armor was destroyed vs just part of it) before it'll start to grow again.
  2. Tree Knowledge: Is able to look at a tree and know what type of tree it is, how old it is, any sort of medicinal properties it may have, if anything is living in it currently, or other facts of the tree.
  3. Tree Health: After spending some time with one tree, anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes, can determine how healthy the tree is and if it has any diseases or parasites and how to treat them. Can't actually heal the tree but would know of home method treatments or if they need someone specialized in healing magic.
  4. Tree Grafting: Is able to graft different types of trees together and get it to continue to grow. Can be done with any kind of tree.
  5. Tree Shaping: Is able to change how a tree is growing to shape it into a certain form or to move branches to help hide things in the tree tops. (Basically this )
  6. Tree Camouflage: Is able to perfectly hide and blend in with a tree so others can't spot it. Usually done up in the tree branches as it's easier to hide.

@polliwoggi
Reposting for final approval.

SSBrosB

Long-Term Resident
D
Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Sunshine

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D

Domain desired: Confusion
Pony: Cluracan

Powers:
  1. Appearance of Confusion. - While Cluracan does have consistent colors, to those other than himself the colors on his hide, mane, tail, and even his eyes are hard to describe once a pony leaves a twenty foot radius of his presence. Did he have wings? Did he even have eyes!? Was that pony even male!? No one knows.
  2. Unclear Thoughts - In his presence it's hard to focus and things can get murky and confusing. What was your name? Why did you come here? It only lasts in his general vicinity for about twenty feet and he can take the effects away if he cares to.
  3. Never Clear Again - Unlike what the name implies, this doesn't last forever, however Cluracan can cause extreme confusion and dissociation for 24 hour periods, during which time the one inflicted might feel as though they'll never have a clear thought again. After it stops they can recall everything that happened except who Cluracan is, so they'll never know who they angered to be inflicted. After the 24 hour period is over he can cast it once again. He named it that because he's sometimes a jerk.

@polliwoggi ~ Changed those problems for you, the first was a holdover from back when his domain was going to be different but the rules changed right after the first set of questions about his powers and he broke them suddenly. lol Had to look for a new domain and I didn't change that one. My bad.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D

Domain desired: Rainbows
Pony: [X]

Powers:
  1. Paint the rainbow- He paints a rainbow across the sky, usually when it rains but not always... though it's rare; usually when he's showing off. At most, it doesn't last more than one (1) hour, but depending on his mood when he creates the rainbow it can last longer... no longer than three (3).
  2. Radiating aura- Passive The rainbow markings on his fur (Wings, back, eyes, horn, ears, and hooves) glow faintly with one color transitioning to the next. [Yellow, to orange, to red, to purple, to blue, to green, then back to yellow and everything in between then repeats.]
  3. Rainbow bridge- He is able to create one (1) road made of a solid rainbow projection, that is able to be placed down on the ground or in the air. It can either be straight or arched. This road is able to span across expanses to make a bridge, one able to to traverse upon and cross. The road/bridge can extend as far as fifty-three (53) yards [About as wide as an American football field] but no longer, both in front and behind him if he travels along with it. If he is stationary, then he can project it only in front of him for double the length. The road will last as long as he's conscious of it, the road will fade away if he drops the power, loses focus, or some how goes unconscious; where any unfortunate to be on it while suspended, will fall.
  4. Brighten up life- Prism Radiance is able to brighten up colors, making them look brighter with higher saturation. The object he brightens has to contain five or more colors to work. For example, it will not work on a bouquet of just yellow roses. But if the bouquet contained a variety of red, white, pink, yellow, and orange roses, then he will be able to improve the colors. Once activated, the effect will last indefinitely unless not taken care of, or until it’s destroyed. The vibrancy of the color also depends on Prism’s mood at the time, if he’s depressed or angered for any reason the colors won’t be as bright or last as long as if they would when he is happy or excited. He can brighten the colors of fur, but it only lasts for a day or two.
  5. Splash of color- Prism paints a rainbow on an object, like an actual brush with paint. He can paint whatever design he wishes, and it leaves behind a marking or decal in that design in rainbow. This color lasts permanently on objects or things that doesn't have a will of its own, or until he chooses to remove it. On other ponies, or creatures with willpower, it only lasts up to twelve (12) hours, unless he is given the permission for it to be permanent.

@polliwoggi

Edit (10/20/2020) Added one more power.

Last edited:

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Hunting or "The Hunt"
Pony:Here

Powers:
  1. Birds Eye, when given the high ground is able to see small objects at great detail, making prey easier to spot. This increases his vision similar to a 6x-8x scope. This bonus is only when he has the high ground and is ontop of heightened senses.
  2. Speed burst, When in active pursuit of prey he is able to release a large burst of speed.
  3. Detail Oriented, able to pick up on even cold trails, and is familiar with different types of tracks.
  4. Silent steps, allows him to approach prey stealthily
  5. Mercy Shot, is able to quickly and humanely dispatch of his prey in the best way to leave minimal pain or damage.
  6. Heighten senses, all of his senses are doubled that to a normal pony to helping him find and obtain his prey.

@polliwoggi

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Birds
Pony: Here (SC purchase)

Powers:
  1. Birdcall- Is able to mimic any bird call and can communicate with birds (only in the manner other birds would no heightened intelligence, mostly used to determine locations and possibly warn about predators)
  2. Lullaby- Her voice has a soothing quality to birds and through singing, she can call birds to her (within a natural hearing distance) these birds will be calm and feel the urge to nest in her hair.
  3. Incubation time- Birds that nest in her hair hatch and grow twice as fast.

@polliwoggi