Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

▷ Claims and Power Approvals

Starlight Alicorn Therapy Kiss!

Domain desired: Shadows
Pony: Traded kiki for this alicorn seen here: Swaps

Powers:
  1. Creeping Shadows: Summons a wisp like shadow from the surrounding shadows around him, that can wrap around and move or manipulate small items. This power only last in small burst and is limited to items no bigger then 3ft by 3ft, weighing no more then 30 pounds. This can be used as long as there are enough shadows to surround the item he is trying to manipulate.
  2. Void Walker - The ability to move through shadow. He can only move through shadows he can see, he must be able to pin point his entry and exit point in the shadows. As long as there is a shadow at least the size of his hoof there is enough shadow for him to enter and exit the void.
  3. Now You See Me - The ability to blend into shadows. His eyes are still visible but if he closes them you will no longer be able to see him. He can only use this when there is enough shadows present to conceal his entire body. He can hold this for about 2 hours before he must take a 1 hour break to recover from power used.
  4. Dark Travels: Being able to go into another ponies shadow and travel along without the pony knowing, or letting the other pony know that he is. Max of 4 hours, Twice a day
  5. Shadow Manipulation: Can change the size and shape of shadows. He can make any available shadows five times bigger or smaller. The shadows also have to be touching a surface in order to do so. Surface pertaining to things such as ground, floor, water etc but he could not float a shadow into the sky.

@polliwoggi

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Since the Moon was never fully approved, this is being treated as a new approval, tho I think I told you that ages ago when this process first started. @ u@;

Lunaportation: mmmm. I like it conceptually, I think it works for the moon. Can't travel to places the moon isn't touching at that moment, and since they have no sense to constantly "see" through the moon (I have a critique of lunar vision coming xD) I would say it would need a limit that they must know that a place *exists* to travel there. In exchange, I don't think that you need a limiter of miles, as the condition is fairly restrictive as-is - since it couldn't teleport inside closed places, can't teleport if there's clouds, can't do it if there's no moon out to shine down, etc.

Lunar vision: There is a problem here in that ... well, the moon -- it exists even when the moon isn't out, and you could see well beyond just Everchange. I'm fairly certain this could be meta and world breaking. They could literally see as far as the moonlight reaches into space. Even just restricting it to Everchange's known world, that's literally everywhere outside with no restriction, as well as through any window, crack, door, etc. Way, way too powerful as is. They'd be the ultimate spy!

Lunar energy in general: These ... powers don't relate to the moon. Since the move, we've made a rule that powers have to relate to their domains; I can let lunarportation go as it's 'shining down' like moonlight, and lunar vision I understand in the same context (we've let some borderline things like that go), but the others and the concept don't relate how an alicorn power should. Healing, Empowerment, and Magic in general are, frankly, just things that they could learn via standard unicorn magic and probably do just fine because of their naturally increased alicorn powers. The moon has nothing to do with healing, strengthening, etc, as it is.

This also opens the can of worms that lunar energy is now a thing in the world and a whole class of magic on its own, which I can't decide by myself. If you're insistent in pursuing the concept, I'll have to take it to Nym and Shark, and you would still need to likely change the domain from the moon to more directly, well, lunar energy, as they'd be separate ideas.

If you'd like some suggestions of replacements relating to the moon directly, think about the moon itself - gravity powers, for instance, would make sense, as well as affecting the tides. I really hate you've waited this long for me to be a party pooper. x'D Domains are meant to be literal ties to that domain, and while we allow stretching of this concept (Forests being able to teleport by traveling through a forest's root system, for instance, or Overgrowth having double meanings and being able to both cause something to grow up but also being able to cause cancerous growths), they still need some defining tie to the concrete domain.

@polliwoggi

So what I am thinking is.... And I can redo the power post thing but uh

Get rid of everything but Lunarportation LOL that one sounds like it can stay, with some re-wording, which I have here owo

Lunaportation: The ability to teleport via moonlight, merging with the moonlight and appearing anywhere else from the same moonlight, i.e. wherever the moon shines down upon. They can do this up to five times in one night. However, they need to know a place exists in order to be able to transport themselves there in this fashion. Meaning, they can't go there unless it is a known place. Cities and towns fall under this, as do landmarks and homes of ponies they know. They would need to know the exact lunar cycle and when moon light will touch these areas as well.

Now... For other powers... Reflecting light, gravity and affecting tides have been suggested to me. I'm not sure what else I can really do in regards to the moon now that I'm thinking on more realistic approaches, buuuuuut I think I got some decent ideas so far owo

Reflection: Their pelt reflects light from most, if not all, sources. It isn't something they can really control, other than by putting clothes on.

Tidal Pull: Something else they cannot help much, but when they are near bodies of water, the tide can be affected by their presence. They tend to stay away from bodies of water for the reason of not wanting to affect the natural tides too much.

Gravitational Pull: The Alicorn has their own special pull of gravity orbiting them. Anything that gets too close will feel itself get a little lighter, though this is something they can control. They have the ability to decrease gravity further around them, widening the area. Anything in this radius is affected and finds it easier to jump higher, with a longer time coming back down (I don't know how to word it, but like, if you were walking on the moon of course). If anything gets displaced during this time, it will also find itself floating slightly, before eventually making its way back down to the ground. This radius extends from the air around the Alicorn up to two hundred feet around them, though the larger an area they wish to decrease gravity in, the shorter the time they can do this for. So it can last anywhere from all the time (being within about half a foot from the Alicorn) to about an hour (at it's largest radius).

Last edited:

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
@Natty-chan
Rainbows is mostly fine, but for Rainbow Bridge - I do understand the association, but I think the being able to ... be a solid bridge is stretching the concept of the domain too far. Perhaps making it more of a group teleportation ability where he can move someone to the other end of a rainbow (even one he's made) instantaneously? We tend to be more flexible with teleportation abilities, and it fits in with "at the end of the rainbow" mythology. You could make the distance traveled longer, perhaps able to transport up to 10 ponies at a time, but only once a day?

Brighten Up Life - doesn't need the "vibrancy depends on mood" modifier. Should have a limiter on how often he can do it, and I'd say it should fade gradually over time, even if it's a long time (like over a month?), since splash of color is a permanent effect.

Splash of Color - Remove the ability to have permission for it to be permanent (because we don't want someone trying to use his abilities to claim new markings or such xD). How much paint equivalent can he use a day (like, the equivalent of a small cup of paint, a pint of paint, a gallon, etc).
Rainbow Bridge (Update) He is able to travel through rainbows through teleporting. He has to start at one end, and end up to the other. He can travel a distance of one thousand (1,000) miles [A little shorter than the length of California, roughly] give or take, or any distance in between. There has to be a rainbow in the sky for this to work, either a natural one or one he creates himself. At most, he can travel this way four (4) times a day but it also varies how many ponies he is teleporting along with him in this way. At most, he can transport up to ten (10) ponies but only once per day and can perform the transportation one (1) extra time only if the rainbow is one of his own.

Brighten Up Life. (Update) Prism Radiance is able to brighten up colors, making them look brighter with higher saturation. The object he brightens has to contain five or more colors to work. For example, it will not work on a bouquet of just yellow roses. But if the bouquet contained a variety of red, white, pink, yellow, and orange roses, then he will be able to improve the colors. Once activated, the effect will gradually fade away, but it will last for up to two (2) months. He can brighten the colors of fur, but it only lasts for a day or two. He can perform this power up to five (5) times a day.

Splash of Color (Update) Prism paints a rainbow on an object, like an actual brush with paint. He can paint whatever design he wishes, and it leaves behind a marking or decal in that design in rainbow. This color lasts permanently on objects or things that doesn't have a will of its own, or until he chooses to remove it. On other ponies, or creatures with willpower, it only lasts up to twenty-four (24) hours. He can use the equivalent of five (5) gallons of paint a day, the size and/or complexity of a marking/decal can affect the amount he uses as well.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
@belloblossom
Thieves approved.

@KikiLime
Secrets--
Lock n Key - How many ponies at a time / per day can be affected, since you mention it can be used on multiples. Are ponies able to try other methods of communication, since it cannot mind control them it would simply be physically restricting them from being able to talk... does this apply to writing, etc. What if they wrote it down for themselves then just kicked the paper to someone else, so on.

Forgetful - Doesn't really fit the domain to me, unless you can justify it for me? We typically avoid "opposite" powers, and part of the concept of a secret is that it is known but kept secret from others innit? :Ia

Reveal - How do they know if a pony has a secret? If they cast it on someone that doesn't have a secret, is the ability wasted?

Awakened--
Approved.

@Valdmir Talamore
Approved Shadows.

@PeterPan_da144
Lunaportation is fine ya.

Reflection seems fine.

Tidal Pull - this needs ... boundaries. Like, concrete numbers - how far away from them is the tide affected, how much is it pulled up (feet, inches, what have you). I'm fine with it being an aura, but then we need to think about it potentially affecting other bodies of water - do they affect lakes, for instance, rivers? Typically you don't notice REAL bodies of water being affected by tides because the effect is so small but they are affected, so is their gravitational distortion (on water) strong enough to make it notable for those little bodies that normally aren't? :B Since it's not just a gravity field, it's a special magical emulation of the effect of tides, ya?

Gravitational Pull - I think this would be better reflected as having a field of lower gravity around them as one might feel on the moon (rather than a gravital field 'orbiting' them) but that's just nitpicking. I think you can extend it up to five or six feet for an always effect if desired. Otherwise it seems fine and I'm just being picky there.

@SSBrosB
Please make sure to just repost the field in the future so sharkie sees it, he handles claims. o uo/ I gotcha this time.

@Natty-chan
Rainbow Bridge - 1k miles is a little ... too far. After some research I've found that the furthest a human eye could theoretically see (humans having better visual acuity than natural horses, so I'm assuming ponies have at least that good of vision) would be a totally unobstructed view on top of Mount Everest which would be ~211 miles. I'm using this as a baseline because my concept trying to work this into the domain is that you're traveling along the rainbow, which means it would need to be somewhere theoretically underneath the rainbow that he can view. If you're just flat on the ground, typical view distance into the horizon is only ~3 miles, but given that a rainbow is in the air--

Anyway, science and theory aside, I'm limiting this to 100 miles because that's about the average between standard and theoretical maximum view distance of the eye on the planet. x'D And the location desired must appear to be underneath the rainbow in order for it to work, but that shouldn't be an issue since he can create his own.

Brighten Up - thumbs up

Splash of Color - thumbs up

APPROVED
Alicorns--
Thieves | Shadows |

Awakened--
This

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Meditation
Pony: Won in the Whomst the Hecc? concept contest!

Powers:
  1. Salt Cave - Utilizes a large room made entirely from salt that they've carved out and continuously imbue with magic. The glow from the magic is soft, calming, and helps bring those that enter for either a group meditation session or a private appointment gently into a meditative state, but is designed not to be sedative or induce sleep. The magic is continuously maintained, simply by the existence of the alicorn's power alone, and the room will always remain at a comfortable temperature. The special salt that they use is also said to help bring mental or spiritual healing by many holistic groups, but it would not be advised to lick any part of the cave. (Unless your pony really wants to lick a wall made of salt, then who are they to stop you? It's only going to make ponies thirsty)
  2. Salt Lamp - Can create reasonably sized lamps (like something for a bedside table or dresser) from the same salt that they made from their salt cave that ponies can take home for personal use. They contain the same magic glow as the cave and require touch to turn on and off, but the brightness and effectiveness gradually fade with use and the magic is specifically designed to help ponies "empty their minds" in the comfort of their own homes. Once the magic wears off completely, ponies can return to the shop to get a free recharge either via the salt cave or by asking the alicorn themselves. Frequent use will cause the lamp to lose it's charge faster while repeated exposure to liquid can cause the lamp to start dissolving and break apart.
  3. Mindful Master - The ability to instantly achieve that coveted meditative state as soon as they settle down and close their eyes. The only problem they have is returning to their body when they're suddenly interrupted or if they reach this state while in a public place. Ever been brought crashing back into your body by a frisbee to the face? They have.
  4. Mental Manifest - The ability to project their mental landscape into the world around them for up to 30 minutes, or for as long as they can keep their focus. The effect extends from out front of them and stretches around 10 feet, but sometimes further if they're in a deep state of focus. Any ponies within this area will find themselves transported to a portion of the alicorn's current mental landscape, like a strip of beach or a section of a field of flowers, and may feel as though all of their troubles, thoughts, or worries have been metaphorically cleared from their mind. Because this power requires focus as a prerequisite, there is no way for them to use this power without them realizing it, and they mostly use it during sessions in their shop. However, if they have a chance to use it outside of that session (either as a request or, less frequently due to how much focus is required, as a distraction to get out of a situation they'd rather not be in), they'll gladly use it.
@polliwoggi

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
@KikiLime
Secrets--
Lock n Key - How many ponies at a time / per day can be affected, since you mention it can be used on multiples. Are ponies able to try other methods of communication, since it cannot mind control them it would simply be physically restricting them from being able to talk... does this apply to writing, etc. What if they wrote it down for themselves then just kicked the paper to someone else, so on.

Forgetful - Doesn't really fit the domain to me, unless you can justify it for me? We typically avoid "opposite" powers, and part of the concept of a secret is that it is known but kept secret from others innit? :Ia

Reveal - How do they know if a pony has a secret? If they cast it on someone that doesn't have a secret, is the ability wasted?
Lock n Key - I was thinking 2 to 3 ponies at a time per day at most. Maybe 1-2 ponies. I think it would be more of a forget it, and if they remember it, he has no control. Think of it like a, in that cornered situation. Or trying to save someone from a heartache, or a quick spoiler. So there's enough time for someone to intervene and distract.

Forgetful - I don't mind removing this one, it really doesn't make sense in the end to me either.

Reveal - It could be through body language, maybe have the pony questioned and through body languae of that pony, it can be used to see what was going on.

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Flameburst Sass

Powers:
  1. Help concentration: This ability allows them to project a portion of their power to any pony that needs a boost especially those on a deadline. It not only projects onto the other pony but it also affects Flameburst Sass so she can complete tasks. This only lasts about 15 minutes and can only be twice a week, if she uses it consecutively (ie.Two days in a row)she can be overstimulated.
  2. Hyper Focus: This allows to focus on one thing for long periods of time and by doing so there is a chance that she will forget and be less aware about things that are going on around her.If she is in danger she will not be aware of it and there is potential of her getting hurt or injured. This only lasts 30mintues and can only be used once every two weeks, if she uses it too much she will lose all sense of reality.
  3. Hyper Productivity: This allows her to get tasks done in a very quick manner, this goes hand in hand with her ability of increased speed. This allows her to get a long list of things done in record time but it also makes her vulnerable to having nothing to do when everything is completed. This can only be used once every 2 weeks if she uses it more than that she will burn out a lot quicker.
  4. Increased Speed: This ability goes hand in hand with all her other abilities. This ability allows her to go from 0 to 6 in 5 seconds flat.She has the ability to decide when to use it and where to use it.

@polliwoggi

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer

Domain desired: Meditation
Pony: Won in the Whomst the Hecc? concept contest!

Powers:
  1. Crystal Therapy - Utilizes crystals imbued with their magic in meditation sessions with other ponies either in private appointments (where they hover long crystals over their clients while they rest in a specific space) or in groups (in a nice smelling room with big crystals and comfy cushions) in order to help these ponies through guided mediation. The crystals are designed to help ponies feel calm or relaxed, not sedated or sleepy, and only during the time they're exposed to their warm glow. Once ponies leave their appointment/the group room, the effect will wear off. (Unless the pony themselves chooses to actively try to keep themselves relaxed)
  2. Crystal Lamp - Can create reasonably sized (like something for a bedside table or dresser) crystals like the ones they use in their sessions for ponies to take home with them for personal use. The lamps recognize the voice of their designated owner and use a simple command ("Lamp on/off" or the like) in order to be operated. Once turned on, the lamp works exactly like the crystals used in their sessions and produce a calming, but not sedating, light for up to one year of use before the pony that owns it needs to come back to them and have it recharged. Frequent use can make the crystal lose it's effects faster and it can be damaged by water or falling.
  3. Mindful Master - The ability to instantly achieve that coveted meditative state as soon as they settle down and close their eyes. The only problem they have is returning to their body when they're suddenly interrupted or if they reach this state while in a public place. Ever been brought crashing back into your body by a frisbee to the face? They have.
  4. Mental Manifest - The ability to bring something small they saw during their meditative state into reality. This requires quite a bit of concentration and energy to do and is typically used to manifest things like flowers or pretty shells, but it can be used to manifest other small things like crystal orbs or rings too. Whatever they bring into reality is temporary, only lasting about ten minutes for objects and up to thirty minutes for natural things, before they poof into clouds of sweet smelling smoke and return to their mental space.

@polliwoggi
crystal therapy - generally fine, though needs a little more... explanation? like, do the crystals stay imbued forever, or do they just channel their energy / use crystals to help them focus a natural aura? if someone takes a crystal out of the room, will it lose its power?

crystal lamp - :v why would it be damaged by water, apart from being put in running water for a long time? most types of crystals don't immediately dissolve |D how big of an aura does it produce? also, I think given the domain it would be more appropos for it to be a mind-emptying aura, if that makes sense. meditation is partially about relaxation, but it's also about clearing one's mind, and having one without the other is just making a naptime crystla, innit? *snickers*

mindful master - s'fine, love the imagery.

mental manifest - is this in the sense of ah, going to a relaxing place items? as in if they visualized a beach then they'd bring back the shells, etc? I like it, but I don't know if manifesting just single items really fits the domain entirely - I know it may sound like a grander scale power, but what about perhaps projecting their mental landscape into the area around them? maybe allowing it to manifest as long as they maintain their concentration and 10-30 minutes after - so a small section of beach with a tide that just fades into the carpet, or a section of a wooded grove, etc. the idea of a mental landscape just feels like it would fit better making it wholly visible, perhaps with a similar mind-clearing effect to ponies in the radius?

Lock n Key - I was thinking 2 to 3 ponies at a time per day at most. Maybe 1-2 ponies. I think it would be more of a forget it, and if they remember it, he has no control. Think of it like a, in that cornered situation. Or trying to save someone from a heartache, or a quick spoiler. So there's enough time for someone to intervene and distract.

Forgetful - I don't mind removing this one, it really doesn't make sense in the end to me either.

Reveal - It could be through body language, maybe have the pony questioned and through body languae of that pony, it can be used to see what was going on.
lock n key - I think the preventing works better sort of, since if they forget it then there is no secret which kind of falls under the same thing as forgetful, doesn't it? :Ia although I suppose a TEMPORARY effect isn't, it's just burying the secret for a while, hm. what sort of thing would trigger remembering? I'm fine with it just being removed from their mind for a period of time as long as it's not permanent, I think it works with the domain.

reveal - that's fine :Ia I mean ... you could also just give him a power to know if a pony has a secret - not to know what it is, but just know that they -have- one, perhaps? (since forgetful is being removed anyway it's not like you can't slide another power in)

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
polliwoggi said:
Gravitational Pull - I think this would be better reflected as having a field of lower gravity around them as one might feel on the moon (rather than a gravital field 'orbiting' them) but that's just nitpicking. I think you can extend it up to five or six feet for an always effect if desired. Otherwise it seems fine and I'm just being picky there.

I don't want to lose track of what we have and haven't said is good to go xD so this spoiler just contains the Lunaportation and Reflection

Lunaportation: The ability to teleport via moonlight, merging with the moonlight and appearing anywhere else from the same moonlight, i.e. wherever the moon shines down upon. They can do this up to five times in one night. However, they need to know a place exists in order to be able to transport themselves there in this fashion. Meaning, they can't go there unless it is a known place. Cities and towns fall under this, as do landmarks and homes of ponies they know. They would need to know the exact lunar cycle and when moon light will touch these areas as well.

Reflection: Their pelt reflects light from most, if not all, sources. It isn't something they can really control, other than by putting clothes on

Tidal Pull: I honestly don't think I'll do Tidal Pull. At least, not right now.

I re-worded Gravitational Pull a bit better. To say that they have their own special field of gravity, not something orbiting them. The always effect has been changed to within five feet of the pony, but I still left it at them being able to increase it up to 200 feet, since you said that the rest seemed fine. I hope it still is, otherwise I can and will happily decrease that focused radius <3

Gravitational Pull: The Alicorn has their own special field of gravity. Anything that gets within five feet of them will immediately find itself get a little lighter, though this is something the Alicorn can control. They have the ability to decrease gravity further around them, widening the area. Anything in this radius is affected and finds it easier to jump higher, with a longer time coming back down (I don't know how to word it, but like, if you were walking on the moon of course). If anything gets displaced during this time, it will also find itself floating slightly, before eventually making its way back down to the ground. This radius extends from the air around the Alicorn up to two hundred feet around them, though the larger an area they wish to decrease gravity in, the shorter the time they can do this for. So it can last anywhere from all the time (being within about five feet from the Alicorn) to about an hour (at it's largest radius).

Domain desired: Nightmares
Pony: N/A

Powers:
  1. ||Fear Feast ||
    With this Power Lady Nightmare can learn a ponies fears by by consuming them, as they appear like "miasma" or a mist cloud inhaling it's Aura witch is something only she can see This allows her to create nightmares based on their fear , It Induces a nightmare when near a sleeping pony, the affects are doubled if the pony has hammed any innocent ponies/pets. It last about 8 hours (regular sleep schedule Or until nullification requirements are met. ( this power pairs with nightmare wail as this power learns the fears night mare wail applys it to dreams)
    To nullify this power the targets must wake up from their Nightmare/daymare (as daymares are just nightmares during the day) ; Face their fears and or upon dawn the power will naturally dispel However this power doses have its limit ,it can be used once per 24 hours on a maximum of 4 ponies ,However if the pony over comes one particular fear that fear can no longer be used on that particular pony even after the 24 hour power reset. If power is used on a napping or nocturnal pony the Daymare will be nullified once pony awakes or faces their fear.
    this power only effects sleeping ponys
  2. ||Nightmare wail||
    With a horrible scream much like the mythological creature -banshee, this scream causes the pony within 20 feet radios to have nightmares if asleep at night or Daymares asleep during the day. It last as long as they are with in radius of her or until requirements for nullification are met. ( this pairs with fear fest and induces the fear in dreams as nightmares)
  3. ||Night Mirror||
    this allows Lady to observe nightmares of a sleeping pony threw a mirror or/reflective surfaces. Both pony and her need to be with in range of the same mirror or reflective surface in order for her to gaze in to the pony's nightmares. the mirror will ripple and become like a 'TV' projecting the ponies nightmares in to the mirror like a screen, it Last until dispelled by her ,she is no longer gazing in to the mirror and or the pony wakes up.
  4. || Night of terror||
    One a year when Lady chooses Nightmares will manifest in the waking world much like a hallucination to non-sleeping ponies within a 30 ft radios to Her, Similar to sleep paralysis, Shadow like figures will appear to the ponies within range when they are with in 30 ft of Lady nightmare's view This induces temporary terror and paralysis upon those ponies within said parameters.
    This will dispelled once the pony realizes it is not real/no longer afraid or no longer within range.
    This only works at night.
    this power only effects Ponies that are awake and with in radius
  5. ||Nightmare Aura||
    This only works within 20 ft range view of lady nightmare. when the pony gazes upon her this power will activate. Nightmare Aura causes The pony to experience intense fear and paranoia they will feel the strong urge to keep away from her. this effect on the pony wheres off when out of view or range of the power's effect and has no other lasting effects on the pony(s)
    This power effects Awake ponies that look at her

Note: all nullification requirements are the same for each direct power ( unless otherwise stated ) that requires her to 'cast' the power upon the pony; all powers will be nullified after 8 hours and or until pony awakes ,Face fears Or Till dawn

@polliwoggi

Thanks for the feed back! let me know if you have any more recommendation or if the powers still seem simmaler and ill go back to the drawing board! i have added some more to each and some more limitations as well as added your suggestions!

Last edited:

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
crystal therapy - generally fine, though needs a little more... explanation? like, do the crystals stay imbued forever, or do they just channel their energy / use crystals to help them focus a natural aura? if someone takes a crystal out of the room, will it lose its power?

crystal lamp - :v why would it be damaged by water, apart from being put in running water for a long time? most types of crystals don't immediately dissolve |D how big of an aura does it produce? also, I think given the domain it would be more appropos for it to be a mind-emptying aura, if that makes sense. meditation is partially about relaxation, but it's also about clearing one's mind, and having one without the other is just making a naptime crystla, innit? *snickers*

mental manifest - is this in the sense of ah, going to a relaxing place items? as in if they visualized a beach then they'd bring back the shells, etc? I like it, but I don't know if manifesting just single items really fits the domain entirely - I know it may sound like a grander scale power, but what about perhaps projecting their mental landscape into the area around them? maybe allowing it to manifest as long as they maintain their concentration and 10-30 minutes after - so a small section of beach with a tide that just fades into the carpet, or a section of a wooded grove, etc. the idea of a mental landscape just feels like it would fit better making it wholly visible, perhaps with a similar mind-clearing effect to ponies in the radius?

lock n key - I think the preventing works better sort of, since if they forget it then there is no secret which kind of falls under the same thing as forgetful, doesn't it? :Ia although I suppose a TEMPORARY effect isn't, it's just burying the secret for a while, hm. what sort of thing would trigger remembering? I'm fine with it just being removed from their mind for a period of time as long as it's not permanent, I think it works with the domain.

reveal - that's fine :Ia I mean ... you could also just give him a power to know if a pony has a secret - not to know what it is, but just know that they -have- one, perhaps? (since forgetful is being removed anyway it's not like you can't slide another power in)
I really appreciate all the help. and i'm sorry to say, could you please remove me from secrets then since the alicorn powers are a bit too much on my anxiety.

I really hope someone who gets secrets loves and enjoys it. thank you for all the help and sorry for any trouble.

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D

Domain desired: Gamers
Pony: Grabbed from RLC Sheet; N/A Yet!

Powers:
  1. Gamer Radar- Just a literal internal radar for gamers. Capable of sniffing what gaming platform they do as well! Something about the scent of sweaty plastic....
  2. Just One Thing- Able to manifest small objects to aid gamers while they play. Headphones, batteries, snacks, drinks, wifi passwords.
PLEASE SUGGEST MORE I'm drawing blanks for additional powers here.... xD
@polliwoggi

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D

Crystal Therapy/Crystal Lamp Salt Cave/Salt Lamp- SO. I realized after I wrote my entry that I had been thinking of salt lamps instead of real crystals the entire time. Therefore, based on my own personal experiences of meditating in a salt cave near me and owning a salt lamp specifically for meditation (which started collecting condensation and dissolved because of it LUL, hence the "do not get the lamp wet" clause for this alicorn's powers), I've changed the power names and descriptions to reflect this brain fart and edited my post with my changes.

Mindful Master - I fully intend on them getting hit with projectiles being a trope during rp. Are they in a place where getting smacked in the noggin would be difficult? SUDDENLY TOASTER.

Mental Manifest - I changed the power based on your feedback, but please let me know if I should increase or decrease the radius. 8'D I am math challenged and I have very little idea of what's reasonable.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
@Natty-chan
Rainbow Bridge - 1k miles is a little ... too far. After some research I've found that the furthest a human eye could theoretically see (humans having better visual acuity than natural horses, so I'm assuming ponies have at least that good of vision) would be a totally unobstructed view on top of Mount Everest which would be ~211 miles. I'm using this as a baseline because my concept trying to work this into the domain is that you're traveling along the rainbow, which means it would need to be somewhere theoretically underneath the rainbow that he can view. If you're just flat on the ground, typical view distance into the horizon is only ~3 miles, but given that a rainbow is in the air--

Anyway, science and theory aside, I'm limiting this to 100 miles because that's about the average between standard and theoretical maximum view distance of the eye on the planet. x'D And the location desired must appear to be underneath the rainbow in order for it to work, but that shouldn't be an issue since he can create his own.

Brighten Up - thumbs up

Splash of Color - thumbs up
Rainbow Bridge (Update #2) He is able to travel through rainbows through teleporting. He has to start at one end, and end up to the other. He can travel a distance of one hundred (100) miles give or take, or any distance in between. There has to be a rainbow in the sky for this to work, either a natural one or one he creates himself. On top of that, the desired location has to appear to be under the rainbow being traveled through in order for it to work; hence making it more difficult to perform on a natural rainbow, compared to a rainbow he painted himself. Otherwise, the location will be bypassed for the next location that is under the rainbow. At most, he can travel this way four (4) times a day but it also varies how many ponies he is teleporting along with him in this way. At most, he can transport up to ten (10) ponies but only once per day and can perform the transportation one (1) extra time only if the rainbow is one of his own.