▷ New Years' Delusion

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Pippin

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Cleo

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Mirai

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Dottie

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Peppermint Mocha

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Madelaine

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Bitsie

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Avon

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Boosette

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Telltale

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Siren's Call

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Acid

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Fia

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Saltwater Taffy

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Rainy Rosette

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Gomez

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Aubree

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Soleil

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 8 8
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Hex

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 3
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Aster