▷ New Years' Delusion

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 1 1
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Elisabel Alavine

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Veri Berri

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Perish Hope

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Pearl Crystalgem

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Winterbright

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Bokin Teramist

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 18 18
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Amonteal

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Grace Lace

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Grace Lace

Actually have to roll

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Swamp Stomp

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Erumara

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Luin

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 1 1
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Vesimer

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Auroran Cotton

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Leo

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 1 1
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Elenelela

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Chuchan

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Frost

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Leif Blight

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 1 1
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Razzleberry Tea