▷ New Years' Delusion

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Melty "Cowlain" Bliss

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 1 1
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Lethe

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Mnemosyne

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Winterberry Blush

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 8 8
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Rose Madder

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 2 2
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Cranberry Fizz

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Mstislav

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Kurosawa Tsukiwa

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Champagne

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Young-hee

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Boris Airay

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 18 18
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Zlata Airay

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Beast

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Static Storm

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Sean M'Alarkey

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Calais Skulle

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Alyss

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Reisling

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Junebug

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Pomegranate Wreath