▷ New Years' Delusion

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Ripley

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Sumire

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Mothmerrian

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Peppermint Frosting

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Spearmint Frosting

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Maria

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Ita

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Valrune

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Crackle Bone

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Snap bone

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Candle

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 3
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Ayria

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: astra

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Nebris

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Hubris

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Greal

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Rolling to Remember
Pony: peony

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Penny

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Whisky

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Aien