Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Dogs, cats, or raccoons? Is this a trick question? I like all of them, and I would snuggle all of them. But, if I had to pick one of the three... then cats. Fluffy, fickle, purrbabies. Love them.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
as per the lord of the rings mythos? mmm I know I should just say elf because pretty land in the forest and interesting songs, lore, language. but honestly if a fairy ever appeared and asked me I would most likely just want to stay human. Yes the lives are shorter and harder but honestly if i'm going to a new world and ending up with a new body i may want to adapt quickly as there is no guarantee i won't be tossed there at age I am now in a city square of something and i"d have to be able to adapt to my abilities and body in a moments notice. better a body type I know then riding horseback shooting off arrows and finding myself in a body I don't know the abilities of like being in the middle of forge work or something. If I was able to be born and raised i would pick elf but not knowing what and just blindly picking i'll pick human for the quick adaptability (its a fae folk asking after all)

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
I'll be honest, I've only watched the first two LotR movies when they came out only once and never read the books, so I don't know how they explain the races. So I will still be a normal, plain human.
I'm boring, I know.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Lord of the Rings context? Probably Elves. I wouldn't want to be stuck in mountains all day, though Dwarves are pretty cool. And I'd like to use the gifts that Elves have. Be different than my current life.