Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
This prompt is eaaaaasy.

POLLI, I LOVE YOUR ART AND I NEED TO SEE MORE OF YOUR NATURAL ART STYLE PLEASE GIVE ME PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALSO TY FOR RUNNING EVENT

SHARK YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE THE PROJECTS I'VE SEEN AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SECRETS I KNOW TO COME FORTH

and my fav pokemon is way too many of them but I'll settle today for volcarona.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pollliiiii you are an amazing artist just Look at this
Kennedy is just so gorgeous and such a brat and I just screammmm <33 Love it.
Sharkie you do so much for us behind the scene. Number crunch number crunch.

Fav gen 1 pokemon always been Dragonair. She is a pretty noodle.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
day 6 prompt said:
. "Pancakes, Waffles, or Crepes? One must go, pick."
🤔 Mmmm c....repes. Waffles have to stay bc waffles, of course they're there. After much thought, pancakes have a nice body that crepes don't have and you can't exactly get that from a crepe. You can put things in a pancake tho maybe not as successfully as with a crepe

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
day 7 prompt said:
Today is the Last Day of the event yall! As such, todays prompt is: I would like you all to thank Polli for being an amazing artist and coming in clutch to rush this event together! And thank shark for all the behind the scenes techno-shit he does for us! Lastly, everyone tell me what your favorite Pokemon is!

Be aware that this prompt is only valid for 24 hours! But, it is worth 2 tickets instead of one! Thanks for participating in the first ever “Celebrate War’s Birthday” event!
Oh nooo, thanking Polli??? shark even??? Say it ain't so! That's just going too far!

And with the melodramatics out of the way, of course thank you to Polli. I love seeing all the work you do and getting to be part of it. T Thanks for your part in this event

Shark, of course thank you too. You're amazing and everytime I find something new about this site or the bots or just in general about you I'm blown away. You are so smart. thanks for your part of this event.

And last, to absolutely nobodys surprise, my favorite pokemon is ebwee. Fave eeveelution is espeon

After that, I'd have to say my fave is noivern. It's just. So good :kirakira:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Today is the Last Day of the event yall! As such, todays prompt is: I would like you all to thank Polli for being an amazing artist and coming in clutch to rush this event together! And thank shark for all the behind the scenes techno-shit he does for us! Lastly, everyone tell me what your favorite Pokemon is!

Be aware that this prompt is only valid for 24 hours! But, it is worth 2 tickets instead of one! Thanks for participating in the first ever “Celebrate War’s Birthday” event!

Mmm hard to pick as I have a lot of favorites (absol, lapas, nidorans, mareep) but I always find myself drawn to haunter no matter I keep coming back to them so haunter

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pancakes, Waffles, or Crepes? One must go, pick."

Crepes fruit filled with Nuttalla and light drizzle of fruit filling or chocolate over them amd just a dash of podwer sugar

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 2 3 10
treat one dice as a 6, along with any 6 you get... hm

Last roll before 7 am CST x.x