Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
day 4 prompt said:
War didn't give me a prompt for today, so your prompt is to wish the birthday boy a happy birthday and thank him for putting on this wonderful event. Maybe even say a nice word or two about him. ;D
Honestly War, I hope you had a happy birthday. I know I wished you one on the day itself but you should also have it like the day after too. It's really sweet of you to sponsor an event like this and I hope you got yourself a lil football too for your spawn day.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
day 5 prompt said:
"If you could do one thing, with no negative side effects, repercussions, or bad feelings, what would it be?"
🤔 Man pollis idea of redistributing the wealth so everyone has some is an a+ one, I'll take it!

If I had to pick more seriously, maybe be able to talk to people or even just make friends. I feel half the time im putting my foot in my mouth and the other half the time I'm stepping on someone's toes unintentionally. Would love to not be doing that. 😅

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"Pancakes, Waffles, or Crepes? One must go, pick."

Crepes. I think I've had a single one in my entire life. Pancakes are nice to pull apart and dunk. Waffles are great if you want to drown your sorrows in syrup.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
"If you could do one thing, with no negative side effects, repercussions, or bad feelings, what would it be?"
Spread current Spain's cultural and legislative ideals in regards to women's health and queer world-wide. I feel like it would have other benefits as well.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
"Pancakes, Waffles, or Crepes? One must go, pick."

Crepes. They're just thin pancakes with no substance. At least, that's what I think from looking at them. I've never actually eaten a crepe before.