Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Finish the sentence: 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'"

Mayhem. I should know I just gave birth to her.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
War didn't give me a prompt for today, so your prompt is to wish the birthday boy a happy birthday and thank him for putting on this wonderful event. Maybe even say a nice word or two about him. ;D

Ha happy birthday war! (I'll even put the th here rather then dm you agian.) The event is lovely and thank you for hosting it. While I'm not a Warhammer nut I actually regonise enough of the gods and phrases it make me giggle reading it.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Glad I'm alive and around in time to SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN FOOL. :cool:

Seriously this crazy game was fun, even if it hated me, and this coming year better be the best one you've ever had, cause yeah man f the haters. Succeed. Thrive. ✌

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
First, happy birthday War! Second, thank you for the event ; n ; Third, BE NICER TO YOURSELF, OH MY KJFHDKSFHDFHK. You're a very talented individual who needs to cut himself more breaks. Here's to many more birthdays to come, and hopefully, ones where you treat yourself, too.

PS; we gotta all get-together and do the forests of the sonning sooooon.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Prompt time!

Happy Birthday War, hope it is/was enjoyable. Thank you for thinking of others and having this event for everyone, it was fun.
Um... something nice. I don't talk with you much, and I should change that when my schedule allows.
But random, I guess sorta compliment, I think you look a lot like the youtuber Tectone and I love your cat.