Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOON ACTIVE!!!

The Chaos Gods were silent all day as they distracted me from my computer... as such, they apologize greatly by bestowing gifts upon you! For the next 3 hours, every time you generate a ticket, you instead generate 3. ALSO, for the next 6 hours, you can roll an additional dice when determining tickets!

PRAISE BE TO THE CHAOS GODS!!! FOR THERE GIFTS ARE DISGUSTINGLY PERFECT!!!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"Today is the Last Day of the event yall! As such, todays prompt is: I would like you all to thank Polli for being an amazing artist and coming in clutch to rush this event together! And thank shark for all the behind the scenes techno-shit he does for us! Lastly, everyone tell me what your favorite Pokemon is!"

-le gasp- OF COURSE.

They get tons of praise already but really, truly, honestly? They're both fucking fantastic. I applaud them for every little bit that they put into this game and this site and the shops. They are both absolutely amazing and I don't know how else to really put it into words that I haven't already before.

Polli, Shark, thank you. Both of you. From the bottom of my heart.

(Also, my favorite Poke'mon is .... tied between Typhlosion, Volcarona and Joltik)

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
"Today is the Last Day of the event yall! As such, todays prompt is: I would like you all to thank Polli for being an amazing artist and coming in clutch to rush this event together! And thank shark for all the behind the scenes techno-shit he does for us! Lastly, everyone tell me what your favorite Pokemon is!

Thank your Polli and Shark for everything you do for this shop and the customers. From quickly setting up and running this event, to all the little things you do in the background. You two are amazing, and this shop is wonderful.

And my favorite pokemon is Lucario.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 6 2 13
aww i was sleeping during boon. Alright see if i can remember to roll a couple of times more today before it all ends

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
ACT OF FAITH ACTIVE!!!

The Emperor Protects!!! And seeing the amount of chaos shenanigans that have riddled this game, he has sent the Inquisitorial Fleet to purge the taint of chaos from us! Descending from the heavens above, upon righteous fire, comes the fury of the Emperor! Until 0700, CST (just over 12 hours), every time you roll, you can treat one dice roll that was not a 6 as a if it was a 6, in addition to any 6's rolled naturally.

PURGE THE HERETIC! PURGE THE UNCLEAN! FOR THE EMPEROR!!!