Animal Country: Big City

lLuminI

Veteran
D
oh yeah, I can't wait till things really get going : D
The amount of time I spend lurking on here is insane. xD
But it's always nice to see a notification from someone and that I'm not the only one constantly peeking about even if I'm not as active on discord.

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
The amount of time I spend lurking on here is insane. xD
But it's always nice to see a notification from someone and that I'm not the only one constantly peeking about even if I'm not as active on discord.
yeee! I try to check here a few times a day right now. So its nice to see the tags too hehe
I only have one cit but im happy to throw him out here for plotting, development, or something.

lLuminI

Veteran
D
yeee! I try to check here a few times a day right now. So its nice to see the tags too hehe
I only have one cit but im happy to throw him out here for plotting, development, or something.
I'd be down to do that just to pass time. Not too familiar on the lore yet, but I'd invest the time if you wanna start a short rp. ;]

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'd be down to do that just to pass time. Not too familiar on the lore yet, but I'd invest the time if you wanna start a short rp. ;]
sure! I will admit i'll be a little slow but that would be cool.
My Cit is Lumi the Corvid. I have him as my avi here. c:

lLuminI

Veteran
D
I feel like we talk in a different discord b/c cuz that name rings a bell. >>
Cool, mines the Tol cub~

Still haven't figured out much for the cutie so a practice rp would be nice to kinda mold em out.

Also do you know if you can edit your username? Just realized the last i in my username is lowercase instead of capital and it is going to bother me.....

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
This is kinda out of the blue, but I was wondering if a progress thread exists or could be created. Just for the sake of being aware how things are developing for those that are not part of staff.
At the moment I'd venture not, because a lot of work right now is happening behind the scenes (things I cannot share because it's mostly logic design we're working on together) and when his part of that is done he'll be focusing more on art, which will be more visible ... I'd hope. 🥴

I think at that point @polliwoggi will keep up a Trello though? That's something he'll need to answer for you all.

Anyway, all I can really say is stuff'll happen when it happens, and while I'm sorry to not be more help there, I can at least edit your username for you.