Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] Teaching some life skills...[Complete]

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"It looks like it," he would sign and smile when Oliver stated the Aron was getting better. "He's one little bruiser... Hey! Maybe that will be his name!" An even wider grin at the thought, before he nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, just hit my ass a little hard." He continued to rub at it as he stood, just in time for a small group of Nauwillian Weedle to burst forth from the undergrowth.

There was a wheezy groan from him as he started to ready, but with Mothra getting over run, and his Aron already having taken some hits, Max figured it was best to skedaddle. Besides, Oliver was already running! With a heavy humph of noise, Max lurched forward to grab the Aron as it attempted to take on the new surge of Poke'mon.

Morgana and Magnus barked threateningly as they kept on his heels, hoping to keep the little bugs off of him as they turned and ran. Max was barely able to keep up with Oliver, lugging such a tiny and fiesty ball of iron. Whom seemed to settle down soon enough after kicking Max in the jaw and eliciting a pained sound from him, moments before Max decided to just recall him to the Poke' Ball.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay, that should be far enough," Oliver stopped, breathing a bit heavy. He ran his fingers over Mothra poke ball and sighed, tucking it away. "Did you want to continue?" He asked, signing carefully. "I am not going to be much use with just Mimic," he added, gently petting the bug on his collar.

"Are you okay?" He added, looking at Max's bruised jaw. "Your Brusier kicks hard."

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Leaning against a tree, Max found himself breathing just as heavily, if not worse. Magnus and Morgana were panting at his side, though their ears kept twitching as they were on guard. Making sure the Pidoves and Nauwillian Weedles from before weren't going to try to ambush them.

A quizzical look was given to Oliver, before he would reach up and rub at his face gently. Oh, that did smart a little more than he originally thought. "I'll be fine, it's nothing new really," he would sign and chuckle at the same time. "I don't think anything is broken, and it doesn't feel like it's bleeding. though, you're the medical expert out of the two of us," he would stick out his tongue as he signed that.

"But it is probably a good idea to go back now. Bruiser probably needs to recuperate, and I feel really bad that Mothra just got... Bodied like that by those bugs. Poor thing." Max did look a bit saddened as he signed that. Mothra was so bold and brave...

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"She gets a little bit over confident at times," Oliver was going to have to work with her a bit more, make sure she got trained up properly to not end up taken out by weedles. Of all things. They were mostly just tired lazy bugs.

"Mmh, I think you might get a bruise, but no. I don't think he broke anything." Oliver sighed, looking back the way they had came and started to walk. "So what did you think of your first expedition?"

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Finally, Max would push himself back up and wheeze gently. Morgana pawed at his leg to be picked up, to which he obliged, and Magnus padded along at his side as he leisurely followed Oliver.

"It was interesting, for sure," he would sign with one hand, Morgana curled up expertly in the other arm. "I wish we had gotten the chance to really explore and see more Poke'mon, but it was pretty fun!" Laughing, he skipped a bit to take the lead by a step or two. "But I caught something for the first time!" Magnus had been given to him by Oliver's dad, Morgana was from his parents, and the newly named Bruiser had been an adoption from the community center here on Nauwill. Completely unplanned, but very welcome nonetheless.

"I cannot wait to get back out here and see so much more," he grinned, looking up to his friend.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"You did! And it went rather well. And well this place is good to practice the basics, so you can get into the groove of it. "Oliver waved a hand at the picturesque rolling meadows and the soft lap of waves heard close by. "It is pretty well map so people can just come out, pick you up, and cart you home if you run into trouble."

"The forest is a bit more.... dangerous, but you probably could handle it with three pokemon, if you wanted to give something a bit more unknown a try."

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A nod followed Oliver's words, and then a little laugh. "I think I might do it again. Maybe with someone that isn't you. I shouldn't monopolize your time... Even if I miss hanging out with you." The smile given was cordial and sweet, though it had a little hint of sadness to it. "I did enjoy this, though. Thank you for taking me out." His smile got bigger and beaming, and he would clap Oliver on the back lightly before placing his hands behind his head and marching off towards the town again.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Alright! We're done!
Total words: 3,770
PeterPan_da144 words: 2,468

Bonus research: N/A

Items used: N/A
Pokémon caught: Here; Research Ball / Pidove
Items found: N/A
Faction choice: Fairlight