Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[FIN] Cafe Greetings (Wisteria Wishes/Pastel Sunset)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Wisteria frowned a little when Pastel Sunset glanced down and she reached a hoof across the table, as though she meant to take one of Pastel's own hooves.
"Hey, there's no need for embarrassment. I love hearing you talk - you've got so much to say! Which is more than I can say for boring ponies that make me do all the talking. I don't mind talking about myself, as you'll come to realize pretty fast, but I don't want to be the one doing ALL the talking. One-sided conversations aren't very fun, after all. You know what I mean?" She supplied by way of explanation.

When the topic turned to what Wisteria was like, she withdrew her hoof to tap the bottom of her chin thoughtfully.
"Hmm... Let's see... Well, I love three things most out of everything: fashion - obviously, but particularly fairy kei or pastel vibes? Like, yes please. You may have noticed that already too, hehe." She said, gesturing to her face a with a wave of her hoof. "After fashion, I love being a trendsetter. Like, what I really want to do is model! Only, the field for that career is super competitive these days. I have a small following on a blog I host, but I really want to like, I dunno, make a difference? Like, I want to wear things that inspire ponies! Or dazzle them! Or both! Oh, that would be so cool... So, the last thing that I love love LOVE is connecting with others! Making friends, reaching out to my followers and just like, being able to socially connect, you know? I'm an extrovert - I get my energy from being around people, but it's so nice to find like, a community of others that I feel like I belong with. Like our interests match up that it's just like, a perfect blend. Like whipped cream and hot chocolate? Perfect blend. That's what I'm seeking in my friends. Oh, but um," She fidgeted a little. "That doesn't mean that like, just because I want a lot of friends, that I'm easy. That is to say, um, I don't go around flirting with just anypony and I don't think I'd like to have more than one pony in my life... of the romantic variety. I want to find someone special - someone I can really hit it off with and who will love me forever and obviously I'll love her too." She raised her eyebrows delicately at Pastel Sunset. Was she coming on too strong? She wasn't sure. Oh Dreamer, she hoped she hadn't just scared off a lovely mare! That would be a proper tragedy!

"If... If you're okay with it being a date, I would also be thrilled if it were one. A date, I mean. With you. And me. Together. Ahem-" She cleared her throat. "I'll just finish my meal here and then we can head out! While I'm finishing eating, you could tell me three things that you love? Or just three things you want me to know... or what your romantic preferences are..." She winked at Pastel Sunset and started to chow down on her food. She had a romantic day trip to start, after all! @StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pastel Sunset nodded her head to acknowledgement as Wisteria talked and listened attentively. She managed to follow the conversation but certain parts she only caught before she smiled a little amused smile. She leaned against the table top listening she was curious as to why she had so much energy, but it was one of the many things she liked about Wisteria. She waited until the other was finished before speaking up, she didn't want to interrupt her.

She let out a small amused giggled before returning to all seriousness " Well, Wisteria i can tell you I do not mind it being a date, I already thought it was one." she told her before continuing on "I too also like pastel colors they are nice and subtle colors, My romantic preferences are...well I don't actually have a romantic preference, though I do say I have a interest in other mares but I too also want just one pony in my life that will love me unconditionally and love me for me and lastly I absolutely adore wearing anything comfortable, pastel colored and functional" she finished off

@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Wisteria Wishes was pink enough already - she'd been born that way, after all! However, as Pastel Sunset revealed to her that she believed that this was a date already, her cheeks began to turn red in a clear blush. She hadn't realized her behavior had been that forward, but she certainly wasn't about to back down now. Clearing her plates and downing the cup of remaining hot cocoa, she licked her lips and got up from the chair she'd been sitting on.

"Well, goodness knows I'm pleased to be on this date you. Ah, to have a beautiful mare at my side? It's bliss." She supplied with a smile. She started to stack the plates and cups on one another, looking around for a place to deposit them. Seeing a tub nearby, she held up a hoof. "I'll be right back." She said and
maneuvered the tableware between her hooves and wings. Walking over to the dishes tub, she slid it into the tub and then turned around and headed back to Pastel Sunset.

"Well, it certainly seems like our romantic interests overlap. I'm happy to tell you about mine... if you're interested. Though for now I'd say we ought to head out towards the shop. After you, Lady Fair." She said and after adjusting her bag a little over her shoulder and wing, she bowed, gesturing to the door of the cafe. Oh, what a marvelous turn of events this was turning into! Wisteria couldn't be more pleased. Who knew what would happen next? @StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pastel Sunset laughed lightly as her cheeks started color a red hue. She leaned across the table so she was a few inches from her face "are you blushing?" she asked her curiously. She was partially amused but also flattered that Wisteria was blushing. She smiled warmly at Wisteria "It seems so, you can share them if you want to but you don't have to only if your comfortable sharing them with somepony you just met" she told her before slipped out from her seat and walked towards the door of the cafe. For a day that started out with her working a full 8hr shift to a day where she was going out on a date with Wisteria it was a good way to end a hard's day work.

@belloblossom

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Wisteria had turned bright red when Pastel Sunset had gotten so close to her and hadn't been quite sure how to respond. Luckily, by the time she'd returned from putting away her dishes, she had since composed herself with a smile.

"Oh, Pastel, I'll tell you whatever you'd like to know about me, if it means I get to keep your company for a while longer." She said with a smile and a wink. She moved towards the door, passing through it and holding it open for the mare she'd met merely an hour or so ago. Had time really been such a fleeting thing? She almost wanted to laugh in delight at the thought. Well, she was more than happy to be here, with this lovely mare at her shoulder. There were fewer things in the world that would make her so happy. @StarshineAngel

((I'm declaring this RP finished. I'll start up their second RP as a part 2 to this date, sometime tomorrow! ^-^))