[I/T] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Shop/Game (Title Pending)

What freebie starters do you prefer? Pick two!

• Hoothoot

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Zigzagoon

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Taillow

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Patrat

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pidove

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Yungoos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Pokémon. Dungeons. Dice games.

I don't know how much more I can actually sell this to you that doesn't sell itself.

EDIT!

Would you like to potentially become a beta tester for the shop once the initial game is finalized? Please fill out this form and PM/Convo it to me if you would like to be considered!

Code:
[b]Name you wish to be called[/b]: Nicknames are valid!
[b]Times usually online[/b]: Please include your timezone!
[b]Have you ever played any dice-based games before?[/b]: Think things more like Dungeons and Dragons, less Monopoly!
[b]Have you ever beta-tested or built a dice-based game before?[/b]: Please be honest!
[b]Are you willing to play without any legitimate "progress" in the game?[/b]: Items and dungeon progress will be removed on opening, but beta testers will receive thank-you gifts!
[b]If selected, which of the listed starter pokémon would you like?[/b]: Rattata, pidgey, sentret, pikipek, zigzagoon, taillow, hoothoot, patrat, pidove, yungoos. Your starter pokémon will be yours to keep!

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pokemon, Dungeons, Dice sounds like the game i just started on here about a month ago. Though I wasn't really focusing on the art part of my game more of the world building and dungeon crawling and dice rolling part of it.

If you want I'll give you permission to use my game's mechanics if you want to use them as a base or dumb them down for your own game.

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Thank you for the offer! I already have a system in the works, though. I hope to be looking for beta testers soon, once I have more finished templates!

That's exciting, anyway, though. Pokemon dungeon games are great, so it's neat to see others already doing things with them. 🤩
Pokemon, Dungeons, Dice sounds like the game i just started on here about a month ago. Though I wasn't really focusing on the art part of my game more of the world building and dungeon crawling and dice rolling part of it.

If you want I'll give you permission to use my game's mechanics if you want to use them as a base or dumb them down for your own game.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I based mine around the concept of the mystery dungeon games since well the remake of red rescue team is coming out next month which i'm totally hyped for. It was initially a concept i had made for my collage buddies and I to play which we did for a while, but this also started before fairy was a type so i had a lot of reworking of the initial game to do when i brought it here. Nearly scrapped everything and started from scratch, but still having fun with the reworked concept. The group is under the game section if you still want give it a look, it may help you out.

But totally excited to see what you have come up with as well.

Old Mon Rivers

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Sure, I'll have a look around when I get a chance. Sounds like you've had the system a while if it was before fairy type. Mine is really just a modification on an existing tabletop system, but it is modified enough that I definitely need testers. I've wanted to run a pokemon project for a long time, so I'm glad I have the opportunity to here. It'll be neat to have two different dungeon crawling options with different systems around!

I hope the remake turns out to be good. I've been looking forward to when the next one would arrive after SMD.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I as well have been looking forward to the next one. I was hoping a new one, but this remake i suppose will make it easier for them to come out with a new one. Now i'll just have Red Rescue team for a 3rd time

lLuminI

Veteran
D
I volunteer to be a beta tester! [^^]/
Thank you for the offer! I already have a system in the works, though. I hope to be looking for beta testers soon, once I have more finished templates!

That's exciting, anyway, though. Pokemon dungeon games are great, so it's neat to see others already doing things with them. 🤩