->Land of Liron<- PRIDE EVENT!

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
White Elephant Game

Game Play Rules
- Each Player will have 24 hours to respond to your turn.
- In round 1, a player order will be posted.
- Player 1 will get to choose a mystery gift to open. This will end round 1.
- In round 2 player 2 gets to choose either a mystery gift or to steal the gift player 1 opened
- If a gift is stolen, the player that it is stolen from may choose to open a new gift, or choose to steal a different gift.
- Players may not immediately steal back a gift that is stolen from them.
- Each round ends when all players participating in that round have a gift.
- In the final round, the first player may choose to steal of a gift, or keep their current gift. This continues until a player chooses to keep their current gift. If a player chooses to keep their gift, the game ends.
- The first player for the final round is the player who has gone the longest without making an action.
- Once all prizes are revealed a prize may only be stolen 3 times before it is locked and can no longer be stolen.
- The game will end once no one can either steal a prize or a person decides to keep their prize after the Final round has started.

Additional Rules:
- This game will be played on Discord for convince. So please make sure you are part of the server.
- Game needs 6-9 players to start.
- Stealing is encouraged, but do not say things that will discourage others from stealing your Gift.
- Please be a good sport. If you do not like these type of games do not sign up.
- Game will begin on Dec. 27th. If we do not have enough participants by then then we will wait till we have a min of 6.
- If more then 9 people sign up by the start date then I will raffle off the 9 slots between all that have entered.
- Anyone may enter.

Code:
[b]Sign Me up Please![/b]
[i]Username:[/i]

The white elephant happened just a bit ago over discord! Not to worry, though, I've got a few games in the works as we speak, and Frankens are a new favorite of mine so we'll be doing plenty of those!

LandOfLiron

Resident
D
Mule Account
We have an egg hunt event that is mainly functioning through our discord server! Join the discord for more information, and to get a free newbie Tourac! The link is at the start of our thread! <3

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

We'll be having games and activities to win a variety of touracs and new pets, mostly on our discord linked on the main page!

Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 30 30

What's this?! A number game that's what, to win the gender fluid themed kid above!

All you have to do is match the number I roll by rolling a 1d100. No time limit, just be sure to wait for someone else to roll. No double rolling here! ( if it's been dead for a while this may change ) <3