Stew Aficionado
D
It's time for my naming ceremony!

Username: belloblossom
Previous Name: Thistlepaw
Cat Cert: Thistlepaw
Position: Apprentice to Warrior

Mentor?: Yes, Squirrelflight.
Name Change Reason: Growing to a warrior in both rank and name, the name which shall be Thistledown!

Reactions: Nym

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Previous Name: Badgerpaw
Cat Cert: Here

Mentor?: Yes, Silverstreak
Name Change Reason: Badgerpaw is becoming Baderstripe, as she is now a fully trained warrior!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Previous Name: Stagpaw
Cat Cert: Here

Mentor?: Yes, Flickerfly
Name Change Reason: Stagpaw has completed his warrior training and has grown into Stagleap!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Cat Cert: Pollen
Why?: Pollen had been alone for quite some time. They had lost their family to various predators, sickness, and even other cats. It was scary all on their own. Pollen often had a hard time hunting due to their smaller size and slower speed, but they were able to feed themself well enough. So when they met Badgerstripe and were told of a place where there were cats aplenty, and everyone helped everyone else out, it struck their interest. Perhaps far too quick to trust, they began asking Badgerstripe all sorts of questions, and eventually were able to approach the clan itself. So they sat themself before the leader, asking for a place to finally call home, and pledging to do whatever they could to help out the clan. They were not great at hunting, but they knew herbs and berries well enough to survive, as well as how to hide. Perhaps they could share this with the cats?

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
I want to join!

Username: I--LiveWire--I
Cat Cert: [ BlackTail ]

Why?: BlackTail has had as good a life as one can expect for a loner on their own. Strong and courageous he has stuck to his ideals even when there was no one left beside him to care what he became. Recently the hollow feeling in his chest has gotten harder to fill by helping strangers and he yearns to again have others to protect and serve with his might. So he let his spirit and instinct guide him and he found himself in Mountain Clan territory.

BlackTail paused and took in the scents of the clan he knew had to live here and who he would petition to join. He may not know much of these clans but something told him that this one may need his strength as much as he needed a place to belong again. Not wishing to trespass deep into the heart of their territory he found a rock near a recent scent marker and sat atop it to wait patiently for a patrol or someone to pass to hear him or chase him out.

Last edited:

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
I want to join!

Username: Revel
Cat Cert: https://i.postimg.cc/cJ87cVSg/Log-Cert.png
Why?: Log is lost, he doesnt know where he fits in, he's a fairly simple guy, doesn't need much, his siblings left and don't need him, he feels like he should be needed somewhere, Mountainclan needs help increasing their hunters, their size etc, so Log will help. He would also prefer to keep his name as Log.

pyrrh

Long-Term Resident
D
I want to join!

Username: pyrrh
Cat Cert: Stardust
Why?: Stardust used to be a kittypet but the pampered life was incredibly boring and she was fed up with it before she was a grown adult. So she snuck off to become a loner, and met a cat called Gravelpaw, who has family here in MountainClan. Stardust needed to learn some skills to survive the loner life, but Gravelpaw and her hit it off and helped each other, and traveled all the way from Gravelpaw's old clan to here, where Stardust is now hoping to make her home.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Waterfall
Why?: Waterfall has always been the type of cat to go with the flow, and wholeheartedly believe that their paws have brought them to MountainClan for a reason. Not to mention, they've spotted a pretty cat (Whisperpaw) that they've become interested in. That being said, Waterfall is an expert at climbing, especially particularly wet and rocky surfaces - Waterfall is an apt name for a cat who learned how to survive around a waterfall. They believe that their skills could be incredibly useful to help ward off birds of prey that might try to nest on cliffs in the mountains, as well as offering services to help bring fish and other prey from further off than the cats might be used to.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Caramel
Why?: While she was fine with her life before, Caramel recently found a tom that she's become quite infatuated with. Because of this, she's finding herself gravitating more and more towards joining him in MountainClan once he joins, and she's quite eager to be around a bunch of young cats and kits again. Perhaps living in a clan won't be so bad. Caramel is also eager to prove her worth and help these young kits to grow as strong as they can, so they do not become easy prey for the hawks and eagles that roam the mountains.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Cliff
Why?: Cliff is a capable cat, he's used to living adjacent to the mountain, on the Settlement with his mate, Caramel. However, the lure of MountainClan has called him and at long last, he's presenting himself as a viable option for a warrior. He is content to take on the apprentice rank, as rumors say that's the typical approach for loners. Respectful to Tigersun upon their meeting, Cliff is trying to put his best foot forward, when it comes to his evaluation from the MountainClan leader.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I want to join!

Cat Cert: Flutter
Why?: Flutter is seeking a community to be apart of. She knows that she could've joined one of the Clans off the mountain, but she's always felt as though the mountain territory suited her better. It helps that she's especially fond of the company of one particular Clan cat, Softstep, who she would mention is a friend of hers upon joining. She insists that the Clan would be safer with her pair of watchful eyes; she heard of an eagle problem they had recently. She's no stranger to birds of prey and will commit her life into the protection MountainClan, the kits especially.