Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Surprise Return! (Glistening Stars x Starlit Fuse)

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Glistening Stars chuckled lightly "Maybe... I have never tried to write" they told her thinking about it thoughtfully. "I wouldn't want you to lose your title of being the local connoisseur, that would be heartbreaking" they told her with a playful smile.

"I'am also one of those many ponies. I have been approached by ponies during my travels seeking a relationship with me but I turned them down politely, because my mind was already set on one" they told her honestly. Truth be told they had already considered Starlit The one but had not mentioned it to her worried she might not feel the same way. "So its one of those ongoing quests and a stepping stone to fully discovering who I am as a pony" they told her. Honestly, their belief was if a pony found the right partner for life, they would become their very best with the support of their partner.

They chuckled lightly as Starlit flushed a red "Well, no I'am not looking for a particular personality, but I already have decided on who I would like as a lifelong partner" they said before taking another bite out of their sandwich and a sip of their water smiling to themselves under their breath as Starlit flushed a nice red. They looked at her "that is a nice color on you" they said with a warm smile.

@belloblossom

Last edited: