Realm of the Endless (annc pg. 16)

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
I have another human planned for my next kid. When this babe is done, you're totally welcome to use her tooo haha

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
It's that time of year, when - well, normally there would be parties and parades all of the time. This year is a little different, but in RotE, at least, the fun's still rolling. What? No, I don't mean Valentine's Day - I mean Mardi Gras! New Orleans's favorite time of year, you know? Time for festivities, food, and all the drink you can handle - and while we can't really celebrate in person, we can celebrate online with a game for the season.

That's where these two come in - because each of them thinks they're better at hoarding beads (a time honored tradition at Mardi Gras, you know).

Red Eyed Jester Allios by polliwoggi | Blue Eyed Jester Allios by polliwoggi

So far, neither of them has been able to get ahead of the other, so they've both decided to enlist the help of some friends to aid them in claiming the honor of having the most beads. That's where you come in - you want to help one of them, don't you?

The catch is, you can only help one of them. It wouldn't do either of them any good for people to be playing both sides, would it? So here's how the game will work:

• Pick a side, denoted by the eye color, which is the least confusing option we could decide on.
  • Roll 1d10 to determine how many beads you've gathered for your side that hour.
  • State which side you're rolling for each time you roll.
  • You cannot switch teams, and any swapped rolls will be totally discarded. First roll is the team you're beholden to, having to state it is just to make sure you're paying attention! ;p
  • You may roll once an hour. Not once every 60 minutes - if you roll at 2:30, you can roll again immediately at 3:00.
Every time you roll, you'll gain beads for your team, as well as a ticket for yourself. At the end of the game, the side with the most beads (red team or blue team) will get a special edit alt for being the King of Beads! (Or Queen of Beads. Or Emperor of Beads? Whatever they want, we suppose.) Then, each side will be raffled among those who collected beads for that team - so pick wisely!

The game is open now and ends at 11:59 PM Central on Feb 17th, 2021.
Countdown with time remaining here!