Would You Rather? :Ic

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Vampires - I don't let strangers inside my house ever, so there's no worry about one coming in for murder times.

Would you rather swim with blue whales or whale sharks?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
whale sharrrrrkksssss
(altho that actually is a hard choice i love them both)

Would you rather dress up in an awful costume for a Halloween party or be free from that potential embarrassment but on alert at the door for trick or treaters?

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I'd rather go for the trick-or-treaters. My house tends to be one of the more popular, because we get so few trick-or-treaters around my area, that we always just opt to buying like 10 regular sized snickers bars if someone should actually come around. If they do, BAM giant candy. If they don't, I get lots of snickers, lol.

Would you rather have rats in your walls or ants in your refrigerator?

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
Rats in my Walls. I have king snakes where I live. I don't want ants in my food.

Would you rather have the ability to fully control and remember your dreams in full detail but never be able to tell anyone about them, or would you rather have such vivid imagination and motivation that you can write and finish a book about almost anything and your books are best sellers, but you can never dream?

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
The latter. I'd much rather have an imagination, motivation and a career than not being able to dream.
This is speaking from someone who's dreams are vivid nightmares and anxiety fueled dreams. Hard pass to those in favor of being able to pay my bills, thanks.

Would you rather go to Disneyland Paris or Disneyland Singapore?

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
Paris probably, I have a better chance of understanding the language and the weather isn't as hot.

Would you rather rescue a kitten that turned out to be a bobcat, or a puppy that turned out to be a wolf?

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
puppy that turned out to be a wolf :D

Would you rather read a book or watch the movie of the book?

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
hmmmm depends on what movie that was based on the book hahaha

Would you rather get a large tattoo or a piercing?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
A piercing, since that'll be my next thing.

Would you rather play a tabletop or vidya rpg (like d&d or final fantasy)?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Honestly both but if I can only pick one then video right like Final Fantasy.

Would you rather play an N64 or a saga dream cast?

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

DakotaSpine

Long-Term Resident
D
Dreamcast I think, I really quite like Sonic Adventure!

Would you rather pay $2 to eat a Ham sandwich, or $4 to at a Turkey sandwich

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Ham sandwich, then I could get two lol

Would you rather travel to a different country alone but could speak the language or with friends but not be able to understand anyone but them?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
(asking someone legitimately interested in languages here, lol)

Presuming another friend could speak the language, I'd definitely go with a group.

Would you rather explore the most ancient or mountainous ruins or the deepest trenches of the deepest sea?