Would You Rather? :Ic

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Thirsty for sure. I hate it, but I love food and the flavor of food way too much to pass it up if I had to choose. 😩

Would you rather be cold to the point of near freezing, or burning up to near heat stroke?

🐸

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Burning up. Both suck but at least you've got more mobility and control when you're hot!

Would you rather ice skate on a frozen lake or paddle around in a kayak?

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Paddle around in a kayak!! 8D I don't like ice skating or the cold, but kayaking is so much fun!

Would you rather drive down the coast in a convertible or go off-roading through the forest in a jeep?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Honestly im fine with both cause i like cold coffee anyways soooo i would say lukewarm coffee

would you rather have a toy pooddle or a wiener dog

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
I would rather do laps in a pool deppending on just how many laps. Lol please dont make me swim to complete and utter exhaustion. Swimming and being in water has always been really comforting to me. I feel in my element there.

Would you rather travel to a thousand years in the past or a thousand years into the future on earth? You can choose your geographic location of where you end up so long as its roughly still there, and you will initially be landed somewhere safe for the immediate time being. If you're sad thinking about leaving someone behind you can choose to take a single companion.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
If I could take a companion I'd go forward in a heartbeat.
I might find desolation waiting for me, but I really don't think it will be that way. I imagine a better future, where space exploration is common, and that is where I want to be more than anything. I just can't imagine existence without polli anymore, either.

Would you rather miss an event (like a play or concert) you were looking forward to entirely or get there when it's halfway over?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D

Get there when its halfway over. I rather see some than not at all.

Would you rather Jeans or shorts

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D

Bakery, I make pizza on the daily at work.

Dress or skirts

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dress, though I'm not fond of either

Would you rather go without internet for a month or reveal something very embarrassing about yourself to a close friend or family member?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D

I would give up television in a heartbeat. I cant go with out books.

Would you rather get transported into an Anime or a Book?

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Book! I'm picky about what anime I like to watch so I'd be better off with a book-based world instead. XD;

Would you rather travel to the dystopian future or to the Mesozoic Era?

lLuminI

Veteran
D
I'd say distopian because I'd actually have a change of surviving even if the world went to crap. I'm used to the current technology and all of the benefits it provides and even if the technology were to stagnate or some kind of hierarchy were to develop in this future I think I could adapt. I can't say the same for the mesaziac era. I can't hunt to save my life, I want to imagine I'm resourceful, but honestly....... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. >>; lol I'm also not a very active person and well if you can't run from danger I'd assume one would die quickly.

Would you rather be immortal or life a short life with purpose?

DakotaSpine

Long-Term Resident
D
Probably be Immortal, I could make some sort of purpose out of it i'm sure

Would you rather get $5,000, but you have to spend it all in one day. Or $3,500 to keep?

mewrose

Veteran
D
$5,000. If nothing else, I could spend it on paying off bills.

Would you rather live in a treehouse or a cave?

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Treehouse! Caves can be cool but I'd prefer a place with a view and a breeze! X3

Would you rather go horseback riding or scuba diving?

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D

Horseback ridding. I love animals and have ridden on a horse as a kid but I want to actually be able to ride. Besides scuba diving you run the risk of drowning. With my asthma im supper self concussion about anything that can mess up my breathing even if that chance is very slight.

Vampires or Werewolves?