Would You Rather? :Ic

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
A flying car! I don't like being that far underwater.

Would you rather have no elbows or no knees?

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
No knees! Want my elbows to bend still so I can paint and draw and cuddle with the corgi...

Would you rather hug a shark or hug an alligator?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH ... does myself count?
(a shark tho, srsly)

Would you rather have a very definite wish come true, or be the victim of fortunate circumstance?
Hh

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Victim of fortunate circumstance! Cause sometimes you don't know what you want until you have it!

Would you rather lose your sense of taste, or only have nightmares from here on out?

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
I think... I would rather have nightmares, as those can be dealt with, but lacking a sense of taste makes eating... boring.

Would you rather a lifetime of cookies or a lifetime of ice cream?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Lifetime of cookies. Ice cream doesn't like my tummy very much ... > v>; So I can only have it sometimes.

Would you rather have a car that never needed gas, but only you could drive it, or an eternally chauffeured car, but you can only ride in the back seat?

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH I'll drive. I hate riding in the backseat. XD

Would you rather see a rainbow or a shooting star?
Hh

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
A shooting star! I see more rainbows then one would expect living in the desert x3

Would you rather get to own every movie that comes but never see it in a theater or see every movie in a theater but never own them?

Sullivan

Veteran
D
Own them but never see in theaters, I actually really hate the theater it's too much bright and too much anxiety! :O

If you could have a secret door in your kitchen, would you rather it goes to a grocery store, or your favorite restaurant/fast food place?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH Grocery store, since my fave restaurant is actually my own kitchen (polli is great lol).

Would you rather have headphones/earbuds or a speaker system setup?
Hh

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Headphones! I've gotten so used to them over the years it's weird to listen to things out loud unless it's a ~social event~, tbh?

Would you rather have cats, or dogs?

🐸

Sullivan

Veteran
D
Dogs if I can't have both D: Sorry Miya!

Would you rather only get to have cold pizzas, or only get to have warm pies?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Oh man, that's a tough one ... No leftover pizza? I'm gonna have to go warm pies anyway (assuming we mean pizza pies) - I don't know if I can go the rest of my life without warm, gooey cheese + u+

Would you rather go to a mountain ski lodge or a beachside resort?

🐸

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Beachside resort. I love the mountains, but I am not big on winter sports. I'd much rather be in or on the water than on the slopes!

Would you rather rappel off a cliff or zipline across a canyon?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Rappel, I think, I'd feel more in control.

Would you rather lose your ability to taste sweet or spicy?

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Ooooh that is a tough one! I think I would rather lose my taste of spicy. There are only a few spicy things I actually enjoy (jalapenos on nachos~) but many sweet flavors I love!

Would you rather be a world best selling author or world renowned artist?

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Author, hopefully with the means to then translate my books into other media. That'd be super cool, I think.

Would you rather be tone deaf or color blind?

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Tone deaf! Colors are too much a part of life for me to give them up!

Would you rather travel the desert on a camel or travel through the old west on a horse?

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Old west on a horse! Imagine those views and sense of adventure! Also I'd probably die of dysentery... ;D

Would you rather swim in an underwater cavern or climb to the highest mountain peak?

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Well, the underwater cavern would probably be warmer, so ... I'll go for that one.
They're usually beautiful anyway, and I like to go spelunking, so it was a hard question overall really. @w@

Would you rather go hungry or thirsty?