Search results

  1. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    (I thought you would like the nonlouth <3 ) Accepted! I'll add you to the list.
  2. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Hemlo! Your freg is here. Gender is determined by you, the owner. But there's no certs (idw recent for trades im sorry oTL ) I went so literal on them, which means they have no mouth. It didn't look good. Bonus, no mouth is a cosmic horror yes? I hope you like them <3 And I forgot to mention...
  3. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Ok this should be page 3. I am done reserving posts now for actually real real.
  4. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    20 posts should be enough for so many mass produced children. I will get to work on them. (20)
  5. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Oh. Maybe page 2 can be where i put the mass produced rain cakes and fregs. (19)
  6. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    *counts again just to be sure* (18)
  7. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Surely me, a full grown adult, can count to 20 with no issue, right? (17)
  8. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I sure hope I counted these right. (16)
  9. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Post 15 is here, post 16 here I come.
  10. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I just want this shop to be ezpz and makes and staff just feel so not easy (14)
  11. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Or maybe, it only matters if I hire staff? (13)
  12. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Tho, I could also just put all of my adopts here in this thread and just use any mule(s) for drops (12)
  13. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Cus makes usually are the shop front (11)
  14. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Which i might have to do anyway if this becomes an official adopts. (10)
  15. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I dont even know but better to have them than need to make a new thread (9)
  16. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Why do I even need 40 posts? (8)
  17. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I guess I will just to be safe (7)
  18. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Should I save page 2 as well? (6)
Top