Search results

  1. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Oh well. I do have loa until the end of the year soooo I got time
  2. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Good job me, giving myself more work
  3. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I'm gonna have to make this page all pretty.
  4. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    I am open to lore suggestions. Would love this to be a community built thing.
  5. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Is this page 2? Idk if 15 is a full page or more, or less?
  6. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    If I counted right this is post 14
  7. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Oh. I guess. Size wise, the rain cakes and fregs are the same size as irl frogs & toads. So size can range from very small to kinda big. Aka owner can decide IC size, but art size stays the same.
  8. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Like uhh idk a spell went wrong in my kitchen so now these Rain Cakes are actually slime monsters
  9. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Just in case I want to make these more traditional b/c or adopts style
  10. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Maybe I should take all of page one
  11. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Newbie freebie semi Your first rain cake or freg semi is free! <3 These semis are a bit more cc style, so please post a color pallet, it can be straight colors or design seeds style where its color pallet + 1 image all in a single image. To order ♡My first friend!♡ Rain Cake or Freg? Color...
  12. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Full Customs These aren't available yet, but Freggy Joe needs to show off his stuff so have a look. If he asks for your name, do not give it to him! Pink + green alicorn Rain Cake is mine, blackout Freg is mine Side note, the solid color edit on the freg is possible by request, on...
  13. sheepcakes

    Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

    Semi-custom Rain Cakes and Fregs These are mostly semis, but you're more then welcome to ask for accessories. If im able to do them I will. Price: these are pay what you want The List 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open Number of spots may vary, spots will only be removed if they are empty aka "Open"...
Top