Premade Rain Cakes and Fregs will go here.
These Rain Cakes and Fregs are mass produced and multiple people can buy them. The designs might change occasionally, but I will give warning before removing anything.
Note: page 2 will have a full range of premade mass produced friends. There is...
If there are any ready made Rain Cakes or Fregs this is where they will be, along with their method of obtainment.
These Rain Cakes and Fregs will be one of a kind.
TBA
Hello and welcome to my shop. I sell slime monsters Rain Cakes. Please don't eat the slimes.
I also sell fregs.
¡!Important question¡! Please @ me in thread if you answer. Right now these have no certs because I do not want to have (me or someone else) have to recert any traded pets. But, certs...
Update: I am considering making these all custom colors, but only solid colors, and possibly only on the body (so no leaf or eye color swaps). Since the bases are so tiny, recoloring them is super quick. And just limiting orders to a few at a time, and not opening new orders until current batch...
Working on getting all the garden kids I've made so far into the post. Made slower by me just forgetting some things. Like whole color swaps from some of the kids.
Adding a disclaimer; shop work will be slow, I'm mostly working on this during breaks at work. As much as I want to go full throttle on this, I also don't want to burn out before I get it all finished. I posted this thread mostly as a way to keep track of what I've done, and get feedback about...
I dunno if I have the patience to color these in all the colors. But lmk if y'all'd be interested in custom colors. Probably not more than 2 colors.
Jelly
Droplet
Slime
Gumdrop
Gumball
Bean
Licorice
Can only be black or red, only the eyes are custom colors.
Jawbreaker
Can only...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.