Search results

  1. Luxona

    Bats in the Belfry -CYO ON DISCORD!

    *rubs face* h'okay so... my brain kept circling back to anthro critters... and i feel like i've totally failed on the ferret/pony/mlp thing so much that trying to get back into it hurts... and i end up redoing the lines so much anyway... i thought, what if i did a shop with a few 'base' bases...
  2. Luxona

    Stashing my Quest Forms~

    breeds: Earth, Uni, Pegasus, Aquatic, Dragon, Pixie, Bat, Ghoulie, Changeling, Kitsune, Suli, Mer, Dullahan, Kelain (flightless are pretty but their hand-like feet give me shivers ono) cc codes: I Have an Idea! Owner: Luxona Inspiration: Breed: Pixie (moff?), Kelain, Bat Are You Okay With...
  3. Luxona

    ✧ Cemetery Acres ✧ Population: 113

    ✧ Quest Forms ✧ ✧ Eye Directory ✧ ✧ table of contents ✧✧ treasure chest ✧✧ quick notes ✧✧ journal forms ✧
  4. Luxona

    [Garden IT] - Rose Garden???

    | | the thing you need most | | So I've been thinking of making a rose garden of sorts, mostly with lions that protect roses but others could be accepted too... I don't honestly have a good solid lock on details, but I wanted to put the idea out there to see who might be interested in joining...
  5. Luxona

    Lux's Little Quest Book~

    Champagne - 250-300c + name - cost name - cost 🌱 Stock Templates 🌱
  6. Luxona

    NEVERMIND I'M A DERP

    | | the thing you need most | | Something I just ran into, while playing a dice game in Tiny Beans, is now that I'm at page 15 it takes some clicking to get back to page 6, where the code I need to post is located... Would it be possible to add a 'jump to page' box thing so that we can quickly...
  7. Luxona

    L U X Apartments

    Contrary to the name, these apartments are actually quite basic... Even a little haunted... But you're not here to see the rooms, are you? Nah, you're here to see them~ (setting up as I feel up for it, just reserving a little thread for now~) Name | 0000 - profile link race - legacy? obtained...
  8. Luxona

    I Did A Thing! Did You? :D

    | | the thing you need most | | So I have a channel in my shops discord for this, and it seems to be doing some good so I want to spread it here! (May be in wrong forum idk halp 😭) Basically, if you did A Thing today, like cook or clean or respond calmly to someone you wanted to yeet, give...
  9. Luxona

    I Spy...

    | | the thing you need most | | So because we can't all see the same things, someone posts like 'i spy something Green's and the next person has to find something green around them! Doesn't have to be what the person spied,just match the description~ So i spy with my little eye... Something...
Top