Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

▶ The Resolution Sphere Event

Task 13 - (Drawn) Write about or draw what one of your ponies' would place into a time capsule to open next year.

Nova just wants to keep freesia in a time capsule/travel box. Take her everywhere she goes.

Task 14 - Write a letter as one of your ponies' telling themselves something they wish they'd known in the past that they currently know now.

'Hello! Oh, gosh how do I start this. This seems kind of stupid, now that I'm writing it.. it isn't like you can read it anyways. I mean, you're long gone, just me? I'm getting off track.. uhm, well. OH! You know that huge canyon you live by? The one that's super dark that dad banned you from looking at? We did it. We crossed over it, and came back months later to go into it with Luvsick! You don't know him yet, but you will, he's great. It isn't so scary down there, there's a few jellyfish and they almost look like they glow in the patches of light that manage to get down there. We finally let our tusks grow out, too. No more breaking them down every day. They're big and sharp, a little terrifying, and we look so cool.

I haven't seen mom in months. Make sure you say hi to her for me, okay? And tell dad you love him. I know it sucks, and I'm still angry, but sometimes I miss them. I'll try to find them soon. Maybe they'll be proud of us.'

Crystal Suicune

Resident
D
Task 2:
Something I enjoy about winter is the lights that everyone puts up for Christmas. The way the lights shine in the dark of night is beautiful and makes me think of stars.

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Task 1 2
What sort of events (rp, writing, drawing, tasks) would you like to see more of in 2022?

Holiday ORP Events.. a large fair perhaps where ponies from across everchange come to one central location to.. celebrate the holiday...sell wares.. dance.. ride rides (i assume that could work) and maybe promote causes?

It can be run via dice rolls for specific encounters that happen in the fair. Each roll either either be 1-50 or 1-100 depending on how much time you have to plan for it. The numbered encounters can range from anything to small interaction prompts, to simple trinket redeemable, or pets. You can easily restrict if you only want certain things to be one per player or perhaps require landing on that stop multiple times before redemption. Each post would need to be filled out entirely with a base amount of word count I would think.

Another option would be to include game booth encounters were they are required to roll again after getting that number.. where how many of x number they roll is what tier prize they can redeem. Of course it wouldnt' have to be all positive prompts you could also include some negative ones that are things like bad event rp encounters.

It would be cool if you could tally our total word count at the end by linking our posts and turn them in for AP. This both a good way to encourage rping with trinket incentive but also creating a fun environment for people to rp together in..depending on how much the area is fleshed out in a pre-text.
Things would need to be justified.. like designated cooling areas for winter ponies.. perhaps created by snow machines or.. cold air blasters. Then if its a really big event.. a way to navigate.. like an app thats designed for the event to help people track certain booths via a large map? I assume there would be a committee with reps from each season that helps arrange all this as well as sort applications for any pony who wants to set up booths there that isnt a food vendor / game booth which would just be a staple part of the "fair" package set up.

See dice roll examples below.

You are pulled down a side road by a yummy aroma. You don't know what it is but you have to try it!
(you can grab 1 trinket from #25 spoiler)

The line for one of the rides you have been waiting to get on has finally died down some so you quickly snag a spot. This is going to be awesome!

A bunch of ponies are gathering in the center square [ insert holiday specific task].
It looks interesting so you decide to join them!

You walk past an adoption booth for pets in need of a home, should you stop?
(must roll 48 three times before redeeming this post for a familiar, link your rolls below)

You have been eyeing that game booth all day. The game's host offers you a smile.
"Care to try your luck at a prize?". Yes, yes you do.
(roll 3 D8 dice, 1-4 miss, 5-8 win, check the spoiler under Roll 32 for prizes)
3 misses, no prize
2 misses, small prize,
1 miss, medium prize,
0 misses, large prize!

- great opportunity to introduce more plushie trinkets into the shop.. pls thanks you -

Something must be going on up ahead because the crowd has come to a stand still..
looks like you'll be here for awhile .. better find a way to pass the time.

Some pony not watching where they going knocks into you. How rude!

You stumble across a lost crying foal, you can either take them to one of the designated HELP tents or try to help them yourself. Someone must be looking for them.

ALSO

A speed dating event might be cool.. where people just post their ponies.. with them answering a set thing of questions.. so that others could hit them up ;3 ya know... if they thought there could be good pair stuff there. It could be a good way to help people with alot of plot-able ponies narrow down ones they want to find a match for?

ALSO ALSO
mini pet cyo event..maybe color a simple trinket "toy" or something.. and a few pets could be made from that just for people who might not have many pets? Alternatively .. a wishing event for an pony to ask for a familiar IC.. in RP format.. and colorists can pick randomly for a lookalike pet.

Last edited:
Task 15 - Write one of your ponies' first journal entries of the new year.

'Welcome to the new year, Momo! Oh gosh today was just wonderful. I got to see mom and my sister again, although mee* couldn't make it. Mom found a new doom puppy recently! He's the cutest little thing, even though she still hasn't named him yet. Right now? We all just call him babes. He also looks really similar to me and mom. I think there may be something behind this mysterious appearance of his, bit oh, time will tell. I usually try to use the new years as a break from exploring, but today? The three of us together? Well I couldn't resist. I ended up dragging mom and sis off into the woods while everyone was busy with fireworks.

I know mom had a blast, I'm not all too sure if sis did though. I haven't talked to her in what feels like forever, so it was nice to catch up either way. We didn't find anything.. yet again, but I can feel it all getting closer. The power in the earth was so strong that night. Maybe it was the three of us..
I may never know for sure, but I had so much fun. I did forget my coffee, though, so I'm exhausted.. I'll write more tomorrow! I'm sure I'm going to have crazy dreams to recount after tonight too.'

Crystal Suicune

Resident
D
Task 3:
Nebula is the type of pony who will spend the new year celebration with anyone and everyone she can. She would also be making little crafts. As an artist she loves to create and celebrations like new years is a perfect time for her to make small trinkets for the parties.

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 1

Name: Melomar

Task 1: Write a resolution for the new year

Entry: I know I’ve been absent in the discord most of 2021, and am still very quiet, so my resolution is to try to be more active in Everchange over the course of this year.

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D

Task 11: What was your favorite pony you've seen created in 2021?

Entry: I haven’t seen any made this last year but out of my favorite ponies dropped from the past year, Manny Eyes (by Rozey) would have to be the top of my list.

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D

Task 12: What sort of events (rp, writing, drawing, tasks) would you like to see more of in 2022?

Entry: I love RP and writing, but I want to do more drawing too! This tasks game is nice too. I love seeing franken streams best, though!

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 15 (journal entry from my drama cat Tor Vale. The world isn’t ending he just feels like it is.)
1-24-2022
The snow is now knee high. The frost enters my beard and and my whiskers are frozen half the time. Half the time I feel I’d bee better without the helmet. I’m glad the cold doesn’t sink into me like the others of other seasons. The horrors if it did are beyond measure. The weather is turning I expect to loose electricity at some point this week. Preparations have been made. I fear not the oncoming storm as I am ready for all it’s icy grasp.

No winter should fear me for shall overcome it all.

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 11: What was your favorite pony you've seen created in 2021?

biased to my ponies here, but the breeding that Aedie came from was stunning, period... Aededain is so beautiful and he is precious to me

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 8 (Written): Write about the perfect venue for a new year's party

My ideal new year's venue is being at home with my family after a big celebratory meal. We're all snuggled up in front of the tree and fireplace in our living room, snoozing away the big roast we likely ate, while the dog is curled up somewhere nearby. It's warm, cozy, and none of us had to get dressed up to go anywhere.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 7: Make a playlist of music for a new year's party

1. One More Time - Daft Punk
2. Rockefeller Street - Getter Jaani
3. To Know The Unknown - Innosense
4. Way Less Sad - AJR
5. Another Year Has Gone By - Celine Dion
6. Around The World (La La La La La) - ATC
7. Finally - CeCe Peniston
8. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar, Lucenzo
9. Easy Breezy - Chelmico
10. Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! (A Man After Midnight) - ABBA
11. Butterfly - Mariah Carey
12. Blue Moon With Heartache - Roseanne Cash
13. Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
14. It's Time - Imagine Dragons
15. 100 Years - Five For Fighting
16. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
17. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
18. If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe, Julia Michaels
19. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers, Coldplay
20. Don't You Want Me - The Human League
21. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
22. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
23. 1985 - Bowling For Soup
24. Go Figure - Everlife
25. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
26. Hold On - Wilson Phillips
27. Wide Open Spaces - The Chicks
28. You Gotta Be - Des'ree
29. Graduation (Friends Forever) - Vitamin C
30. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
31. A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion
32. BANG! - AJR
33. Together Again - Janet Jackson
34. Seasons of Love - Rent
35. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
36. Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
37. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
38. Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
39. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
40. Stop This Train - John Mayer
41. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
42. Soda Pop - Britney Spears
43. Get Happy - B*Witched
44. Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
45. All The Small Things - blink-182
46. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
47. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
48. Lullaby - Shawn Mullins
49. The Riddle - Five For Fighting
50. Die Young - Kesha
51. Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne
52. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
53. Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
54. Bitter End - The Chicks
55. Bright - Echosmith
56. Despacito - Luis Fonzi, Daddy Yankee
57. Happier - Marshmello, Bastille
58. Another Song About the Weekend - A Day To Remember
59. How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
60. Waiting For Tonight - Jennifer Lopez
61. Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
62. Life Holds On - Beth Nielsen Chapman
63. I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter
64. New Year's Day - Mary Chapin Carpenter
65. Years - Beth Nielsen Chapman
66. Chasing What's Already Gone - Mary Chapin Carpenter
67. Light the Fire Within - LeAnn Rimes
68. Give Yourself to Love - Kate Wolf
69. The Promise - Tracy Chapman
70. What I Did For Love - A Chorus Line
71. Tomorrow Will Be Kinder - The Secret Sisters
72. Have A Nice Day - World Order
73. Hello - Primary, Lena Park
74. Wake Me Up - Avicii
75. We Like To Party! (The Vengabus) - Vengaboys
76. One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
77. Read All About It, Pt. III - Emeli Sande
78. Chances - Five For Fighting
79. Songbird - Eva Cassidy
80. Come On Eileen - Save Ferris
81. Through Heaven's Eyes - The Prince of Egypt
82. September - Earth, Wind and Fire
83. The Bones - Maren Morris
84. Memories - Maroon 5
85. A Million Dreams - P!nk
86. (Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
87. Faith's Song - Amy Wadge
88. Missing Peace - JJ Heller
89. Put Down What You Are Carrying - Trevor Hall, Brett Dennen
90. Who Knows Where the Time Goes? - Fairport Convention
91. Love and Happiness - Mark Knopler, Emmylou Harris
92. Turn Around - Nanci Griffith
93. Long Way - Antje Duvekot
94. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
95. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
96. Galileo - Indigo Girls
97. The Tide is High - Atomic Kitten
98. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes
99. Is It Like Today? - Eliza Gilkyson
100. Good Life - One Republic

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 5: Write about or draw a major event that a pony experienced in the last year

Last year, my darling boy--Aededain--found himself brave enough to move into his own place in Twilight Town. It took everything he had to leave the safety of his family's home, but he wanted to do something big for himself. He visits his family every weekend, but is doing very well as a stock clerk at the grocery store!

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Task 6: Write a menu for a new year's party, including at least four dishes/drinks

Appetizers/Nibbles

- Mini open faced Reuben sandwiches, toasted.
- Swedish meatballs
- Pigs in a blanket
- Spanakopita
- Veggie platter with ranch dip
- Potato cheese croquettes
- Chicken wings with pick your own dipping sauce (Buffalo, BBQ, sweet and sour, teriyaki)
- Baked brie with jam and crackers
- Mini pizza bites

Main Course Options

- Steak and lobster tails
- Spaghetti with mixed vegetables, oil, and pesto
- Fried tofu stir-fry

Side Dishes

- Baked potatoes with sour cream, shredded cheese and bacon as optional add ins
- Sweet potatoes
- Mixed veggies
- Garlic bread
- Brussels sprouts

Dessert Options

- Homemade chocolates
- Ice cream
- Chocolate cream pie
- Cherry pie
- Jello parfait

Drinks

- Fruity mojtios
- Red or white wine
- Fruit punch
- Pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris
- Bottled seltzers and cola
- Whatever you can mix in with some vodka, I guess.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Task 14: writing a letter to your past self

Ebony Stardust

You'll figure yourself out. Bit by bit. Your moms may be busy, but they do love you. When you get your third mom, and your little sibling, it will be hectic again for a bit. But this will help you all. I promise. This new mom will be more grounded and quiet, and will help every pony understand your triggers. The family will even out and become grounded itself. Don't worry. Your moms have always loved you, even when they had a hard time connecting with you. They love every bit of your art, and love that's how you express yourself. They even go on to encourage you to go to art school, even though it will be hard for others to understand you. They will be there with you every step of the way.