Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 1 3 5
I want to break free

I'll choose raccoon for the sheer chaos of it. I love my trash crew.

I want to break free

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
If I didn't pick cats, multiple members of my household would murder me in my sleep ... or maybe while I'm awake? Hmm. Are they that cruel? Now I have to rethink treat time. Still, everyone knows raccoons are the coolest thieves look at their handsies and tell me I'm wrong. They're chaos incarnate.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Cats, because, uh- cats. I like dogs and raccoons, but I don't think I'd be me if I didn't love cats, lmao.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
3/19 prompt said:
"Dog, Cat, Raccoon? Why?"
This is a hard choice but dog.
Because have you considered pubby? buppy even?? I love cats and i think racoons are neat but 90% of the time dogs will let me pet them and I want to pet all of themmmmmmm. Cats are a very good follow-up because have you ever been chosen to be a cats person? It's the best:tm:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

"Dog, Cat, Raccoon? Why?"

Dude. My man. My friendo. I have eight cats. What do you think the answer is. If I even WANTED to choose one of the other options, I would have a mutiny of untold (well, 8 cats) proportions on my hands, and honestly I just don't have the energy for that. I have enough junk going on to worry about without having to think about hm am I gonna wake up with my face eaten because I said raccoons were cool.

(Also I love all three but, like, I do like cats a lot. Obviously.)

🐸